The Love Toy's Reprieve - Cover

The Love Toy's Reprieve

Copyright© 2012 by mcguy101

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sam accidentally rescues Jen from a lifetime of sexual servitude, but also saves something else without realizing it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Science Fiction   Robot   Harem   Body Modification   Big Breasts   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,mc story,mc sex story,adult science fiction story

Consequence, Conflict and Resolution?

"What the..." I yelled.

"Take it easy, sir. It was essential to contact the ranking FBI official as this is really their case" said Tom.

"Mr. Borden, I presume?" asked Sherman as he addressed me.

"Perhaps," I replied somewhat surprised that he knew who I was.

"There's no point in subterfuge. We observed your escape on traffic cameras and last night we traced your vehicle to a rental agency. Due to the seriousness of the matter, we persuaded a judge to provide us a writ, which allowed us to obtain your name from the rental agency early this morning. I have to admit, you did a good job a evading us in the short term."

"What is my status, if I may ask?"

"We're looking at you as 'a person of interest' in the kidnappings."

"That's ridiculous! Sam saved me! He was the Good Samaritan I was telling you and Special Agent Quinby about!" exclaimed Jen.

"Perhaps, but we still need to question him," replied Sherman.

"Tom, you gave me the impression that Regional Director Sherman was concerned about leaks or perhaps worse on this case," reminded Dan.

"I assume that you are the other Mr. Borden," established Sherman, before continuing. "Yes. What you say is true. That is one of the reasons I came alone to this meeting. Despite this, Ms. Porter and Samuel Borden are our best hope at finding out what happened to those other women. Ms. Porter, the statement that you gave yesterday seemed somewhat plausible, but I sensed that you were leaving out a number of crucial details. I need to hear everything that you and Mr. Borden know," stated Sherman.

Jen looked at me and I knew at this point that there was no turning back, so I nodded to her. "Regional Director Sherman..."

"Ms. Porter, please call me Bill. The rest is a mouthful," he smiled.

"Bill, I have spent more than the last two years as a walking and breathing 'Love Toy'. My body was transformed into an impossibly beautiful woman, who had sex with men or women and then lured these people into giving up their money and in some cases their lives. I had no control over the body's actions. I had to witness all of this as my consciousness was held prisoner in that body" I know it may sound absurd, but..."

"No, Ms. Porter, I believe you," he said grimly.

"Why? I barely believe it and I saw it with my own two eyes," I said.

"Tom, may I borrow your PC?"

"Sure, Bill."

"Needless to say, what you're about to see must not leave this room" Sherman pulled out a DVD and put into the DVD drive and opened a file in Windows Media Player. We all gathered around the PC monitor. "This is security camera video of the drugstore you were in the other night."

As the file played, it showed Jezebel and I talking and then Jezebel falling to the ground. Part of the transformation was blocked by my body, but it was clear that Jezebel had changed to Jen, as the woman on the ground bore only a slight resemblance to the one who had fallen about a minute before. "I got this from a contact of mine in your local police department. This officer was equally frustrated by the lack of movement on this case, so instead of sending it to the local FBI branch, he sent it to me."

I could tell that Brenda and Dan were shocked.

"I'm sorry we didn't tell you about that part, but it was so farfetched. We figured that you would have had us locked up," I said grimly.

"My brain and body were being controlled by something called a construct, which went by the name of Jezebel; in fact Jezebel is still..."

I began to shake my head subtly and Jen got the message. I felt that it was in our best interest keeping Jezebel's current existence a secret. I presumed that Jen began to stumble over what she was about to say, with a related, but different idea. " ... in my thoughts and feelings concerning everything it did at the time while I was trapped in her body"

"What?" asked Sherman.

"What I mean is that I felt everything Jezebel's body felt while I was trapped in her body. I'm still greatly disturbed by what I was forced to participate in," said Jen quietly as she managed to recover.

"Well, Miss Porter, I'm appalled myself. I'm sorry for your ordeal, but we need to locate these other women. Do you have any idea where they're being held?"

"There was a place, but my memory is a bit fuzzy. I was blindfolded initially, but once they'd performed the procedure on me, they didn't bother to blindfold me when I left," she said.

"Good, maybe we can bring a grid up and see..."

"And see what, Bill?" said a voice from the door. A man in his late thirties and a man who appeared to be in his twenties were standing there. The man in his thirties appeared to be the speaker.

"Quinby, what are you doing here?" asked Bill.

"I just got word from the Assistant Director at FBI headquarters. He's assigned this case to me," stated Quinby.

"That's ridiculous. Protocol gives me the right to assign cases to agents of my choice..."

"With all due respect, The Assistant Director's decided that this case would be better served by me handling it, and his wishes exceed protocol," said Special Agent Quinby.

"We'll see about that. I'm calling the Director. In the meantime, I am ordering you to stand down Agent Carlton," he addressed the other agent.

