B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 154

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 154 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

The weekend went as fast as Thursday and Friday. All six of us spent 4 hours Saturday and Sunday in the gym working on upper body exercises on Saturday and lower body on Sunday, plus an hour each day on the treadmills.

Courtney joined us both days. Saturday morning she was pumped up. "I got a call from the APD chief this morning. Three things hit his desk at the same time yesterday afternoon. Someone had put a color picture of the banner welcoming me as director from the lobby, HR had sent him my resignation paperwork and the rumor is going around that I am filing a 50 million dollar discrimination suit against the department over the detective job," she said.

"You should have heard the begging and pleading for me to reconsider and not file suit. He had all kinds of promises and jobs for me to take if I would come back. I told him to stuff it, I had a better job now than he could ever offer me and hung up the phone on him," she said.

"The union president called five minutes later offering the union lawyers to help, the pricks. Four weeks ago they told me to go do my job and shut up, that there was nothing they could do about what the chief and captain had done. I think the union is the one that started the rumor to begin with. I am not going to spend years tied up with that," she said.

It was late Saturday afternoon, almost dark, as the six of us were headed to Beach Diggers Club that I noticed that the last store in the shopping center across the highway from Summers Road had a going out of business sale banner hung across the front of their store; the entire shopping center would now be empty. Midway in the shopping center was a big sign 'Property for Sale'. I had Lorrie write the number down for me.

I guessed that the owner had finally given in to the economy. Most of those stores had been empty for several years. The rumor was the owner would not lower his rents to get new tenants even in the bad times and continued to raise rates on those that were there.

I wondered how much extra money we had to play with, I would have to pay more attention to Marcy's financial reports in our nightly meetings.

We were going to the BD club for dinner and a night of dancing. Orgy night was postponed last night because we were so late betting back. After supper at the restaurant where we were going, we would go to the dance floor in the poorly lit back.

The voyeurism bug had hit them again so we were dressed to be able to play as much as they dared. Jenny was going to be lookout. She also had a mini night-vision video camera so the girls could enjoy their exploits later.

I ordered the salad with the surf and turf, Jenny ordered the seafood special. The others ordered a variety of steaks, seafood or a mix and wine coolers all around.

It was two hours before we hit the dance floor. It was crowed even in the back, we grabbed the last two tables in the back that were unoccupied on the side that was all women. We danced a few mild dances just to see who was doing what around us. I saw a few faces that I knew from the gym and around the island. I made a mental note of who they were. I had never gotten the impression that they were bi or gay when they were at the gym, but here they were. We might be able to expand the Friday night orgy with some new members.

Ching Lee pulled me out on the dance floor. I could tell by the look in her eyes that she was ready to be a little naughty; she had undone most of the buttons on her blouse and hiked up her micro mini skirt even higher.

I undid a couple more of mine but left my short skirt as it was. I had chosen a loose flowing mini instead of a tight one. Ching Lee's was tight enough that she could barely step up into the truck. I could step up with no problem and could feel the breeze against my exposed smooth lips when I did.

The first dance we did was one of those where you were four feet apart and did not touch. My younger mates seemed to enjoy that kind of dance. I enjoyed the touch and feel close kind of dances a lot more. I guess it was more of a generational thing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.