B.J.Jones the Story of My Life
Chapter 36

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 36 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

Jenny and I arrived two hours early to do the final check-outs and walk-through. We checked and double check everything. Kate assured me that the video we needed was ready to go and she was going to be there to run the equipment herself.

The front of the field house is where everything was set up. There was a very large screen that Kate was going to run the video and pictures on. When they were not running a telephoto camera would project what we were doing on that screen. The plants and trees were placed 6 feet from the wall, half way across the field house. Homer was placed there. Between the trees and plants and the first row of seats the entire width of the field house were wrestling mats, 12 feet wide.

I disabled the security cams inside the field house. I didn't want there to be any recording on the servers. Security was instructed they were not to enter the field house unless I called them and only then if I declared an emergency.

Jenny and I went to change. We both wore our protective training gear. I had on my work pants and belt without the cuffs and other hardware. I was going to carry the gear with me but not wear it for what we had planned. I also wore a tight sweatshirt. I was wired with a mike for the audio system. The battery pack would be on the side instead of on my back. I had on my leather work shoes.

Jenny on the other hand would be totally covered. Over the gear she wore a black sweatshirt and had a full black mask; the only thing visible was her eyes. She wore heavy black pants and black gloves. She looked like a man. She was also wired. She had been practicing with her voice so that she sounded like a man with a growl.

The college had over six hundred girls, given that this was the third rape class they had and that it wasn't mandatory, I was hoping for 150 or so. We had seating for 300.

At six thirty the girls started filtering in through the main entrance. I stood there and picked out several girls depending on what they were wearing. I was looking for sweat pants and sweatshirts, jeans and belts, skirts, types of shoes and body size. I asked them if they would assist my demonstrations during the seminar. I warned that I may embarrass them but it would be for the good of the cause. I gave name cards to those that agreed to participate. I ended up with fifteen possible helpers.

Lorrie had been one of the first girls in and was sitting in the middle of the second row. I thought she must be cold; she had a heavy jacket on. When the girls stopped coming in, the seating we had set up was full.

At seven the lights dimed I walked to the center of the mats.

"Ladies, please turn off all cell phones; please do not take pictures, audio or video of tonight's class." As I talked I walked back and forth across the front.

"Good evening, girls. My name is Roberta Josephine Jones, chief of security. My friends shortened that to Bobby Joe and later to BJ," I said. "When we meet around campus BJ is fine."

"This seminar is for girls only. I want all of you to look to your left to see if the person beside you has girl parts and if in doubt give it a squeeze in all the right places. Then do the same thing to your right. If you find no girl parts I want you to stand up and yell really loud. I found one. I have a special job for any boys that are here. OK, now do it," I stated.

I read rape as defined by Webster: "It is forced sexual intercourse including both psychological coercion as well as physical force. Forced sexual intercourse means penetration by the offender(s). It includes attempted rapes, male as well as female victims, and both heterosexual and homosexual rape. Attempted rape includes verbal threats of rape," I continued to speak.

"By penetration we are talking about oral, vaginal or anal. I don't like the word vaginal in this setting; it sounds like we are dissecting a frog, and in reality few women use that term outside the medical community. In a Redbook questionnaire most young women preferred pussy or kitty when discussing that part of their anatomy. However, for tonight in order to be somewhat modest we are going to call it 'kitty'. When you hear your neighbor outside calling 'here kitty, kitty, kitty' you know he is after the pussy- cat." There was laughter at that.

I continued with the following statement. "In 1995 there were 260,000 reported rapes or attempted rapes. A full 50 % of those reported were in the 18 to 24 age group. That's the very group I'm standing here looking at. A new study suggests that 1 in 4 female college students will be a victim of sexual assault."

"Six years ago while I was in a foreign country, I was drugged and raped. They didn't give me enough drugs and I came out too soon, I was being fisted. If you don't know being what fisted is, here is an example," I said. Kate then played the 30 second clip, played all bloody with ear-piercing screams.

The gasp from the students was very loud. "Violent Rape is never pretty," I said. Then Kate ran 60 slides of broken, battered and bruised women.

