B.J.Jones the Story of My Life
Chapter 152

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 152 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

I had bacon, eggs, sausage, toast and juice on the table as the North six made their way from the lower guest rooms at 6:45. I had heard them moving around and talking at 6:15. They had just enough time to eat and make it to the gym at their normal start time.

I asked if everyone was good with last night's fun in the basement. There were nods and smiles from all of them and only one question.

"Can we come and stay and do it again next Friday night?" one of them asked.

"Are all of you comfortable with what went on last night?" I asked. They all nodded and smiled.

"It was fun getting them ready last night," Glenda said with the others agreeing with her. "It's too bad they are going to be leaving soon."

"Roseanne and Corry want anal next time they come. Getting them cleaned out and ready for those big cocks in virgin butt holes is not going to be fun," I replied. "It will be a much longer session."

At 8 the rest of us were in the office. Jason and Courtney were making some progress on manuals for Frost Borough. We were receiving applications from the newspaper help-wanted ads and the online job postings. Marcy had posted almost 30 positions to be filled. Twenty were full time and ten were part time, spread between Frost Borough and the office.

Ten of the full time employee's spots were to be filled here. Two were for Jason, his assistant and a personal secretary. Two more were to be administrators and the other six were to be clerks. I figured that by the time we were through the hiring process Bob would have the office expansion done or close to it.

Bob was using the same method as he had done on the previous expansion. His day crews were assembling the sections at his shop and the night shifts were assembling the sections into the office. There were two forklifts and a man lift parked on the loading dock. Steel support posts had been mounted to the floor to hold support beams for the second floor. They were spaced 20 feet apart so that the gym equipment would still be operational under the addition. The men's night group in the gym had been very helpful in the process. If gym equipment needed to be moved for Bob they moved it and went right back to their exercise routine.

From the progress Bob was making he must have pulled most or all of his crews from his other job. I knew from my conversation that he was ticked off at the whole group from planning and zoning, the site inspectors, his suppliers for the job as well as the project owner. Maybe he was levering them by doing this job and a no show there. We were still having a lot of spring rains so maybe that was part of the plan now, do nothing there until the weather cooperated. Playing in the mud with heavy equipment is no fun and has little productivity that you can see at the end of the day.

I spent time with Courtney looking over the applicants from the Frost Borough area. We had closed the taking of any more applications for there because of the time limitations. The stack was probably over a hundred. There were quite a few veterans that had applied. I read over each one.

There was a couple from the Frost Borough county sheriff's office that had applied. I wondered what was wrong at that office that two of their experienced people wanted to leave for a job with no retirement benefits and most likely a lower salary. There were 10 years of service between them. Their skills level looked great. I set them off to the side with a post-it note for more research.

I went through the rest of the applications and at the finish I had pulled about forty that I thought deserved a second look. Each had a sticky note with comments on it.

Jason, Courtney, and Marcy did the same thing. Just for kicks we were going to see how many times we had pulled the same names.

Once we had decided on the twenty finalists for Frost Borough and put them order they were going to get the works. The first ten then another group would be selected until we filled all the positions there. Those left on the list would be offered the part-time positions.

For the full-time positions, first came a detailed background check with court activity check. Then a medical history check, a financial check with a cross check followed with their style of living, and finally the employer histories and references check.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.