B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 27

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 27 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

Jen opened the door, invited them in and made the introductions.

She said, "BJ, this is Robert Styles."

I shook his hand and said "Hi Robert, I'm pleased to meet you."

Robert looked to be six foot and two hundred pounds; all muscle, brown hair and green eyes. I would say he spent affair amount of time in the gym.

"BJ, this is Bert Ford," she said.

"Hi Bert, I'm pleased to meet you also," I said.

Bert was five eleven one hundred eighty five, blond hair and blue eyes. Also was a gym rat.

"Would you like to sit down for a few minutes and fill in some of the blanks?" she asked.

Bert answered for both of them "That would be great, Jenny didn't give lot of detail. Already I can see that she wasn't truthful when describing you."

That caught Jenny by surprise, "What did you say?" she asked.

"You said BJ was above average, she is beautiful." He replied.

"Oh, OK" Jen replied "I knew that but I wanted you to come to that conclusion on your own," she said with a smile.

Bert said, "I work in cyber crimes, internet fraud, child porn, net scams - that kind of thing."

Robert followed up with, "I work in data collection, related to corporate fraud, tax evasion - that kind of thing."

"I spent ten years in the Marines; four in rice paddies and six in the sand box. I'm just started at KCC in C town as chief of security. By the way, do you guys freelance? I'm working on a serious problem and some of your expertise may be handy as it develops," I said.

Bert just laughed, "We have been working with Jen on that. Before we leave we will get more details on what you are after."

"Jen implied that you two have a thing going for each other," he said.

"I'm pretty sure we are both bi, we are sharing the bed and the house and seem to be a perfect match in everything else, but go both ways," I replied as Jen nodded her head.

Bert replied, "That sounds like us to a tee; we both had live-in girl friends several times and still date. We are good together with no drama. I think Jenny used the word cover and it fits perfectly. Helps keep the gossip down and the family pacified."

"So how do you want to do this?" he asked.

"Well, we're all partners so we will just swap off with the dances, and if anything else happens do all in the same room no matter how the pairing ends up or how many different ways. I'm kind of kinky and like to watch," I said with a smile.

That got a chorus of smiles and nods.

"Let's go dance," I said.

We loaded up in a nearly new Chevy Suburban and away we went. First stop was Reds Dock Bar. We walked in, went out on the dance floor and danced. I danced first with Bert then swapped with Jen to dance with Robert. We repeated the process a couple of times then sat to have a beer. We had just about finished when Roger walked in, as soon as he saw Jen he headed our way in a huff.

As he closed the distance I stood up and asked him, "Do you need a reminder on what stay away means?"

He stopped, turned and then walked away. Jen said, "I guess he didn't, but let's leave and get dinner."

We moved over to the Jetty Club to a table for four. I ordered shrimp and crab cakes with another beer. I can't remember what the others had but we all raved about the meal. We went over to the dance floor and danced to a few songs. Then we headed over to the Beach Diggers Club.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.