B.J.Jones the Story of My Life
Chapter 165

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 165 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

Monday seemed to start with a relief. The college was like a ghost town. There were a few people in the administration building and the dorms for the most part were deserted. There were a few dozen students loading family cars with bags of clothes and other possessions.

The only thing that was moving was construction on the last dorm and correcting flaws in the first one that the inspectors had found. Next fall the college would grow by an additional 250 students.

Patti had several weeks of vacation to use. She chose the third week of June and the third week of July. Patti had a thing about lighthouses. The first week she was going north along the coast and for the second week she was going south. She had a map with each one marked out. She was going to take Kate with her on the north trip. Kate had family in Maine and New York; they were going to spend some time with them to keep costs down.

Mid-morning Mischief and Mayhem came in all smiles. Roseanne said, "We took some of the gift cards we received and went shopping for some more work outfits."

"Marcy told me that she had offered both of you jobs and you were to start tomorrow. Have you moved in with your boyfriends yet?" I asked.

"No and we are not going to for a while," Corry responded. "We found a small farm house that is in good shape just outside Cville, just right for the two of us. It has a lot of modern appliances and gas heat. The insulation, doors and widows have all been upgraded this year."

"The older couple that own it are very nice and cut the price a lot when they found out that we were going to be working for you guys. That way we can have time to ourselves without the boyfriends."

Roseanne added, "Boyfriends are nice but they can be a real pain in the ass and get overbearing after a while. They are working different shifts so there have already been sleeping issues and they want to live like pigs. They can come for a visit then go their home."

"Wise choice, don't rush moving in together with them. There are a lot of adjustments that you are going to be making over the next few months, such as getting used to a full time job verses college. Also, getting the house set up the way you want it instead of the way they want it. Setting a day to day routine for your selves will be a change. You are going to be doing some traveling on the company nickel," I said.

"Then you know what jobs we are getting?" Roseanne asked.

"I only heard bits and pieces; the assignments are not final yet," I said.

"We have to find some cheap furniture. The house is empty; we do not even have a bed to sleep on yet. For a while it may be old army cots. Dad did bring me Mom's old car. At least we will have a way to work," she said.

"We were thinking about going to one of those rent to own places," Corry said.

"Don't go there they; will eat you up with fees and interest. Tomorrow, ask Marcy about the employee small loan benefit. It has a Payroll deduction and is financed through Midwest Bank with an employee discounted rate.

As a new employee there is a limit; it has to be paid off over 12 months and requires direct deposit to a Midwest account. But is should let you buy some reasonable priced furnishings to get started.

Each of you would be eligible. Just decide who is going to own what furniture and start small; you can always upgrade and add more when the paychecks start and you set up your own budget," I said with a laugh. "Try to put some money aside for the unexpected like for when the car needs to go to the shop or needs tires. Winter will soon be here and the heat bill will hit."

"I think Marcy may even have the paperwork to start the Midwest checking accounts or she may have one of their representatives stop by. It is a great benefit along with the payroll savings plan."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.