The Sex Therapist - Cover

The Sex Therapist

Copyright© 2012 by Priapus

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young couple is recommended to a sex therapist for pre-marital counseling. The psychiatrist has unusual methods for improving the long-term success of their marriage.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Romantic   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Spanking   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Andrew pulled into the parking lot in front of Rebecca's apartment. He was a half hour earlier than scheduled, but he was eager. The whole drive over from his house he had been semi-hard. He kept thinking about the dream, and the fantasy of his shy, innocent fiancée nude in front of other men was making him crazy with lust.

There was no answer when he knocked on the apartment door. He figured that she wasn't ready yet, that she was probably in the shower and couldn't hear him at the door. He waited another couple of minutes and had just turned to go back to his car when Rebecca's roommate, Juliet, came walking toward him up the sidewalk.

"Is your girlfriend not home, sweetie?" Juliet was a tall, natural blonde with blue eyes and pale skin. Even in her bare feet she was almost Andrew's height, and in the nursing clogs she was wearing now she was a couple of inches taller.

"I think she's there ... we're going out shopping in a little while." Andrew had a hard time keeping his imagination in control. Even though she was only a few years older than Andrew, and the dominatrix in his dream was probably 20 years older than him, she was similar enough to the tall, pale, forceful blonde in his dream that he knew his fantasy must have been based on her. He tried not to be obviously undressing her with his eyes as her large, firm breasts bounced beneath the thin material of her blue hospital scrubs.

"It's okay, I'll let you in. She's probably getting ready and can't hear you." As she bent to put the key into the lock, the drape of the loose fabric over the nurse's backside accentuated the curve of her butt. Not as round as Rebecca's, but Andrew's mental picture of her naked ass framed by the straps of the dildo harness instantly had him fully hard again. He was discreetly repositioning his solid boner vertically in his khaki's to try to hide it when he noticed that Juliet had turned her head and was watching him touch himself.

She smiled as she opened the door. "Rebecca's a lucky girl ... though I doubt she'll know just how lucky until your wedding night," she giggled. His fiancée's roommates both knew that she was saving herself for the wedding. They thought her desire to remain celibate until she was married was odd for a modern college girl, but in a quaint, innocent sort of way that fit Rebecca's overall shy demeanor. And they both pitied the effect it had on Andrew, but he seemed stoic and patient ... and hard as a rock all the time.

Andrew and Juliet both heard the distinctive rush of the master shower running as they entered. "Hope she hasn't used up all the hot water," grumbled the nurse. "We ended up overstaffed today and I was hoping to hit the town to celebrate my unexpected time off. That girl takes forever in the shower sometimes. She must be relieving all that ... tension ... with the massage jets."

Juliet's face had a dreamy look on it as she walked into the hall that connected the living room to her bedroom, the guest bath, and Rebecca's room. Andrew plopped down on the couch facing the hall. It was his typical spot to sit whenever Juliet was home. She was a lot more relaxed about her body than Rebecca, a lot more casual about leaving her door open when she changed, or not worrying about her towel or robe covering everything when she emerged from the bathroom at the end of the hall. In fact, he'd seen a lot more of Juliet by accident than he had ever seen of Rebecca in the months that they'd been dating.

The nurse smiled to herself as she headed toward her bedroom. Andrew was always so horny, and so predictable. She made sure she untied the front closure on her blouse before she reached her door, and let the fabric start to slide off her creamy white shoulders before she stepped fully into the bedroom.

She didn't look at him. She didn't want him to know she was completely aware of the view she was giving him. Leaving the door open just wide enough so that he could see, she took the blouse completely off and laid it on her bed. Topless except for her sheer tan bra, she kept her back toward her appreciative peeper. Juliet's nipples started to harden, partly from the cool air and partly from the thrill it gave her to tease her roommate's fiance.

She took off her clogs, and slid off her thick white socks. Briefly entertaining the idea of undoing the drawstring on her pants and showing the young man that the back of her panties matched the sheer tan material of her bra, she instead decided to play it a bit more subtly, disappearing behind the partially closed door.

Andrew shifted a bit, trying to get a better angle without making it obvious what he was doing. He couldn't see Juliet at all for a few seconds, and let his hand drop to his lap to squeeze his erection through the material of his pants.

Juliet dropped her pants, still behind the door, and stood for a moment debating whether to give him a quick "accidental" front or rear view of her sheer bra and panties before closing the door, when the sound of the master bathroom shower abruptly stopped. Not wanting to risk flashing her roommate's boyfriend in front of her roommate, Juliet nudged the door shut. There would be plenty of other opportunities to tease poor Andrew.

The young man also heard the shower go off, and when Juliet's door closed a few seconds later, he was both disappointed and excited. Dissappointed because he was hoping to see more of Juliet, and excited because Rebecca wouldn't be expecting him to be waiting inside her apartment, since he didn't have his own key.

He repositioned himself on the couch so he was facing the door of Stephie's room. He hoped that his fiancée would be more careless with that big, awful robe that she always wore around the apartment if she didn't know anyone was around. In the whole time they had been dating, he'd never gotten more than a quick peek at her breasts and pussy in the light of day. The one time had been at the beach when her little sister dumped sand inside Rebecca's modest one-piece and she dashed into the surf to wash the sand out in the waves.

Now he was anxiously hoping for another quick glimpse. He heard the master bath door open and shut. In his head he counted her steps and anticipated the moment when she would emerge from the master bedroom into the dining area and then turn toward him on her way to her own bedroom. He figured that the turn would be his best chance for a peep at her nudity, and he didn't intend to miss it. He wondered if she'd be startled enough by seeing him that she might be even more careless with the robe.

He heard her before he saw her, singing to herself as she approached the doorway. When she did appear his heart raced. Instead of the worn flannel full length robe and old slippers, she was gloriously, completely, utterly naked, singing and sort-of-dancing through the dining area and into the kitchen. She didn't see Andrew because she had her hair, and most of her head, covered with a towel, drying her hair to the beat of her own private music.

Facing away from Andrew she sashayed over to the refrigerator and, dropping the towel on the counter, opened the door and bent over, leaving her fiancé with a perfect view of her slippery pussy lips, peeking out from the mat of trimmed brown hair. She swayed her hips to her silent internal beat as she dug for something from the drawer, exposing her most secret place, the puckered pink balloon-knot between the cheeks of her rosy bottom.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.