B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 55

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 55 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

I woke up at 4 to an empty house. The note said that they were at the Lacrosse games at the college and that I was to call when I got up. I'll do that in a little while, I thought.

What I did know was that I was horny as hell. I pulled the new toys out from under the bed. I filled the sink with some bleach water to let them soak for a few minutes. While they were soaking I turned on the toy heater and read the instructions on the toys once again. I drained the water, rinsed the toys off with hot water, and washed them with soap and water one more time before I put the two bigger ones in the heater. I also put the video cam on the tripod linked to the big screen in the bedroom. I set the camera to remote and placed the remote on the bed with a bottle of lube in case I needed it.

I plugged the needle in, coated it with lube and slid it in me deep. Then I pumped it up. As I was pumping it up I kept moving it in and out trying to find when it was tight enough. One thing was certain; an empty bladder was a necessity. I could feel the ridges on it as it expanded. I counted the pumps on the squeeze bulb; it took 5 to have the right fit. The knots were deep enough that my exterior muscles held it in but it would still move around a little to work its magic on my G spot. I lay on the bed and stroked it like I was jerking on a cock and I watched on the big screen. The movement was perfect; the wearer was in for a treat with this; in fact I would bet she would have as many orgasms as the one getting fucked. After 30 strokes or so I was ready to go over the top.

I had to force myself to stop. I wanted to try out the 8 inch one. I let the air out of it and inserted the 9 inch one. I also put a double towel on the bed. I was leaking a flood as it was.

The 8 incher was bigger and a little longer for the wearer as well as having 8 inches for the user. Five pumps seemed just about right for it as well. I lay back on the bed and looked to screen at it. It was impressive; I could put both hands on and still had several inches above them. Even though it was big I could still move it around in all directions without internal discomfort; it felt good. I bet reverse cowgirl would drive both crazy with pleasure when using either of the three. Any position was clit to clit all the way and with the ridges working on the G spot.

I started stroking it like the cock it was with one hand. When I wanted more action on the G I simply squeezed it tighter as I was stroking. With the other hand I was feeling around my pussy lips and pinching my clit and occasionally flicking it with a finger nail.

Within two minutes I was lifting my ass off the bed like I was fucking at a real cock. I was coming and coming really hard. It wasn't just a G spot come; it was a G spot and clitoral orgasms coming together like a freight train. I screamed my pleasure out so loud I was afraid the neighbors would hear; they were several hundred yards away. I flopped out on the bed exhausted. As I caught my breath I stuck the needle in it, released the pressure and pulled it out. The decreasing knots and ridges sliding over my G spot as it came out gave me another massive orgasm. Damn, I was worn out now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.