B.J.Jones the Story of My Life
Chapter 71

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 71 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

The interviews were scheduled to start at 8:30 so everything was in a rush. As usual the bigger you get the more every thing became a snafu and so it was with the hiring process now.

A contractor from the mid west handled the job postings and did the first round of evaluations of the applicants. Those that were left were sent to our HR department. They narrowed the list and went forward with more in depth investigations. Those that were left after that were notified that they could take the job test. Yes, we now had a written test for even a part time security officer. Those that passed the test were then scheduled to be interviewed. That was where that I fit into the picture in this new process. I was to interview and Mrs. Short from Hr was to advise and observe.

I had four people a day to interview for the next three days. The list of questions I could not ask was longer than the list questions that I could in this political correct environment. The interview went smooth and quickly. I even had time to take a break to run an errand before lunch.

I went to the jeweler to look at some things for my lovers and mates since I had the information at my fingertips now. I had decided on rings to show out commitment to one another. A traditional wedding band with a diamond and the birthstone of each of us was what I had in mind. They were expensive, almost a grand each but it would be worth it.

The afternoon's first interview turned into a fiasco. How that candidate ever got this far into the process I will never know. I thought that at one point I was going to have to cuff him.

The second one of the afternoon went much better. He was a sheriff's deputy from a neighboring county. He had applied for one of the full time positions and was truly interested in the job. His wife had just had twins and he was looking for something with a fixed shift instead of the rotating shifts that was the standard for most local police departments. All his credentials were up to date and he had scored very high on all his training modules. His attitude and personality were first rate. I rated him the best of the day. Mrs. Short agreed. Mr. Ronald Scott would get one of our job offers.

Jenny text me to remind me that we were all going to Annapolis to shop for dresses tonight and that the girls wanted to go to the Outback for supper if that was ok.

Wendy had been in contact with Marcy and Vicky and they wanted to know if it was ok to invite her.

I replied, "Sure the more the merrier. LOL besides there had to be something that we hadn't learned about her."

Patti and I finalized the list for the safety seminars. They were to start the first week of January with the first one here on Friday night.

The first away from home would be at Pennsylvania State University North East. Assaults against female students had risen by 5 percent a year for the last three years with two students dead. Located on the east side of Hazleton Pa. the University was just a little over an hour from New York City. It was to be held on the second Friday night of January and was a mandatory class for all female students.

The second one away from home was to be held at Ohio State University southern campus at Parkersburg. They had also seen a dramatic rise in violence against female students. That was scheduled for the last week of January also on Friday night

The third and fourth ones were scheduled in North Carolina. Central University was at Duram on the Third Thursday in February. East Coast University in Greenville on Friday. Greenville was not far from the Camp Lejune where I had spent so much time training recruits how to win at hand to hand combat. I wanted to take my family on a tour of the base. The trip would also take us trough Warren County. One of the Gunny's I had palled around with was from the County seat. His Dad was a bootlegger. We had spent some of our weekend furloughs from the camp at his home place sipping different blends of shine.

We had promised to stay in touch. His Dads place would be along our travel route. That would be a good start to find him.

After that there was one in Kentucky. Two in Texas, one in Arkansas, one in Georgia, two in Tennessee one in Virginia ... All were scheduled on Thursdays, Fridays or Saturdays.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.