"I'm sorry, sir, I was on the call with the Assistant Director. He ordered me to answer only to Special Agent Quinby," related Carlton.

"Sure Bill, call the Director. I'm sure he's gone for the day, but go ahead. Knock yourself out," laughed Quinby.

"You may be working this case, but I'm suspending you for gross insubordination," said Sherman.

"You do that Bill. I'll just appeal to the Assistant Director in the morning. In the meantime, I have a duly signed order to bring into custody, Jennifer Porter Davis, Samuel L. Borden and Brenda Pratt Borden."

"What does my wife have to do with any of this?!" said Dan angrily.

"I have phone records which show that she communicated several times with the suspect, Samuel Borden," replied Quinby.

"She's his sister-in-law of course they are going to converse!" complained my brother.

"She still needs to be formally questioned."

"OK, as long I'm there when you do," replied Dan.

"Just because you're her husband, doesn't afford you any special privileges," stated Quinby.

"No, but my state bar membership card does. I'm acting as my wife, my brother and Miss Porter's attorney. They will not answer any questions either collectively or individually unless I'm in the room!" replied my brother in full pissed off mode.

I looked at Quinby and he looked sort of a cross between worried and pissed off.

"Look, we've had two more abductions reported today from your brother's area and we need to ascertain if he's involved or not; especially as he has ties to both victims."

"My God! They have Bethany and Vivian," I thought.

"Quinby, he has been here in the Capital since yesterday. How would he be involved?" stated Sherman.

"Now I've got you trying to undermine my efforts on this case, huh. I'm sure the Assistant Director will be happy to hear about that. I would encourage you not to say anything further to jeopardize your standing!" sneered Quinby, who now seemed to take command of the room. "Mr. Attorney General, from what I understand, Ted Elliot from your office is handling point for your investigation. Please have him provide me, and me alone, with any information he has discovered. I'm coordinating efforts with local law enforcement and Agent Felton, from the local branch of the Bureau."

"Quinby, I'll do no such thing!" growled Tom, who appeared to ready for a pissing contest himself.

"Fine. I'll just have to haul you out of your office tomorrow morning and get you before a Federal Judge" threaten Quinby.

"You forget your place, son! Do you think I'll let you push me around? I'm the law in this state and the Governor's best friend. When he learns what's going on, I know he'll support me. I can have at least fifty state troopers here within the hour and two hundred national guardsmen here by daybreak! I'll be in touch with the State Supreme Court to get an injunction if necessary. I'm sure that the President of our nation would love to know that a junior official may be responsible for going to war with an influential state that gives him his greatest base of support!" snarled the Attorney General before continuing with a steely glare. "Right now these missing women have all been from our state, so there is some question over jurisdiction, if I want to push it. From a personal standpoint, I've known Brenda Borden for ten years and know that she is not involved in this or any other abduction. If you make her miss a minute of sleep, I'll haul your ass before the State District Court and we'll let a state judge decide if you are guilty of abuse of power!"

"Are you through with your overreaction?" frowned Quinby.

"That depends on you!" exclaimed the angry Attorney General.

"Look, I don't want to take your friend down to the Federal Building, but I have to question her as she is a viable witness. If she is forthcoming about our questions, she should be home in time to watch the Eleven O'clock news."

"Dan!" cried Brenda who was obviously scared.

"At least let me ride in the vehicle with them," pleaded Dan.

"Federal Regulations prohibit that, but you can follow behind us," said Quinby.

We were then led out of the building as Dan barked instructions to us. "Guys, they have no case against you. Do not say anything until I'm in the room with you. As you have requested an attorney they cannot question you unless I'm in the room with you, so they most likely won't split you up, because it will fruitless. I'll see you there, Brenda baby! Don't worry I'll be there! I love you! I'll call your mom to hold onto Danny."

"Dan, please don't leave me!" cried Brenda as she seemed to be over the shock which had come over her, which caused my brother's face to turn a color of dark red that I had never seen.

Then all of a sudden, something began to nag at me. Something that was said in the room was wrong and had me worried. I searched my memory of what was said, but I could not put my finger on it. Whether it was my anger, fear or worry, something caused me to blank out what was said "Think!" I admonished myself out loud.

We were herded into the back of a plain looking black van, which pulled out a little abruptly. Then it hit me. Quinby had said the two women were reported missing today. How would he have known that? A person would be required to have been missing for twenty four hours before they were considered "officially missing". Vivian and Bethany were missing for about six hours at the most. Quinby must have been lying. I then believed we were in serious trouble. All of a sudden I felt overwhelmed by a strange smell. I began to feel light headed. I heard a commotion in the front of the van and a then loud noise. The van slowed down. I then heard a door opened and shut before feeling a sensation of speed as the vehicle was seemed to be moving very fast. I saw Jen collapse on top of me. It was the last thing I saw.

