B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 30

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 30 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

We suited up completely in the protective padding, including hand protection. For the next hour we tried to beat the living crap out of each other. We both landed some excellent hits; without the protective gear anyone on the receiving end would have been in a world of hurt. We took a water break and then went did a rehearsal of some of the things I wanted to incorporate in the rape prevention seminar.

After we had finished Lorrie said, "You two play for keeps! I have never seen anything like that in real life. To be hit hard enough to be kicked off your feet and still be able hit back – wow - I thought that kind of stuff was only movie magic."

Jen said "BJ was a self defense instructor in the Marines; she has been teaching me how to take care of myself and we can teach you some of the moves if you like."

"I would like to try to learn some of these things. Before I was raped I was Captain of the girl's field hockey team and the girl's championship lacrosse team at the college. After the rape I didn't feel worthy any more and felt that everyone was pointing, talking and snickering about me behind my back. I can't get comfortable in front of a group of people any more," Lorrie said.

"You can come here and spend the weekend, and Jenny can start by teaching you the basics. After I get up I will work with both of you till I have to go to work," I said. "In the meantime I am beat; it has been a long and a tough day. Let's go upstairs and have a cold beer out on the deck to unwind."

We stopped by the refrigerator. I grabbed a Bud Lite for myself and a Miller Lite for Jen.

I asked Lorrie "Bud, Miller lite or wine cooler?"

"I'll have a Bud light," she replied.

I flipped the cover back on the hot tub and hit the controls. "Temp 101, just where I like it," I said.

Jen and I stripped off and hit the open shower on the deck to wash the sweat off, before we got in the tub. I gave her a quick soap up and she did the same to me.

I was watching Lorrie to see what she was going to do. She finally started to undress by the time I was done with Jen. As Jen stepped out I motioned for her to step in. I soaped her backside from her neck to her ankles and gave her a playful swab between the cheeks with the soapy fuzzy ball. She turned around and I repeated to process including a quick swat at her mound.

She said "I see you two like the smooth look."

"Yep; feels better, looks better, and is more fun, especially when we shave each other," I replied.

"I worry about cutting myself," Lorrie said.

"One of us will be glad to shave it for you if you like; all you have to do is ask," I said as I winked at her, to that she just gave a little smile.

We joined Jenny in the tub, sipping on the beer, relaxing in the wonderful hot water. We talked about our day tomorrow. The three of us were going to the college in the morning. Lorrie needed to be there for school and the questioning that was to happen at 7 AM. The HR rep and the college attorney had this confirmed by e-mail. Jenny was going to participate in the search of the suspect's property.

Lorrie expressed her fears about being interviewed and was visibly upset; I reassured her that I would be with her the whole time and that she would be fine. Her smile at that was welcomed. There was no way I wanted her upset.

After forty five minutes we got out of the tub. Jen and I always made a playful task out of drying each other; we included Lorrie this time. We had a small closet inside of the door to the deck where we kept beach towels for the tub. I had added a pile of over-grown tee-shirts of all descriptions not long after I started staying here. I gave one to Lorrie and Jenny as well as one for myself. Most were mid-thigh; they were great for just lying around after time in the tub or hitting the outside shower after work or play outside. I also had a few that were cutoff that just covered the boobs if I wanted to set the mood for fun. We sat around and made small talk for another hour. We exchanged ideas, thoughts, feelings, expressed our likes, dislikes and learned a lot more about each other. At ten we decided that we needed to get to bed; tomorrow was going to be a long day, especially for me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.