B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 156

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 156 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

It was an interesting night. First off, the adrenalin rush of today's events had left both Vicky and I horny as hell and Tuesday night was our night together. What started out as tender love and sex turned into a wild and aggressive fuck fest. The others were drawn into the room with all the grunting and screaming we were doing. The bed headboard slamming the wall like a pile driver was like a telegraph throughout the house. We were both using the largest of the pump-up dildos.

They may have been in the room and doing their thing together but none made any attempt to get into the bed with us. We were both going to be bruised and very sore tomorrow, if we could even walk straight. It was after midnight when we finally helped each other to the shower.

At 6 we were all fed, dressed, and ready to go our separate ways this morning. Jenny was going to Annapolis to prosecute another big case for the task force. This trial was expected to last several weeks.

Lorrie, Marcy, Ching Lee and Vicky were going over to the gym offices. Marcy was working on several more rental sites and Lorrie had to furnish the rest of the houses in Naples. Starting the first of the month they all were needed. Both of them would have more help tomorrow. Randy and Rebecca were coming back on the return flight from this week's Naples round robin.

Patti and I were headed back to the college. Courtney, as soon as she arrived from Annapolis, was to continue her challenge of putting together the testing schedule for the Friday session of interviews and working with Jason on the manuals. Jason was only going to be here for a few hours this morning. He was going to be doing task force work the rest of the week then here Saturday and Sunday for the oral interviews of the Frost Borough applicants. He would then participate in the job offers that followed.

College graduation was next Saturday. All my mate's parents were coming to stay in the area. Some of them were here and some of them at the high end Hilton in Annapolis.

I had finished the mornings round of hugs and kisses and 'see you this afternoon'. Patti and I were walking to the Suburban when another Suburban with government tags pulled up behind mine and blocked it in.

"Oh crap, I guess they were not kidding when they said I was going to Washington today," I said to Patti.

Two muscular men walked towards me. "I'm special agent Barnes FBI and this is senior agent Reams HLS," The older looking one said. "You need to loose the Glock or we will have to take it. You are going to spend the day with us."

I unsnapped the holster from my belt and the holster with the mace and handed it with the Glock to Lorrie. "Lock it in the gun safe, please."

I handed Patti the keys to the college Suburban and said, "I will e-mail you with an update as soon as I know something."

Barnes drove, I sat in the passenger front and Reams behind me. They started no conversation and neither did I. Since they had said nothing I worked on my smart phone doing e-mails as Barnes drove towards Washington.

Not long after we crossed the city line the Suburban turned into a dilapidated neighborhood that could have easily passed for a third world ghetto. After winding through endless streets the Suburban stopped in front of a large rusty roll-up garage door and waited as it went up before pulling inside.

As we rolled to a stop we were met by two suits and two dressed in black military gear, each carrying an M4. Barnes said, "Get out; these gentlemen will take over from here."

I stood beside the Suburban and waited. The older of the suits that could have passed as a Barney Fife clone had a wand of the kind that airport security used.

"Take off your shoes and belt, empty your pockets on the floor," he said. When I had complied with his request he passed the wand over me.

"A bra or are you pierced?" he asked. "No piercings," I replied.

"Loose the bra," he said.

I was wearing a short sleeved uniform shirt. I guess he thought that I would do the straps over the elbow thing. Instead I unbuttoned the shirt and slid it off. I handed it to one of the military-dressed dudes.

"Wrinkle it and you die," I said just as serious as I could be. Then I unsnapped the bra and handed him the bra.

The Barney clone still did the wand thing even though I was naked from the waist up. Then he went waist down with the thing.

"Are you wearing body jewelry?" he asked. "No" I replied.

"Loose the pants then," he instructed.

I unbuttoned and unzipped them and handed them to the other mil-type. I wasn't wearing any panties; I rarely did. Today was no different.

I am not ashamed of my body. I eat right most of the time and when I don't I spend extra time in the gym to work it off. Because of all the time in the gym now and sports at an early age I never had the big saggy type tits. I kept the fat that settles there worked off. They weren't overly big but they were firm with nice nipples. I had muscles in all the right places from my time in the gym; I could do a respectable muscle pose routine if I wanted to. Owning a tanning salon I had the perfect all over tan for my body type with no lines.

Barney clone ran the wand over me again even though I was totally naked. I stood there thinking how easy it would be to kill all of them before they knew what had happened. The three of them were totally distracted, staring at my nipples and shaved pussy. The two military guys no longer had their guns in their hands. They were holding my clothes like they were going to bite them, staring. I guess that they took the threat about the wrinkles seriously.

Barney was so engrossed with his beeping wand he was useless. His partner was staring as bad as the military guys and had his hands in his pockets playing with his cock trying not to let show. A nut kick to one and a throat chuck to the other one, grab his M4 as he was falling away, shoot the two suits as they were going for their guns, and then shoot the two military guys before they had recovered; just like a movie script. I wondered if I was losing my mind thinking like that.

Barney took my bra and ran the wand over it feeling for every piece of metal that set off a beep. He did the same thing with the shirt and pants before handing them back to me. "Get dressed." They watched me dress; when I was finished Barney's partner said "Follow me."

They walked me through a maze of hallways and corridors to an interrogation room. "Have a seat; someone will be in, in a minute," he said.

That minute turned out to be more than half an hour; when in came an ex-military. I could tell by the way he carried himself. He had a bulging folder that I assumed was mine. It had just been run off a printer; I could smell the ink and paper. If you have ever run off a huge document you knew the smell.

He started going through the folder one sheet at a time. I can do fair reading upside down. I had seen many of the sheets before, papers from high school, my marine enlistment papers, the promotion forms and rejections, and then there were pages from the state department of my time as a diplomat guard while I was stationed in Asia. There were a lot of those that had whole sections blacked out. I knew what the sections that were blacked out were. I had a file home in the safe that had copies of the originals.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.