B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 40

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 40 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

"BJ, get up. The college is on the phone. Something bad has happened, they say it's an emergency," Jenny said.

I was already on an adrenaline rush from the dream. How in the hell could a dream be so fucking real? I ran into the kitchen naked to get the phone.

"We have had an incident. The ambulance and the police are on the way. You need to get here now," the voice on the phone said.

I turned to Jenny, "Make sure I can get the truck out!" I said.

Lorrie was standing there with tears in her eyes, ready to lose it.

"Get more clothes on you; ride with Jen" I said to her.

She was gone in a flash.

I ran into the bedroom and stuck my head under the cold shower to calm me down, then a quick dry. Panties, tee shirt, socks, vest, pants shirt with the fixings, shoes and the officer's tool belt and gun. Four and a half minutes and I was on my way out the door.

I passed Jen on the steps - she said "We are right behind you."

I had got to the end of the street when I saw her state Crown Vic come out of the driveway with the red and blue grill lights on.

A couple of turns and I was on 50 headed east and running hard.

Jen called, the hands free picked it up, "You got your seat belt on?"

"Yes, mom," I said.

"Whatever you are comfortable with, remember you have to get there to be of any help," she said.

I was running 90, at least I was passing a few cars. I saw a marked cruiser pull out from a side road and he lit up the lights; I guess he thought he had a high speed chase. A minute later his lights went out and he backed out of sight.

Thirty minutes later I was pulling up to the security building in time to see the ambulance leaving with a LPD escort. I walked into an office full of people. Mrs. Short and director Bob Jackson from HR was there. The mouthy LPD beat cop was back, he started to get all mouthy again until Jenny walked in, then he got awful quiet.

Short, Jackson, Bill Broke the day guy, Jenny and I went into my office where I got a short update. "The student in the other room, Vickie Snow, was refusing to talk to anyone until I got here. She was accused of assaulting Dan Blueberg by kicking him several times in the nuts," they said.

I looked at Jenny and we were both fighting hard not to laugh.

"I'll go talk to her and inform her that we need to do an interview as part of the investigation," I told the assembled group.

I went out and told Lorrie, "Go find Ching Lee and Marcy and stay with them, or bring them and their things over here."

"Vickie, how are you?" I asked.

"My boobs hurt like hell. I am so glad you are here. They started right off treating me like crap," she said.

"You do understand that we are going to have to get a recorded video statement from you," I said.

"Yes, I have no problem with that, the student attorney will be here to look out for me, won't he?" she asked.

"If you feel you need one, we will wait until one arrives," I said.

"I defended myself and I have a couple of witness, I think. If you ask any questions I am worried about I will refuse to answer them," she replied.

"OK, write the witnesses' names down on the pad and I will have someone go get them before someone else gets a chance to influence them," I said.

"While you are doing that I will set up the interview," I said.

I went out and informed the others what we were going to do. I carried the tape recorder and the video camera in and set them up as well as closed the curtains. Vickie handed me the list of witnesses as I left.

I gave it to Bill with instructions, "Find them, bring them here, and separate them until we can question them."

It was decided that Mrs. Short, Mr. Jackson, Jen and I would do the interview. I was to be the lead.

"Ms, Snow, do you understand your rights and that at this time you waive your right to an attorney but can stop this process at any time by requesting one be present" I said.

"Yes, I do," she replied.

"State your full name, birth date and student number for the record."

"Victoria Jean Snow, June 15' 1992, student number 2009715. Please call me Vicky," she said.

"Vicky, start at the beginning, tell us what happened," I said.

"Jan, Pattie, Reva, Cindy and I were leaving the pool. We had been swimming laps for exercise. As we walked by the boys locker room Dan came out, stopped me and told the other girls to go on, that I would be along later," she stated.

As they walked away he said, "You are going to be my slut for today."

I said, "No, I am not."

He said, "Oh yes, you are."

"Then he grabbed both my breasts in his hands and tried to crush them. I screamed like hell and he just laughed. Like this." Vicky held up her hands to demonstrate.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.