B.J.Jones the Story of My Life
Chapter 95

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 95 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

I walked into the office in time to hear Marcy say," That's the last one. Now it's time for lunch."

"I would like to check on the others before we do that. I think they should soon be finished." I said.

I started with Lorrie while Marcy called the others. They were helping each other out and were just finishing up the last area. Marcy told them to meet at the house for lunch.

There were fourteen of us for lunch. That was more than we had lunch food for. Subs were ordered from the sub shack.

While we were waiting on the food we had another meeting. Patti, Lorrie, Belinda and Misty were going to Sam's Club in Dover. There they were going to get hot dogs, rolls, chips, paper plates, cups, napkins and several cases of sodas. They were also to get supplies for the refreshment stand, several kinds of yogurts, juices, power drinks, bottled water and a selection of fruit. Lorrie was to get a business application so we could set up an account there. They were going to take a big cooler to put the dogs in and a bag of ice to keep them cold. They were going to take the diesel pickup. I reminded them that they needed to be back here no later than 6.

Jenny and Ching Lee were going to the big hardware store to pick up some trash cans, large shop brooms with the really fine bristles, trash bags, and a hose to fill the hot tubs. They were also going to pick up bleach, fabric softener, and cleaning supplies. I also wanted a two gallon hand sprayer that we could leave a ten percent bleach mix in to spray down the showers, bathrooms and locker rooms with. No matter what anyone said the new towels and wash cloths were going to be washed before they were used.

We decided to use the same fee schedule for the tanning salon that Island Tan had used. Kim had mentioned that most of the names on the customer list included e-mail addresses. We would create an e-mail club. We would email them a 10 % discount for the month of December and a 20% discount if they were a gym member. Any of the people that came to the open house and filled out the application to the e-mail club would get the same discounts. Marcy wanted to run a different kind of special every month.

Kim and Marsha agreed to come in Sunday and Monday and work all day. Sometime in the process they would show all of us how to use the appointment program and do a complete run through of the tanning equipment. Marcy was going to reregister the programs in our business name and also get everyone up to speed on how credit and debit cards needed to be handled.

After lunch the girls headed their different ways to get the supplies. Vicky, Jeanna, and I went to start setting up the refreshment area. As the girls were bringing back cold things to put in coolers they needed to be in place and running. We swept and mopped the floor. I asked Bob if we could borrow a couple of his men to help put everything in place. They were a good fit with plenty of room left over. After they were in place and running we did the same with the storage room. Once it was clean I started a load of towels in the commercial washer. Bob had built us a large linen closet with plenty of shelves. It was a good thing as a hundred each of the big bath towels, hand towels and washcloths was a much bigger pile than I imagined. Some of each would go in the linen closet in the shower room and some in the massage room.

That was another thing I needed to get an answer from Marcy about. I had not seen or heard anything about the lady that was going to do the massages or for that matter what we needed the class room for.

After Jenny was back with the good brooms we swept the whole building down. Then we started running water in the hot tubs. With the all you-can-use tank-less hot water heaters we were able to fill the tubs completely with hot water. We added the chemicals, hit the button and let them run.

The work crews had it so hot in there to get the fast drying mud to dry faster that we were thinking about working in panties and bras, some of them already had their tee shirts off. We finally gave up and sent Vicky over to the house to bring back halter tops and bikini bottoms. She came back with the box of thong bikini bottoms and tight but barely there tops that we had.

What the heck, we put them on as it was at least 90 in the building. After all it was a gym and tanning spa, girls were supposed to look good. We had it, let's show it. Jeanna even looked hot in a thong. Looking at all that delectable flesh made my temperature rise. After all it was Saturday and that meant orgy night.

We brought all the tables and chairs up to the break area and set them in place.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.