B.J.Jones the Story of My Life
Chapter 29

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 29 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

Wednesday morning I didn't hear or feel Jen get up. I do remember kissing her good by as she left for work. I woke up around 10 and took another very hot shower. I could tell my pussy was still gaped some, my ass felt alright, but my gut felt like I had done 200 sit-ups. I did 15 minutes of kegel exercises then went down to the gym to limber up the muscles for half an hour. Then I did another 15 minutes of kegel exercises.

I dressed and went to Dover to Lawman Supplies to pick up the practice gear. We had two more weeks to put everything together. I figured we needed at least two full dress run throughs just to be safe. Jenny was picking up all the moves and throws as fast as anyone I had ever seen; she was a natural. The gear was better than I expected. The cheek and full body padding were great; no one would be expecting the finish that I was planning.

Jenny came home at four. We chatted a few minutes and went to the gym to work out and to try out the new gear. We worked out as we normally would for the first hour. Then Jen and I put on the complete training gear. I wanted to see just how much of a blow we could deliver to each other and not get hurt. I told her what I was going to do and to let me know immediately if the blows were too much. We went full bore for the next hour; some of the blows were delivered so hard that we were being knocked off our feet. Whatever material the body protection was made of was impressive at absorbing the blows.

At 6:30 we stopped and had a chef's salad for supper and made small talk.

Jen said "Robert and Bert just went on and on about last night and want to do it again soon."

I just laughed and said, "You have a lot of things to learn before that happens, girl. I don't think I want two like that at the same time again. One of them is completely yours next time."

"Yeah, I know and I want it to be that way," she said.

At 6:45 my phone rang. It was a very distraught Lorrie. Her room mate had been called away to a family emergency for a couple of days. There was no one that she could bunk with. As if that wasn't enough, a strange man had been on campus asking questions about her and several other girls this evening.

I asked Lorrie were she was at, "The security office" she said.

"You stay there. I will be there to pick you up - do not leave the office!" I told her.

I got an e-mail while I was talking to her. It was a complete report on the strange man including his photograph. He had left the campus in a rush when he was asked for an ID. I showed Jen the e-mail. Jen forward the mail to her office. Jen and I changed out of the sweats into something more appropriate. I also put on the shoulder rig for the 40 cal. and a light jacket to cover it up.

We took the Ford truck and made the trip in record time; that diesel would get the job done when you wanted it to. We walked into the security office to a mouthy local police officer there demanding to take Lorrie and the other girls that had been mentioned by the intruder downtown for interrogation. Jen backed out the door and was on the phone.

"That's not going to happen," I told him flat out in a very loud voice.

"Who the hell are you?" he demanded. "I'm in charge here," he said.

"B.J. Jones chief of security" I replied.

"You are not in charge in here. If they are to be questioned it will be done here with a H.R. rep and our attorney present," I said.

Jenny quietly came back into the room.

"I have my orders: you will get those ladies here immediately - they are going downtown with me," he said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.