The Love Toy's Reprieve - Cover

The Love Toy's Reprieve

Copyright© 2012 by mcguy101

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sam accidentally rescues Jen from a lifetime of sexual servitude, but also saves something else without realizing it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Science Fiction   Robot   Harem   Body Modification   Big Breasts   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,mc story,mc sex story,adult science fiction story

The Return of Jezebel

"Why did you call me 'master' Jen?" I asked in surprise and concern.

After a brief pause, Jen's face became more animated and she wore a huge smile "Because you're her Master now, Sam."

"Whose master?"

"Jezebel's," replied my grinning love.

"I'm confused here. I thought that Jezebel was gone."

"Not completely. She's still in my mind."

"How is that possible? I saw her melt away."

"You saw her form change back into my form. Her connection to my captors was severed in the process, but apparently she still exists inside me."

"Who is she? Some part of your brain? Another personality?" I rationalized.

"I guess she's not really a 'who', but more of a 'what'. She does seem very human sometimes. It might be easier for her to explain if you like, darling," smiled Jen.

"OK, let me talk to her," I said as part of me I began to wonder if Jen was just another in the long line of psychotic women I had dated since my divorce, or my true love.

After a brief pause, "What can I do for you, Master?" asked Jezebel, through Jen's mouth.

"Jezebel, can you explain who or what you are?"

"I use to be a 'love toy' now I am just merely a 'construct'."

"I think I understand what a love toy is, but what's a construct?"

"A construct is the neuron interface for a love toy, between the system, the host mind and the end user" stated Jezebel.

As a Network Administrator, I had a fairly rudimentary understanding of what she was talking about, but needed to clarify some things. "So you're kind of a 'network bridge application' and a kind of A.I.?"

"That is a crude description, but accurate, Master."

"So let me get this straight. Your job was to connect me to some remote system. To what end?" I asked with some dread.

"My primary function was to have sexual intercourse with you, utilizing my "love toy" vessel. Once this was accomplished I was then to manipulate you into providing the System with all of your financial resources and to collect information about your body to sequence your DNA, for possible use as raw biological material in the future." replied Jezebel.

"So there was a catch."

"Yes Master. You were too clever for their plan to work."

"Are you a possible threat to me now, Jezebel?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Since I am no longer connected to the System, I can no longer be controlled by my old masters. My new purpose is to serve you. You are my new Master."

That was a relief, I thought to myself. Still this 'System' that Jezebel was referring to sounded ominous.

"Can you please explain what the 'System' is?" I asked.

"Yes, Master. The System is what you would call an artificial life form. It is controlled by a group of humans called 'controllers'.

"What about your interface to the System?" I asked.

"It was disconnected when my love toy vessel was destroyed."

"When you say 'vessel', you mean your body?"

"Yes, Master."

"How was your body formed?"

"It was made from a bio-nano technology and process that is not of this world, Master. The process uses nanites and raw biological material, taken from humans and then enhances the form of an existing human. The result is a superhuman, female robotic being, but completely biological; not mechanical."

This was all too fantastic for me to believe. I was as big a sci-fi geek as the next guy, as my Ex could have attested to, but I did not believe that this type of technology could really exist anywhere in the universe; let alone on this world. Despite this, I could not dispute what I had witnessed and I was now feeling quite afraid. Still, there were more questions to be asked. "Jezebel, why did your body get destroyed?"

"When you answered the first four questions as indicated, my love-toy body began to program itself to be your perfect lover. This became its primary function. Then I would be able to connect with you at a primal biological level, to control you during sexual intercourse and to sequence and collect as much DNA source information to transmit back to the System. The parameters for my programming were established during our interview..."

"When you put your hand on your crotch and I heard the beep?" I interrupted.

