B.J.Jones the Story of My Life
Chapter 68

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 68 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

The lunch orders came in quickly. As usual the smallest of the group ate the most. Ching Lee ordered a large steak sub fries and a large root beer. How she stayed at a hundred pounds was beyond me. The rest of them ordered salad with crispy chicken with water or juice. Patti elected to get a bowl of home made vegetable and beef soup, something that was easy to chew. I chose to get a grilled ham and cheese with a small soup and crackers.

The food had just come in the door when the girls walked in. "Let's eat while the hot food is hot then we can talk," I said.

We made small talk while we ate and we were finished in fifteen minutes.

"Girls I called you here because we have a friend with a serious problem that I think we may need to help," I said. I then relayed Patti's problem as she had described it to me. When I finished I asked "Can we help and how?"

Vicky said, "Let's remove his nuts and cock that will teach him a lesson. Ching Lee wanted to break his arms and legs.

Marcy wanted to wait and get them all. "Set a trap and get them all at one time," she said.

Lorrie said, "All that is nice but that doesn't guarantee enough safety for Patti. She still would have to navigate around town. We come here every day and go home every day. She can't get anymore safe or secure than with us, we just have to kick it up a gear. She needs to stay with us for a while. She can use the Honey Moon room and when we want to use it she can pair up with what ever spot is empty for that night."

Lorrie's statement about the honey moon room answered the question about what to get my lovers symbolize our relationship I thought. They ware viewing things on a more traditional level.

I think now would be a good time to ask. "Patti would you like come and stay with me and my family for a while until this problem is resolved."

Patti said, "If you have room for me and I won't inconvenience you I will. I have to get away from him is all I know."

Jenny added. "We have to get the pictures and any video if we can so he doesn't retaliate by doing a net dump of it. You gave consent by being a willing partner for most of it. That makes it tough to bring any charges for him posting it."

Jenny continued "Do you know where is the camera and his computer are? As far as him pushing you down the stairs with out a witness it's your word against his and with the rough stuff that makes it even harder to prove. The best we could hope for would be a restraining order but again he may dump the material to hurt Patti."

"The camera and the laptop are at my apartment along with the thumb drive that he stored the pictures on," Patti said.

"You and I will go get them in a few minutes," I said. "Can we get all your things in the suburban or do we need something bigger?" I asked Patti.

"It will all fit in the suburban. The furniture was in the apartment. All I have are my clothes and some personal things," Patti said.

Jenny said, "I will go with you and help."

Vicky said, "I have two open periods after lunch I can help. It will go fast with the four of us,"

We cleaned off the table we had used for lunch. Patti, Vicky and I went to her apartment in the Suburban. Jenny followed in her car.

I backed the truck as close as I could. Patti and Vicky put her belongings into plastic trash bags. Jenny and I put them into the back of the Suburban. They put the laptop and camera in a box that I also put on the back seat.

Jenny and I began a complete search of the apartment for anything that her boyfriend could have hidden. Not one inch of the apartment was left untouched. Mattresses, cupboards, in the drawers, every appliance was moved. We found two thumb drives taped to the bottom of the coffee table and a envelope with two compact disc behind the dresser ... The envelope was addressed to one of the amateur porn sites. It was also incomplete, not sealed and had no postage attached.

We also found a hidden wireless web camera in the ceiling tile over the foot of the bed. It was new. The protective plastic over the lens had not been removed. Any video from it would have had the manufactures logo in the middle of it. That fact made me think that he was nearly caught while he was installing it and the setup did not get completed.

In my mind there was no doubt that he was planning a big show for someone or going to make video to sell.

I explained everything to Patti and expressed my opinion.

Patti said, "I did not give him a key and at no time did he have my key long enough to go and get one made."

"He must have been given one by the manager," I said. "That means that you are not coming back here. Go turn in your key to the manager and tell him to change the lock immediately. Tell him that you suspect some ones else has a key because you have found electronic surveillance equipment in there and are considering filing charges."

Jenny said, "I will go with you to reinforce the point then we need to go to the post office and have your mail forwarded so he can't get access to it."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.