B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 7

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

My group flew by four choppers to the main airfield to get a C130 transfer flight to Saudi Arabia. From there we flew on a commercial lease flight in an old DC10 to Germany, it was a 12 hour flight. I slept most of the flight; maybe it was the whine of the jet engines, but it was a light rewarding sleep.

Dreamland returned. I was home again; Mom was carrying Betty and me over to Sam's house for our sleepover. We played all kinds of games and had lots of girl talk about school and boys. Sam didn't know anything about what Jake had done and I thought it was best to keep it that way. Sam's sister Sally had left earlier to go to the mall so Sam went to her room and brought back the whole box of toys that was under her bed.

There were several more dildos, a couple of vibrators, a couple of long dildos that looked like a double cock and a dildo that looked like a 2 pronged fork with a handle, along with a bottle of wet lube. We each felt them, running our hands over them. We lay them on our bellies to see how deep they would go, and laughed about the straight double-dildo that we knew was for 2 girls to do butt to butt.

We were going to try them all, although we weren't sure about the forked one; we couldn't decide if it was for 2 girls lying on top of each other or to do pussy and butt, but it sure looked like the spacing for either. The lube was very slippery. We started by kissing and feeling each others boobs, sucking on nipples. Taking turns, experimenting, anything we thought of we tried, fingering and sucking each other's clits.

Now we were ready to experiment with the dildos, and started with the normal cock looking one. Betty was the first. We tried all the angles, seeing how deep it would go along with kissing and sucking her nipples and clit. She had us stop before she came.

She said, "We want to try them all and if we come with each one, we will be too tuckered out to do that."

Sam and I agreed with that. Sam was next, after that I got my turn. I noticed that I struggled to get it as deep as they did; it just seemed to bottom out. I did get it as deep as they did; I felt a little pressure deep inside me.

Next we tried the strap-on, or I should say Betty and Sam did. Betty had it on and was trying to do it like she has seen Jake do me. She came close to spilling the beans about Jake fucking both of us. Then Betty was trying to fuck me with it. It was longer than the first dildo by an inch or so and couldn't get in as deep as she had with Sam. With her it easily went all the way in after a few strokes. I finally pulled my legs back to my boobs, I got that little burning stinging sensation and it went all the way in. I could put my legs back down and still take it OK. Betty was getting better with it and was grinding our pubes together hard when she had it deep in me.

I was closer than I thought. I was humping back at her for a few strokes then on an out stroke had a tingle. On the next in stroke, as soon as our clits touched I was there, moaning, groaning, whimpering and thrashing around. To make matters worse I had locked my legs around her, pulling her against me as deep as I could and our clits mashed together.

As I was coming down from my orgasm I looked over to see Sally standing in the adjoining bathroom door with her pants around her ankles and both hands at her pussy. As soon as she realized she was discovered she stepped out of the jeans, shucked her top and she climbed onto the bed.

Chapter 8 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.