B.J.Jones the Story of My Life
Chapter 144

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 144 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

After supper at Outback we explored the house at 941 Fishery Drive that we were going to spend the next couple of nights at. Marcy had verified that all the utilities were on including the high speed internet. The realtor had sent someone to completely clean the house, including changing all the linens on the beds. We had stopped at a grocery store and picked up all the necessities, bottled water, instant coffee in case there was no coffee maker, and fruit drinks. I picked up a case of wine coolers and a case of beer in case we wanted to just sit back and relax.

We were just getting ready to set up for the nightly conference call when all four phones rang at the same time. I knew immediately that there was some kind of emergency at the gym. After the Bitch attack by the north girl gang we had set up a one button emergency below the 911 call button. When pushed it called all the phones programmed in its directory, that was all six of us plus Jason, Dad, both Mom's. I answered the phone in the speaker mode to hear screaming and sirens. The good thing about the desk phone setup was the phone went to speaker phone mode that meant we were hearing more than we would have than if it were coming through the receiver.

I asked Jenny to pull up the cameras from the gym. Mercy and Lorrie were already doing the same thing.

I was listening as intently as I could, trying to pick apart the conversations coming over the phone. "I think he is dead, she killed him" was plain and clear.

"Wendy are you going to be ok?" was another I recognized as Kim's voice.

"Abby, clear we will take over now." A male voice said.

"No pulse and I could not get any air into him. You're going to have to do a trachea. There is two more in the class room I do not know how bad they are." Abby's voice.

"Dispatch, Medic 100, we need another unit at this address. Code red." It was obviously an EMT voice.

"Medic100, Dispatch. "{Medic 101, one minute out, Medic 200 two and a half minutes out. Ambulance 1 and 10 personal should be coming through the door. Sherriff Deputy's Q50 and Q55 state police trooper 40 are in route and close.}"

Dispatch medic 100, "put the bird in the air." They were calling for the chopper.

"Dad is pulling into the gym parking lot now," Jenny said.

Marcy, Lorrie and Jenny all three had the gym cameras on their laptops. I was standing behind them looking over their shoulder. Marcy had the lobby camera. Kim was holding an ice pack to Wendy's jaw. They were sitting in the corner chairs next the entrance door to the tanning booths. There was a man lying on the floor by the class room door his head was covered in blood. There were several EMT working on him. One was doing chest compressions on him. Another was trying to get a trachea tube in. Another was setting up the paddles to give him a shock. Another looked like he was preparing to do surgery.

Lorrie had the class room camera. Janice Cain was sitting up front with two EMT working on her. She had been in the fight too it looked like. They were checking out both her arms and her face.

Ching Lee was also in there off to the side. Vicky and Sly were with her. They had both her hands in ice packs and one on the side of her face.

Jenny was winding the lobby camera back in fast motion trying to find the start of whatever the hell had happened.

"I got it. Here is where it started," Jenny said.

"Record it as you play it, they will most likely take the master," I said.

Jenny was narrating as the video played. "There is Janice Cain coming in and talking with Kim at the cash window. There is the man coming in, he is beating Janice. He must be her husband or boyfriend. He is really trying to hurt her bad. There comes Wendy trying to stop him from hitting her by grabbing his arm trying to pull him away from her. There is Ching Lee coming through the class room door. She pushed Janice into the class room. Damn he hit Wendy so hard she bounced off the wall and she is on the floor. Ching got him good with a fist to the throat. He didn't even feel it. He must be high on drugs or something."

"Another fist to the throat and a kick to the testicles, that got his attention. A swing at Ching and a miss, another swing, oh crap that one connected and put her against the wall but she bounced off the wall fighting. That was a good kick to the ribs she gave him, it stunned him. Another fist to the throat and that one hurt him. He is down on his knees and still trying to get a hold of Ching Lee. That kick under the jaw got him good. Did you see his head snap back? He is out on the floor. Look how red the side of Ching Lees face is where he connected. How did she take that hit and keep fighting?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.