"Yes. Once this occurred, there became a timeframe for our physical interaction to begin. When you refused to engage in intimate physical activity within the allotted timeframe, it put a strain on the interface. As this vessel had been prepared for only you, it was no longer capable of serving its primary function. A bio-nano feedback error occurred caused the love toy vessel to malfunction. As a fail-safe mechanism, it transformed back to the original biological vessel, as the error caused the bio-nanites that gave the love toy vessel its form destabilized. The fail-safe also caused the connection to be severed, to prevent any damage to the System. This freed the host mind and caused the construct to go off-line. The construct was inactive until its internal structure came back on-line an hour ago."

"What about Jen? How was she affected?"

"After the bio-nano feedback error, the host mind became capable of controlling the biological vessel," said Jezebel.

"Her body?"

"That is correct, Master," she replied.

This was interesting. It appeared that Jen was capable of controlling her body when she wanted to and then ceding control back to the construct when she wanted to or perhaps when I wanted. Based upon her response in the afterglow of sex, I had sex with Jezebel and not Jen.

"So she let you control the activity during the sex we just had?" I asked.

"Yes."

"What about the things she said to me?"

"They were processed through data that the host mind was transmitting."

"She told you to say them?" I interpreted.

"That is correct."

"Why did she ask you to initiate sex with me?"

"She did not. The host mind activated me after sexual contact had already begun," stated the construct.

"Why did she activate you?"

"To put it the simplest terms, Master, you will need to ask her," replied Jezebel.

This was weird. If I had not seen what I had seen in the pharmacy with my own eyes, I would think that Jen was suffering from some kind of schizophrenia or multiple personality disorder. I guess I knew what I needed to do next as I became worried that the feelings my new love had for me was artificial, but I had to find out. "Let me please speak to Jen."

After a brief pause, I received a hug and a big kiss from Jen. When her eyes opened, she gave me one of her crooked smiles that just made my heart melt.

"So you have to admit that was amazing, right?" asked Jen.

"It was, but why did you let Jezebel take over?"

"Her construct mind was programmed to be your perfect lover. After I started to give you head and you pulled me off, I was afraid I was doing something that you didn't like."

"I loved it. I was just caught off guard. I'm not use to women giving me oral sex, so I kind of freaked out."

"I'm glad to hear you loved it. There was another reason. While I was sleeping, Jezebel reached out and connected with me. It was the first time I realized that she was still there. She communicated her concerns about our situation and she stressed that she required a new master. She sensed from my feelings that I was attracted to you, and she was impressed with your human intellect, instincts, creativity and deductive ability. She told me that you would be the perfect new master for these reasons and as she was already programmed to be your perfect lover, I agreed."

"Why did you agree?"

"So I'd always be able to please you."

"No worry there. Construct or not, you please me," I smiled. Still I felt my headache returning and I frowned.

My mind was beginning to overload from all the information it had received from my new love and the thing that shared her mind. I also still felt stress from the fear of the powerful entity or group that could snatch us at any time and turn us both into sex dolls. I also had a feeling that my current gender would not guarantee that I would wind up as a male love toy. I then realized that my identity might have been compromised. I thought about the man in the pharmacy and what his role was. "Jen, may I talk to Jezebel?"

"Are you OK?"

"Just the headache," I said not wanting to worry her too much.

"OK, darling, I'll get her," she said, as she began to stroke my forehead.

There was that familiar pause and her hand stopped moving. Then it continued stroking my forehead again.

"What may I help you with, Master?" asked the construct.

"Who was the man in the dark glasses at the pharmacy?"

"He was a controller, Master. Low level controllers accompany love toys to ensure that they complete their assigned mission."

"Were we at risk in the store?"

"The biological vessel and the construct were."

"What about me?"

"The controller was attempting to separate the vessel from you. As you prevented that from occurring, he would not have harmed you without consulting the System. He had no choice but to let you go, Master."

"Does the System know who I am?"

"Unknown, Master," stated Jezebel.

"Did you relay any information to the System concerning me?"

"No, Master. The transmission of information to the System would have occurred at the time of intimate physical contact with the end user. The questionnaire was just a way of being able to assess the kind of lover who would please you, Master. This information would not have been provided to the System."

"Why was the questionnaire necessary?"