I had no idea how long I was out, before something strange happened. I heard Jen's voice in my head, but it wasn't Jen. "Master, it is I. Jezebel. Do not be afraid. You are still unconscious, but I am in touch with your subconscious mind. I will transfer the memory of this conversation to your conscious mind when you awake. This is strictly one way contact, so you will be unable to respond, but it is important that you listen. First I want you to know that I am able to communicate with the host mind known as Jen too."

This was weird. It was like having a vivid dream but not being able to see anything. All I could hear was Jezebel's voice and somehow, I found it comforting. I also felt relieved that Jezebel was able to communicate with Jen too.

Jezebel then continued. "I have analyzed what has happened and what most likely will happen, if events continue to proceed as our captors wish. You probably have figured out that Special Agent Quinby is involved in the conspiracy. He is most likely a middle or upper tier controller. The other agent with him was not involved, and is most likely dead. Through the host body, I was able to hear the sound of a gun being fired. Then the vehicle slowed down and I heard the passenger side door opened as the body was most likely removed from the vehicle and the door shut before this vehicle increased to its current speed."

That seemed quite logical to me. "The other agent must have noticed that Quinby was taking the wrong route or noticed something suspicious, but Quinby was prepared with a gun to kill him," I thought. Jezebel then continued.

"I believe that you are being taken to the main facility so that you and my host body will be turned into raw genetic material. I believe the one known as Brenda will be turned into a Love Toy. After weighing options and consulting with the host mind, there is only one way that she and I believe we can free ourselves. We need to take over the System. While we are not sure it is possible, it appears to be our only viable option. The one advantage we have is that is far as the System is concerned, this construct was destroyed at the time the Love Toy body was accidentally decommissioned. This is the norm when a Love Toy is decommissioned, so it has been the built in assumption. Therefore, they will be unprepared for an attack from within. That is the System's vulnerability. The host body will need to intimately connect to a Love Toy so we can take over the construct inside and program it to be your slave. Then I will enter the System, using my connection to the Love Toy's construct and attempt to do the same thing to the System. I am not sure if it will work, but it is our only viable option for survival, as it is doubtful that anyone would intercede in our behalf. Your cognitive processes are coming back on line. I will transfer the memory of this conversation to your conscious mind before our link is severed. I will be able to communicate like this with your conscious mind, but for this communication to exist between us, you must be in physical contact with the host body."

I felt groggy as I lay there trying to figure out what to do next. Then the van slow down and eventually stopped a few minutes later. I noticed that Jen was still out and believed that Bren was too, so I decided to "play dead". I heard the door open and felt Jen picked up off of me. A few minutes later, I felt a very strong person with long hair pick me up and carry me over their shoulder. We were carried into what appeared to be a modified hanger of warehouse. We then stopped and I felt the sensation of going down as apparently we were in an elevator.

When we reached our apparent destination I was carefully put down on the ground. I could see Jen and Brenda lying there as well. I decided that there was no point to playing dead much longer. I quickly push Jen, who was lying next to me and she groaned and her eyes opened.

When we sat up, we saw two impossibly beautiful women standing between us and the door. They were both nearly six feet tall. They both easily had Double D cup breasts or bigger with shapely bodies. One was a dark haired Caucasian, the other an African American. When I looked closely, I knew who they once were.

Jen reached out and grabbed my hand. I then heard Jezebel's voice, this time in my conscious mind. "Do you remember what you were told in the van, Master? If so subtly nod."

I nodded, as I made it look like a stretch. Jezebel continued "Good. I believe these Love Toys will attempt to seduce you and the host body in order to connect you to the system. When the time comes, I will quickly disconnect one of them from the system and will program the construct that you will be its master. I will then reconnect it. To anyone monitoring it will appear to be a momentary error. I will then do the same to the other one. Once that is complete, I will have both constructs feed erroneous information to the System, which will cause a feedback error. While it is using most its resources to attempt to correct the error, I will reprogram the System so that you will be its master. Then we will use the System against the controllers and free ourselves. Please take your hand away from the host body if you understand," at which I slowly pulled my hand away.

A few minutes later, I saw Brenda stirring, but she was still unconscious. Then I saw a face appear on a viewing screen. "I see that you're awake" said a man I recognized as Howard Drake, an incredibly wealthy industrialist and philanthropist. Drake had become a bit of a recluse over the last year or two, but he was very distinctive looking with his clean shaved head and piercing dark eyes.

"No thanks to you," I replied angrily.

Drake laughed. "I admire your spirit boy. If you haven't figured this out yet, I'm behind all the abductions and this facility. I was also quite impressed with how you managed to elude the FBI for as long as you did. So Sam, I have decided to make you an offer. Listen closely, because I will only make it once. I believe that you'd make a good controller."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.