"The physical damage from rape can be horrific or deadly. The physiological damage can last a lifetime. The purpose of tonight's seminar is to teach you how not to become a victim, and how to defend yourself," I said.

I was walking from the left to the right and was just about half way when Jen sprang out from behind the row of trees and came up behind me with a knife to my throat. There were shouts from the girls 'look out' and gasps and screams.

She said with that growl "Your ass is mine, I'm going to fuck your pussy till you bleed then I'm going to fuck your ass some more, I'll mark you for life! Every time you look in the mirror you will remember me." I grabbed her arm and pulled the knife away then turned and shoved her away. For the next fifteen minutes we went through the fight routine we had practiced. With us wearing mikes the hits and kicks were loud and sounded very hard. Each of us ended up at least once at the feet of the girls in the first row. At the end Jen slithered back behind the plants.

"What you just saw was what you could do with months of training. But in the real world few have the time for that kind of training. So tonight we are going to show what you can do with just a little practice and talk about some things you should not do," I said.

"The first thing we are going discuss is clothing. I know you have heard several different opinions, well let's find out what is best. I selected some young ladies as you came in tonight," I asked them to help.

I chose Ching Lee to come up and stand with me. Asian 5.5 ft maybe 100 lbs, black shoulder length hair, nice set of tits, small waist. Had a long sleeved shirt tucked into her tight jeans with a belt and pointed leather shoes.

The second girl, Abby, was wearing a sweatshirt and baggy sweatpants, flip flops, 5ft 6 in brown hair 120 lbs.

I had Abby walk at a fast clip like she was in a hurry back and forth in front of the plants and trees. On the second trip Jen came through and from behind. She pulled the sweatpants down to her ankles and almost off, leaving her feet in them and with a couple flips and twist of the pants her feet were secured. When she fell Abby caught herself with her extended arms. Jenny grabbed the bottom of the sweatshirt, pulled it over her head, rolled her onto her side then - same as with the feet - secured her hands with the large portion of the shirt.

Jen growled "Lay still or die." Jen place her arm across Abby's mound to cover it, placed her head at Abby's naval and said "meow, meow, meow." A roar of laughter came from the crowd. I walked over to Jen and said "Ah, no tits or kitty yet you have to wait. Unbind her and help her up." Jen complied then bowed her head and walked dejected back behind the bushes.

"OK, If you were looking at the clock that exercise took less than one minute," I said. "The lesson is baggy clothes are not your friend."

"Now let's look at Ching Lee, her shirt is tucked in so it can't be used as a quick arm restraint, and the pants are tight with a belt that is buckled tight over her hips. Anyone trying to rape her is not going to be able to pull them down quickly from behind to use them as a restraint either."

"Those things still will not prevent her from being a victim but with other measures along with those may help. One thing that it does do is give you more time to defend yourself. The attacker has to unbuckle and unbutton the pants plus pulling down tight pants takes time especially if you are resisting. For an attacker that is a distraction especially if this was a spur of the moment decision to attack you. That distraction allows you to do some of the things you are going to learn later," I said.

"The most favored attack method it from behind. Why? Because when he has you from behind, you cannot defend yourself. Why wouldn't he try to take you from the front Ching lee? Before you answer that I have to tell you that I'm going to have to arrest you for carrying deadly weapons after we are finished here," I said.

"Me? I don't have any weapons," she said.

"You have 4 of them," I said "You have two hands and two feet. They are weapons of self defense if you use them. Hasn't anyone ever told you how to defend yourself with the things that you have?" I asked.

"No," she said.

"Let's walk to Homer. All men have two very weak spots designed by nature. The eyes and the nuts; they are not very big but enough pain inflicted will disable even the biggest man," I said

"Remember this: KBPE - Kick Balls Poke Eyes."

"The first thing you do is yell, 'It's my kitty and you not going to touch it.' He expects you to scream or be so afraid that you say nothing. That statement is so off the wall that he is going to think "huh what?" - that delay will give YOU a couple more seconds to react," I said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.