Melanie
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Dirty_Dan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Danny's mother's friend, Melanie, has a plan to help him lose his virginity. It is not what Dan expected and things soon get complicated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Most of the rest of Thursday afternoon was abnormally quiet, but the volume picked up, later on.

Mom dressed and left without saying another word, as if she'd forgotten I even existed.

I was stuck on that bench for what was probably ten or fifteen minutes that seemed like hours before Melanie finally came down to set me free. Aside from asking if I had enjoyed myself, she didn't say a word as she unstrapped me. I answered her question with a vague grunt and tried to work up the nerve to ask why the hell she'd set me up with my own mother, as I pulled on my clothes. But, as I zipped up my jeans, being careful not to get anything caught, since Mom had cut up my underwear, I resigned myself to leaving my questions unasked.

Melanie dropped me off just around the corner and I walked the rest of the way home. I went through the kitchen, trying to act normal and keeping my eyes on the floor to avoid looking at Mom. Now that I knew exactly what was under her clothes, I was afraid she'd catch me staring.

For her part, Mom seemed perfectly normal; she'd changed out of her business suit and into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, just like any other day, and was sitting at the table eating some microwaved meal. I slipped easily past her and went straight to my room, wondering if she was still wearing the same panties, and got straight into the shower to wash away the slime of our combined juices that had chilled on my face, belly and crotch, while I waited for Melanie to unstrap me.

Dinner was the typical weekday fare of whatever sandwich or microwave dinner I wanted to make for myself. Part of me was tempted to just stay in my room, but I went back downstairs for two reasons. First, skipping a meal would be much more suspicious than almost anything I might do, when I had to face Mom. And second, I was almost painfully hungry.

Mom pretty much ignored me, while I ate. Her dinner tray was already in the trash and she spent the evening reading through a long contract, marking corrections with a pencil. In other words, it was a perfectly normal evening and I was starting to think that Mom would never know it had been me, on the bench. That comforting normalcy lasted for most of the evening.

It was about 10:00, that night, and I was sitting in bed, in my pajamas, reading my World History textbook, when Mom came upstairs and, after slamming my bedroom door open so hard the knob knocked a hole in the wall, stood glaring at me and huffing.

"It was you!" she hissed.

I could have played dumb, but I'd known, as soon as I heard her stomping up the stairs, that she knew the truth. I put my textbook on my nightstand, nodded and quietly mumbled, "Yeah."

"How ... How could you? How could you do this to your own mother? What could possible have motivated you? Is your life really that horrible?"

"Mom, I didn't know. Melanie just said you were some horny, frustrated friend of hers. She said she wanted to help make my first time truly memorable."

"Bullshit! You planned this with that ... that whore."

"No!" In my earnestness to make Mom understand, I jumped to my feet. "Really, Mom. I didn't know it was going to be you until you were suddenly there."

"Really?" Mom sounded incredulous. "You really didn't know." The tone of her voice said she'd accepted what I'd said. "When did Melanie first pitch the idea to you?"

"Three or four weeks ago," I said, after a moment's thought. "After that, she didn't really mention it, until she called me, today. Then, things went pretty fast."

"Why didn't you say something, when you saw me?"

I blushed. I'd spent a fair bit of time, while failing to study, to ask myself the same question.

"I ... I know I should have, Mom. I'm sorry. At first, I thought that you would know it was me, as soon as you saw me. And I was afraid to tell you, when you didn't, because I felt so stupid, strapped down like that. And then, before I could gather my thoughts, you were taking off your panties and..." I fell silent. Even after what we'd done, it was really uncomfortable talking to Mom about it.

Seeming to go limp, Mom sank into the chair, by my desk.

"I didn't give much chance to speak up, did I?"

I shook my head.

Mom chuckled, and gave me a weak smile. "I guess I should be glad you didn't try to talk with your mouth full."

Fear and shame had pretty much filled my head, not leaving room for very much else, but, for some reason, Mom's mention of my full mouth made me suddenly remember, in full five-senses detail, exactly what my mouth had been full of and that was enough to start to wake up my dick, which had pretty much been trying to shrink to nothing, up to that point.

The problem with my light, loose pajama pants over similarly lightweight boxers, which is what I'd been wearing to bed for as long as I could remember, was that they allowed my limp dick to hang straight down. I could feel it starting to form a tent withing two or three seconds of Mom's comment. I quickly sat on my bed and, since my pillow was at the opposite end, let my hands fall into my lap as naturally as possible.

Mom sighed. "Sorry," she said. "I probably shouldn't joke about it."

"It's OK," I said.

We sat, in silence, for quite a while. I didn't know what Mom was thinking about but my mind was running, unchecked. Once that visceral memory had been evoked, I couldn't stop myself from remembering details about our encounter, like the way Mom's nipples fit into my mouth and her tight, wet heat as she took my cherry.

"Danny?" Mom eventually asked in a subdued voice. "Did you know about the camera?"

"Camera?

Mom closed her eyes and nodded.

"Melanie recorded all of it. From before you put that stupid mask on until ... the end."

"Jesus Christ," I said.

Staring at her hands, Mom said, "She's already posted it on the Internet. She sent me the link. She says she'll post our real names, along with it, and send the link to everybody she knows, if we don't do what she says."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.