B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 34

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 34 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

I woke at 4:30 even though I was off work until Thursday; you just can't change the body's clock on a whim. I did plan to go to the college Wednesday evening with Jen to meet with Kate. We were to do a live run rehearsal, including the video and picture segments. I needed to make sure all the handout materials had arrived. I also needed to make sure Joe had completed Homer the manikin and that the building department was still going to put the plants where I wanted them.

I went down to the gym and spent an hour working out. I felt great afterwards. Since the girls had been making me most of my meals I decided to make supper for them. A salad, fried ham steaks, with sweet potatoes and green beans sounded good to me. We had some wine in the wine rack that would go good. We could eat on the deck; it was a nice Indian summer night.

Jen was running a little late but called and said she would be home by 6:30. Lorrie drove in while I was talking to Jen. We talked about supper and began with getting the sweet potatoes started; they would take the longest to cook. The salad was shaken, washed and tossed; I added strips of cheese and other goodies to make it rock and roll. I heard the garage door go up so I put the ham steaks on the grill.

Jenny gave me a huge hug followed with a toe curling kiss. Lorrie came over and said, "I want one too!" I got a hug and quick kiss from her.

While we were waiting for the ham steaks to cook, Jen said "I have an update on the KCC arrest. We got his computer hard drives reconstructed today, he was a collector of child porn, and we think some of the pictures were made locally. So far they have found nothing to connect him to the coed rapes. He was trying to expand into photographing naked college girls to sell the pictures to magazines. He claimed to pull those names by random from a list he found."

"We need to find out where he got the list. If it is something that was published as a college hand book or handout we need to put an end to it," I said. "The rape victims would have been victims of opportunity, just at the wrong place at the wrong time" I added.

Lorrie said, "There never has been any kind of student list published that I know of. They wouldn't even give the student clubs a list of the students, just for that reason. Could he have hacked the college's computer to get a list?"

Supper was great, and then we went into the living room to finish off the wine. Lorrie excused herself to go shower. We put the dishes in the dishwasher and shut everything down. Jen took my hand and led me through the bedroom to the bathroom and closed the door. We soaped, washed, enjoyed the hot water, stepped out and dried each other off.

We stepped into the bedroom lit by many scented candles. The covers were thrown back and Lorrie was sitting on the bed holding a bottle of body lotion. "Face down," Jen said. The body lotion had been warmed. I was oiled and rubbed from my hair line to the tip of my toes. "Roll over," I was told. The front of me was oiled and rubbed from my forehead to my toenails. Lorrie lay down beside me to my left and Jen to my right. Jen began with kisses to my cheek and forehead before she kissed me on my lips. She lingered on my lips before forcing her tongue into my mouth. We played tongue tag before she pulled away. She sucked on my neck then kissed my chest before she licked between my boobs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.