Abigail and Moira - Cover

Abigail and Moira

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Abi pursues her acting dream but is taunted by her sister and takes revenge in the nastiest way possible, while her ex-boyfriend pleads for another chance and poor Alistair has a most embarrassing problem. (Please note the heavy Scottish language and accent throughout that may impact on readability for non-UK people)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Prostitution  

"Come on," Lisa pleaded and Alistair shook his head. "OK we'll be good to ya, won't we Abigail? Abigail wanna say sorry."

The flamboyant teenage girl nodded, and Lisa begged the teenage boy to join them, but he shook his head. "I cannae leave the shop. Not 'til my Dad gets back."

"We're wasting our time," Abigail moaned. "And I wanted to help."

He winced as Abigail spoke and he wiped his eyes. "I wanna but ah can't."

Abigail pursed her lips and rolled her eyes. "Abigail'll be on 'er best behaviour," Lisa offered, and he thought for a moment, looking at her and then shook his head. "She 'as to say sorry for being a bitch to ya and we have an idea to help yer out."

"I can't."

"OK I'll be a dirty fuckin' cow," Abigail promised and looked at him in the eyes. "I'll strip for ya. Take me clothes off and grind my naked body 'gainst ya. I'll run me hands over your body. Come with us." He shook his head, and Abigail saw a tortured expression on his face. "I'll spread my legs," she offered. "And I'll let you play with these wee beauties." She cupped her breasts and gave him a wicked smile.

"Stop it!" Alistair cried, and Abigail looked at Lisa.

"Coming?" He shook his head, and Abigail snorted. "I'll suck your cock, big boy. In the woods, all day long. I'll let you touch me, taste me. Fuck me hard." She gave a couple of theatrical groans.

"Please! Stop it!" He put his hands to his crotch and Abigail shook her head.

"Not 'til you come out with us." He screwed up his face, and she closed her eyes and grunted as she exhaled. "Aghhh. The thought of your cock inside me, aggghhhh Alistair. Ali-stair. Ali-stairrrrr! Can you imagine it?" He crossed his legs and Abigail rubbed her bosom, peeking at him as he shook for a moment and then ran out of the shop into the back crying. "Can you go now?" Abigail asked him, and she shook her head in annoyance, telling her friend to wait in the shop.

"Leave me aloon," Alistair cried from the little toilet as Abigail pushed against it; it was locked.

"Open it," she asked and he refused. She looked at the little lock, took out a pen from her pocket, and slowly slid it across, before charging in.

"Get oot."

Abigail looked at him, frantically trying to cover himself as he used toilet tissue to clean himself and she shook her head. "Ahh come on. Ah came to say sorry. Ah do wanna to take you out to the woods and show ya somet'ing. Ya'll like it."

"Go away," he moaned and she shrugged.

"Ah was a bitch," she told him. "Lisa told me that. But I think ya great. Not fer boyfriend but ya ain't shitty. I wanna help you with ya problem. Now come wit' us."

He snorted as he put his manhood back into his wet Y-fronts. "Ya dain't."

She gulped and watched as he washed his hands. "Nah affence and all that. But ya ain't gonna win stud of the year."

"Yeah, I know!" Alistair cried and pushed past her, but the teenage girl grabbed hold of his arm and pushed him up against the wall.

"Yah know. Then lemme teach ya," she cried out. "How tae eat me 'cause ev'ry girl loves being eaten out. Ya might be crap down there." She grabbed hold of his crotch and gave a gentle squeeze that made his eyes water. "So make up for it." She looked at him in the eye and took a deep breath. "D'ya want the girls to talk 'bout you and say ya crap in bed or good in bed?" Tears welled up in his eyes, and he stared at her. "Just ask me if ya want me to show ya."

Alistair glared at the unrestrained teenager as she walked around the front of the shop and called out after her. "Leave me aloon," he told her. "Yer just being nasty again."

Abigail snorted and opened the door. "Ah'm being nice. But Ah-be nasty if ya wan't."

"Yar a bitch," he cried.

She snorted and slammed the shop door as she left. "Can'ya believe 'im?"

Lisa shrugged. "He 'ates us," she mused. "But we did mess with him."

Abigail hummed. "Well until he can be nice I'll make him spunk as often as I can. In public."

"Oh Abigail..." Lisa moaned. "Do ya 'ave to always t'ink about sex."

Abigail smirked. "Oh, I saw your Dad yesterday," Abigail told Lisa as they left the shop. "He has aged a bit..."

"Five years in the nick does that."

"Ahh well ... he shouldn't go scamming rich bankers should he?" Abigail teased and then smiled at her. "But he has such a wicked touch. And if your brother keeps going, and will grow to have a cock that size, well, wow!"

"Abigail," Lisa moaned, and her friend laughed.

"S'ok. I ain't been messin' with ya Dad."

"I bet he'd jump on ya if he could," Lisa mused. "And I bet you'd jump on 'im!"

Abigail laughed. "So 'ow's things at home?"

"OK. Ma not wanting a divorce, no more. S'even worse. Never get any peace. Wish our walls weren't made of cardboard, hear 'em all night long."

Abigail couldn't help but laugh; what her friend needed was a boyfriend.


Abigail wiped the tables and strode to the back of the café, her eyes focusing on her sister coming in through the door. "What dya want?" Abigail asked, and Moira snorted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.