The Love Toy's Reprieve - Cover

The Love Toy's Reprieve

Copyright© 2012 by mcguy101

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Sam accidentally rescues Jen from a lifetime of sexual servitude, but also saves something else without realizing it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Science Fiction   Robot   Harem   Body Modification   Big Breasts   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,mc story,mc sex story,adult science fiction story

Finale

My satisfaction about turning the tables on our captors was short lived. I was now faced with several pressing problems and a few that were not so pressing but of equal or greater importance. While Jen, Jezebel and I managed to save Brenda, a dear friend and my ex-wife were victims of this conspiracy, just by virtue of being important parts of my life.

I had no idea if I could ever bring them back. While this problem was not pressing, it weighed on my heart and conscience greatly.

After consulting with Jezebel, it was determined that virtually all Love Toys were programmed in ten year cycles and at about the mid-point, it was possible for them to be decommissioned. As the biological material would start to break down after five years and completely start to degrade by ten, that was the only window where decommissioning could occur. When I asked about whether we could repeat the accidental decommission process that happened to Jezebel, she indicated that there were inherent risks which could result in the death of the host unit. I angrily accepted the fact that Bethany was going to have to be Bambi for at least another five years. I was still heartened that out of the nineteen Love Dolls that existed, only two had special programming. Out of the remaining seventeen, at least seven were within the window and could be fairly safely decommissioned. At that time, they could be dropped back into their lives if they wanted to or we could find a way of helping them.

What hurt me the most was out of the two specially programmed Love Dolls, Vivian Jones was one of them (the other being Senator McCauley). The special treatment involved a special layer of skin which treated the Biological material in such a way that it allowed virtually no decay in the raw material. For some reason, after Bethany had been converted, Drake must have switched the setting of the equipment to "permanent". According to Jezebel, that was the setting they were going to use on Brenda. It was also still the current setting of the machine.

I knew that I had to find some way of saving Vivian and decreasing the time that Bethany would be stuck as a Love Toy. I had grown particularly fond of Viv and we had become close over the last couple of years. When I thought about it, she really had been best friend. My relationship with Bethany was quite complicated. I was angry and confused when she told me that she wanted a divorce, but with time, we became quite amicable, despite my joke to Jen about her taking me to the cleaners. When my dad died a couple of years ago, Beth made a point of flying out with me for the funeral. We reminisced about him and she held me as I cried. She knew that I needed her and she was there for me. A few months ago, she started going out with my friend Ray. A couple weeks ago, she had called me and confided me that she didn't see her relationship with him lasting. At the time, part of me felt bad for Ray, but another part of me was happy. I guess in some ways, there would always be a place for Beth in my heart. This made me turn my attention to the man who hurt two of the most important people in my life.

When it came to his treatment of Love Toys, Drake had been completely ruthless. In many cases A Love Toys was capable of going through the process again. This created yet another ten years of sexual servitude. Those that could not be reprocessed as Love Toys became decommissioned and used as raw material. The misery Drake had caused these women and the people who loved them began to fuel my hate.

After explaining the situation to Brenda, she agreed that this kind of technology would likely become dangerous in the wrong hands. She also agreed that the government should be considered "wrong hands". I then told her what I had in mind for Drake and Quinby, at first she seemed troubled and angry at me until I introduced her to "Bambi.

"Oh, my God! Beth?" she exclaimed.

As my sister-in-law stared into the dead eyes of someone that she cared about, she started to cry. She finally relented, as she saw the necessity to have some control over these two men. Brenda and Jen reminded me that even though Drake was a recluse, his disappearance would create a problem in terms of managing his empire. I knew I had to come up with an explanation or change my thinking concerning Drake. We also had to find a way to deal with all the controllers and Love Toys out in the field, Jezebel told me that counting Senator McCauley and FBI Assistant Director Phil Carson, there were twelve Love Toys and thirteen controllers in the field (as Jezebel would have been the thirteenth Love Toy).

Brenda called Dan and made her aware that we were OK, and asked Dan to make an excuse and get out of the Federal Building. A few minutes later, she told him where we were and how to get here.

Now it was time to rectify the Drake and Quinby situation. Since I knew what to do with Quinby, I decided that he should go first. This would give me a chance I to think about what to do with Drake. The look on Quinby's face was extreme fear as the red haired and the Asian looking Love Toy removed the remainder of his clothes. He begged and pleaded, but I steeled myself. The Love Toys then affixed a naked Quinby to the same wheel that my sister-in-law had been strapped to just twenty minutes before. At my order, the wheel began to spin and the same clear fluid began to pour over the former agent. Quinby's cries of protest were stifled as he apparently began to lose consciousness. After about twenty five minutes, the wheel stopped spinning. "Master, the pre-treatment rinse is complete" the next step is for the host will get a construct implanted in his brain," said Jezebel.