"For the DNA sequencing and mind control of the subject to be effective, the subject must be at the height of arousal. Despite, how attractive a love toy vessel is to humans, the need for arousal, beyond a human's normal capacity must be achieved to ensure complete success. As human arousal is based upon other stimuli than just the appearance of their sex partner, the questionnaire's ability to determine what stimulates desire and the physical appearance of the love toy vessel ensures this level of arousal."

That told me a lot and scared me at the level of sophistication of the operation. The System seemed to use psychology and sex to essentially steal a person's wealth, if not their life. I was going to ask Jezebel if she believed that the controller knew my name, but then I remembered that he had asked me, and I had not given it to him. All he and Jen's ex-husband knew about me was my name was Sam and for all they knew that could have been an alias. I also reasoned that there was no way for the System to know who I was due to Jezebel. Since the System believed that I would be in the throes of sex with Jezebel; it would have received all the information about me that it needed. Since I managed to refrain from fucking the love toy and never showed anyone any identification, I felt that my identity was reasonably safe.

Still, I had to figure out what to do next. We still needed to establish Jen's identity. I felt that was essential because the longer that Jen was still considered a missing person, the easier it would be to do away with her. If she resurfaced, it might create a lot of questions, but at least she had a chance to be safe. It was also important to start the process of getting Jen custody of Samantha. A lot of what I was considering depended upon how actively that the System would pursue Jen.

"Can you please assess the odds of the System actively pursuing us now?" I asked.

"That would depend on your course of action and a large number of variable factors, Master," replied Jezebel.

"Please explain."

"If the system sees you as a threat or if my construct existence has an importance that I am not aware of, I would assess the odds of them actively pursuing us at 69.7%. "If you attempt to pursue the matter with the authorities or attempt to uncover their activities, the likelihood would increase to 98.8%. These figures are approximate, as there may be unknown factors which could affect these calculations"

"What if there is no importance to the system concerning Jen or you, we make no attempt to pursue the matter any further and we're not perceived as a threat?"

"The number would decrease to 11.7%. Again these figures are not precise," said Jezebel.

While the optimum odds seemed quite palatable, I was still concerned as I am never that lucky when it comes to circumstances. "In your best estimate, how do you assess the situation?" I asked.

"The large number of variables prevents me from being able to provide you with an accurate answer, Master. To further complicate my analysis, this is the first time that a love toy unit has ever become accidentally decommissioned. The conventional wisdom was that human males who answer the first four questions as indicated do not reject love toys" stated the construct.

Leave it to me to be the first single, heterosexual man with a pulse, not to fuck an impossibly beautiful woman way out of my league. Then it occurred to me. In my concern for Jen and me, I had totally glossed over the fact that Jen was not the only person who had become abducted and subjected to this treatment. After wrestling for a moment with the moral imperative versus the biological imperative versus the likelihood of stopping the System with just the two of us, high moral ground yielded to discretion. I realized that we still needed to get Jen her life back, but we had to do it cautiously. We also needed to get out of town tomorrow morning. I sensed that we would be a lot safer elsewhere and figured out where we should go.

"Jezebel, please let me speak to Jen" I asked. Again her hand stopped moving for a moment and then continued.

"It doesn't sound too good for us," stated Jen

"No. I believe that we could be in some real danger. I was planning to call in sick anyway, but we shouldn't go to the federal building downtown. Instead, I think that we drive up to the Capitol. The further we can get away from here, the better. My brother Dan and his family live near there in the suburbs. We should be able to stay with them. I would love for them to meet you. Since the System is still unaware of my identity, I think we should be safe there for now" I suggested.

"Sounds like a wonderful idea. I 'd love to meet your family!" exclaimed Jen.

I looked at Jen. She was smiling broadly and glowing a beautiful kind of pinkish red color. I couldn't believe how hard I was falling for this woman whom I had only known for about sixteen hours. Still, I worried about her psyche. She seemed fine, but she must be going through so many conflicting emotions. Part of me was also worried that she being forced into a relationship with me because I was the construct's master.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.