B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 117

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 117 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

As I was sitting at the meeting table we were each passed a folder with our name on it. I sat through three and a half hours of meetings for the upcoming final semesters of this college year. After an hour of working on a detailed security budget where I had requested a 10% increase for the full 2014 year to help cover the additional cost of security guards on all sports trips. The final numbers were more like 12%, not bad when I could have made 5% work but I was learning how you had to play the game with state agencies. Ask for twice what you wanted and the higher ups could cut your request in half to stroke their ego that they were doing their job to reduce cost.

It was unusual that I got more than I asked but then I knew that something bigger was coming my way in work requests for my department.

HR had the next hour with a list of new reporting requirements and new rules for students, instructors and administrators.

There was a new list of protocols in dealing with town, county and state officials on student issues. The state also wanted to do mock hostage drills on the property.

I finished out the meeting with a report on the progress of the new dorms. Then I gave a report on our compliance with state and federal reporting of on-campus criminal activity. I finished up with a report on all incident reports for the 3/4 year to date that we had responded to.

In the back of my folder there was a list of unscheduled activities that my department had to work in and be prepared for. The first one I already knew about. That was to be the visit by the Frost Borough College Board the first week of February to review and demonstrate our security.

The second was one that I had known nothing about. It was a visit by an Asian International delegation. They were to tour the college and I was to do a presentation on security. That was to take place the middle of March.

The third was that our college had been selected to host the annual educational security conference for the South East area. That area started at the southern PA border and everything south and east of the Mississippi river. The hand written caption beside that item was "I am sure that you have some idea in the back of your head for a 'shake them in their shoes display' to send them home with." The end of this college year was destined to be busy for my department for sure.

Patti and I left the college at the same time. She led and I followed. We were the second and third to turn onto Summers Road. Patti turned into the driveway to the house and I followed the first car into the gym parking lot. It had government tags but that wasn't so unusual with so many female middies enrolled in the different programs we had going on in the gym.

I had parked on the side parking area and was walking fast to the gym. As I walked past the front of the Navy car the door opened and a lady shouted, "BJ is that you?"

I turned to respond and immediately recognized Captain Susan Adams. We closed the distance and gave each other a big hug. "I thought you were floating in the Arabian Sea?" I said.

"I was until yesterday morning. I received code-tech orders to report immediately to the new USS Ford as Combat Commander. I have to be at Norfolk day after tomorrow. They put me on a "Gems" flight off the carrier with two admirals that were flying under communications blackout. It was a direct flight to Andrews. I came directly here, luckily Wendy sends me a detailed minute schedule of everything she does. I wanted to surprise her. I haven't even tried to call Carl yet." She said.

"I would be willing to bet Carl is over to the house watching sports on the big screen with the Dad's," I replied. "Let's see if we can sneak you into the gym until we find out."

A careful check of the lobby and office indicated that she was working in the tanning booth. I slipped Susan into the class room and set things in motion for a surprise. Carl was indeed in the house with our Dad's watching the DVR replays of the Playoff games. I told them I wanted all the girls in the house and the guys to come over to the meeting room now. The Mom's were already on the way for their nightly appearance at the Gym with Joey. Lisa and my Mom had finally been bitten by the exercise bug and started light walking on the tread mills.

All the girls knew what was happening and made their way into the class room. The only thing left was to get Wendy to walk in. I settled that problem buy putting Sue Adams on the tan list with a note, waiting in the class room. There were only two names ahead of her. I waited in the lobby so I could walk in after Wendy.

The reunion was tearful and heart warming. After Wendy made introductions we reminded them that Susan's Christmas presents were still under the tree in our house. They were headed over there to continue the reunion and the rest of us went back to work. As they were getting ready to go over I winked and whispered in Carl's ear that there were clean sheets on Jenny's and my bed and the door locked if they wanted a quick few minutes. He turned 4 shades of red but smiled. Wendy caught the blush and knew immediately what I had said.

The North six had arrived and was waiting patiently in position. They had been working out for a while now. With being off for the two evenings of Christmas I wondered if they had been doing the required shaving. This would be a good evening for inspection and training. I went to the store room and chose 2 of the clean plastic 10-quart buckets that we had dozens of. We used them for general clean up. I washed them with soap and cleaned them out. Then I filled them with hot water and carried them to the aid station several towels and cloths. There were several shaving kits there along with several packs of lady razors. I went to the slaves and told them to follow me. I hung the in use sign on the doors so no one would interrupt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.