The wheel then flattened and became a table. The table then began to move toward near wall. The It seemed to align itself to a device that appeared to be some sorted of mounted helmet. Part of the table appeared to disappear into the wall. When I had looked closely, I noticed that under the helmet, there was a slot which was the same width as the table, which was allowing the table to retract into the wall. I watched as I saw Quinby's head disappear into the helmet and the table stopped moving. I then heard a high pitched whine which lasted for about thirty seconds.

"Master, a small needle is injecting the biological, nano-technological substance through a hole that was just drilled in the host's cranium. This substance will form the construct in the host's brain. Once the construct forms, it will be programmed and it will momentarily come on line when it is complete to test if its parameters are correct."

"Jezebel, is it possible for a human to just have a construct, without becoming a Love Toy."

"Yes. The System would be able to control the actions of the host through the construct as it is connected to the System."

"That's good to know, Thanks Jezebel. May I please speak to Jen?"

"Yes, Master. Do you want me to continue to monitor the process?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied as I saw Jen's body pause for a moment and then I saw the life return to her eyes.

"Miss me?" she smiled.

"How'd you guess," I smiled back.

Jen and I then took a seat at the table and held hands as we watched the process.

After about forty-five minutes, Jezebel briefly returned to tell me that the construct in Quinby's brain was functioning correctly. Jezebel then left in favor of Jen. "That's so cool how you do that," I smiled.

"Yeah, I can tell you love me for my construct," laughed Jen.

"We both know that's not true, but still it doesn't make it any less cool."

The table then began to move away from the helmet device. The restrains were released as now apparently they were no longer necessary. The table aligned and stopped moving under a see-through canopy which seemed to lower over Quinby's and appeared to make a seal around his body. I then saw that a hose with tiny four tiny tendrils and one larger one come out of the base of the table near his head and began to seal off his, nostrils, mouth and ear canals. After a couple of moments the newly formed chamber began to flood with gas. After about ten minutes, the canopy lifted, revealing that a silver, gelatinous substance covered Quinby from head to toe. His features and form were no longer distinguishable. The table then moved under a different canopy, this one appeared to be shaped like a human woman. I also notice that the top of the table began to retract, revealing a shaped portion that appeared to be a mold under the surface of the table top. The length of the mold appeared to be a few inches shorter than Quinby's form, but that did not appear to matter. The retracted table ledge which had formed a six inch raised ledge began to contract, pushing Quinby's form into the mold underneath. It almost appeared that his body had indeed become gelatinous, as the flexible silver substance easily moved and became fitted to the bottom part of the mold as it was held into place by the raised edge of the table.

The canopy then lower, as the top section of the mold began to fit with the bottom section. Like the other canopy, this one was transparent. The next thing we saw was amazing. I could tell that Jen was appalled, but neither of us could look away. A flesh colored substance began to fill the clear mold. Within minutes, large human breasts seem to form, filling that portion of the mold. In between its legs, I also noticed that Quinby's newly flexible form had cinched tight at the waist by the mold, causing the hips to flair out from the now smaller waist. I had noticed that the male sex organs which had been covered appeared to be no longer present as the mold had formed a human vagina.and according to Jezebel, an internal mold was working on female internal organs and body parts. A liquid then poured over the body which seemed to smooth it and gave it a slightly darker olive skin tone than the light olive skin color Quinby had. The facial features began to form. A few of Quinby's original features, noticeably his eyes were present, though his cheekbones had become a little elevated. Finally his hair began to form. It appeared to be roughly the same dark brown color as Quinby's but far longer than his closed crop hair style.

After about twenty minutes the canopy lifted. A few minutes after, the thing that was Special Agent Allen Quinby climbed off the table with some help from the red haired love toy, as it was still a little wobbly from the process. The result was amazing. The Love Toy was a beautiful Greek looking goddess, with a perfect body like all the rest.

I was quite please when it walked up to me and said "Hello Master. I'm Aphrodite. How may I serve you?" in a husky but very feminine sounding voice"

I looked at a terrified Drake "Your next" I grinned.

About an hour Bren after had called him, Dan arrived and was led down to the processing room by the Blonde Love Toy. We explained what happened and he pulled his wife into an even tighter embrace. I thought my brother would object to what we did to Quinby, and we were about to do with Drake, but his anger must have dulled his normally strong moral barometer.

An hour later, we had cleaned Drake up with a pretreatment rinse. We had not changed him physically, but he now had a construct in his head. "As he stood up, he said "Hello, My name is Harley, How I may serve you, master?" it said.

"For now, go to sleep," I ordered.

I realized that we were all pretty tired. With me in control of the System and both Drake and Quinby neutralized, I figured we should get some sleep as it was past 1AM. There was some furniture including a sofa and a recliner and we discovered a suite that contained a King sized bed (most likely where Drake took his playmates). We had Bren and Jen take the bed, while I feel asleep on a recliner as my brother took the couch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.