B.J.Jones the Story of My Life
Chapter 149

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 149 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

Thursday was back to the grind at KCC. I had several projects that I had put off for a while and now they needed to come to the front. The East Coast Education Association for Advanced Education was having their annual meeting at KCC this year. I did not know how our college ever got to be host for this event.

Usually these kinds of events were held at some big city where parties and play could be had nonstop. There were no casinos, no big night clubs, no strip joints, no beaches, no theaters, and no opera within 60 or more miles. The word that I had received was to expect as many as 500 people at the event. If that was true there were not even enough motels in this town to have rooms for all of them.

There were only two chain motels in town and I doubted that there were a hundred rooms between them. The guests were going to be split up between motels in C-town, Kent Island, Easton, Dover and Annapolis. I expected that there would be a lot staying in Dover because of the casinos there. A close second for guests would be in Annapolis. The Baltimore and Washington night life and party clubs were only 30 minutes from Annapolis.

Chancellor Nobles and Mr. Jenkins, the chairman of the board, both wanted some kind of shock and awe ending for the security portion of the conference. I had several ideas for just that. It would take some doing to pull it off and some advance trial and error testing. I planned to do that this weekend at the outdoor shooting range near Centreville.

I had barely finished my notes and materials list on that when Corry and Roseanne came into my private office. "Well if it isn't the sisters Mischief and Mayhem," I said with a chuckle. They both got a kick out of that.

Corry said, "I have got something I want to show you."

With that she placed her laptop on the desk and started a video. Corry was naked and on her knees, staring at a long hard cock that I recognized as belonging to her boyfriend. A voice that was Roseanne's said, "Go"

Corry started kissing and licking on the cock. When it was nice and wet she started sucking it into her mouth, taking it deeper with each stroke. I could tell when she neared the gag reflex I see her tense up for a moment then she drove past it. Needing air she pulled almost all the way off. A moment later she was back on it deeper than before. After two or three more strokes her nose was buried in his pubic hair and she stopped and held it that deep. Needing more air she pulled off again. This time she started a rhythm that was from the tip to the hair, a delay then off for a breath then back picking up speed.

A voice said, "I'm cuming" as he started flexing his hips to meet her. He must have started spurting his cum in her throat because she grabbed his hips and held her nose in the hair. When he stopped rocking hips she pulled off enough to breathe. I could hear the gasp of breath exhaling through her nose; the camera mike was that close. Corry went back to stroking it deep until it fell flaccid from her mouth leaving a trail of cum on her chin. She turned to the camera with a big smile and gave a thumb up signal.

I looked at Corry and said, "Nice job, I knew you would get the hang of it with practice. That would be a great video on the headrest of the sex chair. With his big cock there would be a very noticeable throat bulge on every thrust."

"We thought about that and talked about it. Would you let us make a film on the chair? You could be the camera person," Roseanne asked.

"I would have to talk to the girls first about that. I know the six asked if you were going to get an invite back. They got a kick out of your boyfriends when they were cuming. It was the huffing and puffing that tickled them. We do have a hi-def camera and there are already enough lights mounted in the ceiling for a movie camera," I said. "You have to understand that your boyfriend's cocks are only going in you and no one else."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.