B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 75

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 75 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

The events of Saturday night set in motion the routine I would follow with my love partners, with an occasional exception. Monday nights I would sleep with Lorrie. Vicky, Lorrie's normal bed partner, would sleep in my spot with Jenny.

On Tuesday night I would sleep with Vicky and Lorrie would sleep with Jenny. On Wednesday night I would sleep with Ching Lee and Thursday I would sleep with Marcy. Friday night was orgy night - everyone and anything goes. Sometimes we used the living room floor or the basement. The sex chair down there started to get a real workout.

Saturday and Sunday we spent back with our normal bed partners. Jenny and I spent Saturday nights just holding each other and talking, making plans. Sunday was all passion. I loved them all equally but it seemed the best was always with Jenny.

Out of those plans came the decision to have a contractor finish the three bedrooms and full bath over the three car garage. We no longer had a spare bedroom and with the holidays fast approaching, we most likely would need one or two plus we could use them for storage.

The door to get into them opened into the upstairs hallway and there was an emergency stairs that opened in the garage. The area was already roughed out and wired. Drywall, electric outlets, paint, carpet and a plumber would finish it. I wanted a separate heat pump for it and the same kind of new heaters they had installed in the new offices at the college. I also wanted all the walls insulated to help with the heat and AC cost and to keep the noise down.

Jake must have been planning on some huge parties or a bunch of kids. With that completed the house would have 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms, counting the one in the basement.

The contractor that I called was a friend of Dad. He said that work was so slow that he could send two crews starting the next day and we could be living in it in ten days or less. My Mom agreed to come over and house sit while the contractors were working to keep them from house roaming.

We also decided that Jenny would stop taking birth control pills at the end of her November cycle. It was her idea. She said, "I know you have some kind of a plan." We understood - for appearances sake - publicly she would be an unwed single mother. I was not happy about that but for now that seemed the best.

I also found out that the pump-up dildos were only good for about four months with the use we started giving them. They blew apart while in use. Luckily the first time it happened I was the one that had it inside me.

It took the girls two hours to get the base section out of me. That included one hour and fifty minutes of hysterical laughter from them. Every time an attempt to remove it, it failed; uncontrollable laughter followed. The base was lodged against my uterus and with suction behind it they had a hard time getting it out. It took some of the medical toys out of Jake's collection he had left in the basement to do it. That was also when Jenny learned that she could easily fist me with a little lube. Both of those things will make another chapter or two later on. I did a double order, two complete sets of new ones.

I started losing weight; a lot of weight. Was it true that too much sex and exercise could kill you? We trained hard every night after the supper and homework was done. Sometimes we would be at it three hours by the time I had worked with all of them. It wasn't an easy three hours. We burned a lot of calories; I burned even more.

There wasn't any flab on any of us and the muscle was all in the right places. I had to double my calorie intake to stop the weight loss; even at that I didn't gain it back. I had not been this light since high school. I was still pressing more weight on the bench than ever before.

With the seminars soon coming up I wanted everyone to be at the top of their skill level. They were extremely good. I would put any one of them up against a man any day and enjoy watching him get his ass kicked.

During slow days at work I spent researching new holds, hits and moves that we could incorporate into the workout routine. We each had out own complete body padding.

Wendy and Patti joined our workout routine. I footed the bill for their body padding. It was worth it just to watch the improvements take place, both in body and self confidence. Wendy took to it like it was something natural. Of course it was something she could talk about for hours. Patti on the other hand required a lot of coaching. But with the six of us someone was always there to help her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.