B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 17

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 17 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

It was 4 o'clock in the afternoon when I felt the bed move. I heard Jen peeing; I needed to do the same thing. I headed to the bathroom, I would soon know if we were still friends or mortal enemies. I waited until I heard her washing her hands before I walked in. I went to the medicine chest and handed her a new tube of toothpaste, a new toothbrush and a travel bottle of mouthwash. I sat and peed while she freshened up and then I did the same. There was a double sink so we each had one. I noticed her in the mirror looking at her self. She had a nice hickey by her right nipple and another small one on the side of her neck.

I had a small one on the side of my neck. I didn't remember that happening; it must have been good.

Jen looked at me, smiled and said, "We were so good together! That was the first time I have been with a women and I loved it."

"Then you won't mind if I do this," I said.

We were both still naked, so I pulled her to me, kissed her deeply and held our bodies tightly together.

"No, not at all," she replied as she pulled me back to do the same thing.

"Well," I said "I need to go to my house to get clothes and things then take you home or to get your car if you want to come back tonight."

"I'm going to stay up all night to get into the night shift routine; you can join me if you like."

"Tomorrow night will be my first night on the job, tomorrow morning I needed to go get my uniforms." We pulled on our tops and me in my shorts, Jen in her cut offs - neither of us with panties – we went to my house.

Jen looked at her phone, "Oh my, 25 calls from Roger."

"I can take care of that problem," she said.

She dialed him on speaker mode. He answered with "Hey babe, where the hell did you go and where have you been, you bitch?"

Jen said, "Well, you're right about me being a bitch, but I'm not your bitch any more. We are done its over, don't call me for anything - just delete my number."

She hung up and looked at me; "BJ, it feels great to be rid of that asshole," she said.

At my old house I picked up my duffle bag and a lot of my clothes and equipment to keep at Jake's house, now that I had reason to stay there.

I told Jen to look in the panties drawer and pick out something if she wanted.

"No," she replied. "I think I want to be free this evening."

She gave me directions to get to her house. It only took a few minutes.

"I'll put together a quick travel bag and follow you back, OK," Jen said.

"That will be great," I replied.

I walked in with her. Her dad was at the table and Jen introduced us. We made small talk while Jen got her things.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.