The Sex Therapist
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Priapus

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young couple is recommended to a sex therapist for pre-marital counseling. The psychiatrist has unusual methods for improving the long-term success of their marriage.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Romantic   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Spanking   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

The night after the first therapy appointment Rebecca had a series of elaborate, erotic dreams. She woke up tingling, her cotton panties wet and fragrant with excitement, and fleeting images of her dreams flashing though her mind like glimpses of pictures seen through a kaleidoscope lens.

She struggled to remember all the details, but some dreams had already faded to fragments: a clothes store changing room, a deserted beach, a photography session. These images faded the moment she remembered them. Only one dream stuck in her mind as she awoke in the late morning light.

That dream began with her dancing with Andrew at their wedding reception, in the center of a grand, ornate ballroom of black marble and gold. The band played a waltz and as the elegantly dressed couple danced, the other couples stepped back to empty the floor for the happy newlyweds.

With each musical phrase another layer of her shimmering white wedding gown evaporated, exposing her lithe body gradually but relentlessly to the audience. Each veil of gossamer fabric levitated from her gown as though carried off on an unfelt breeze, dissolving into nothingness in the domed vault of the grand ballroom.

The circle of onlookers drew closer and closer around the dancing couple without ever visibly moving. What started the dream as a crowd of the couple's real family and friends became in her sleeping imagination a shrinking ring of tuxedo-clad men, all anonymous strangers.

The last layer of Rebecca's gown wafted off her supple frame and dissolved, simultaneously baring her pert breasts, round ass, and smoothly-shaved pussy, leaving her dressed in nothing more than sheer pale stockings, glimmering silver heels, and a pearl and diamond tiara.

The enclosing wall of well-dressed groomsmen gazed audaciously at her undulating form, the growing lust evident in their intense expressions and hoarse whispers of encouragement.

Andrew made no move to cover his virginal bride. Instead, he smiled wickedly and lengthened the pace of his dance steps, bringing his newly betrothed closer and closer to the leering onlookers. He twirled and turned his naked wife in moves more appropriate to a sensuous tango than a traditional waltz, intentionally spreading her thighs, parting her buttocks and cupping her breasts.

Pulling her close, facing each other in a tight embrace, he ran his strong fingertips down her spine, wet with perspiration. She gasped as his moistened fingers slipped between her cheeks, and he easily lifted her weightless dream body off her feet. As she dangled helplessly, his middle finger threatening rude entrance into her sensitive rosette, he rasped an imperative.

"Tell me to stop!"

In the logic of the dream she didn't need to move and he didn't either, and yet his naked, hard member was pressing against her upper thigh as though it had never been covered by the smooth fabric of his tuxedo slacks.

"No," she whispered softly but defiantly as his finger probed past the tight ring of muscle, and as she felt the tip of his cock searching, as though animated by its own rapacious desires, for her warm wetness. She felt the eyes of the men, heard their grunts and moans close ... almost touching.

"Make me stop!" he insisted again in a guttural bellow. But his voice was a lie; his words had no meaning.

The truth was in his ravenous eyes, in his penetrating fingers behind and beneath her, in his inquisitive manhood that had now snaked its way unerringly to its target, demanding entrance into her virginal womb.

The truth was in his mind, and his mind was inside hers in the passion of the dream. All the minds were possessed by hers. She saw her glistening body from all eyes at once ... saw Andrew's long, slick, veiny weapon tear her open from below ... saw the reaching arms and grasping hands of all the encircling men reach out to clutch her, maul her, pinch her every inch of naked tender flesh as she was impaled by her husband's pulsing staff.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.