Secret of My Success
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Lindsay Anderson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The first in a series about an amoral and ruthless man who uses his brain and his large cock to make his way in the world. He uses and abuses a variety of women in a variety of ways. In the first installment he describes his own variation on a real estate scam to use real estate agents for his pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   BDSM   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Another of my favorite games is to select some rich bitches that need to learn some manners. I had moved into a suburb of Atlanta and taken an apartment. The next step was to find my victims. It took me about a week to find them. I like to do them in pairs as it makes it more interesting.

I hung out at the shopping areas looking for women in their early 20s. In short order I found Amy and Susie. Amy had dark hair medium length hair and was a full figured woman. Susie was blonde with longer hair and slender. Amy had big tits and a big ass. Susie had smaller but firm tits and a tight ass.

I followed them for week to get their routine. They lived together in a small house in an artsy section. Susie drove a new BMW while Amy had an older model Land Rover. They dressed well to show off their bodies. They were generally rude and bitchy or so said the baristas at their favorite coffee shop.

"Rich bitchs!" Said one.

"Snotty and rude!" said another.

I knew I had the right people.

Susie was the leader and Amy the follower and judging by their cars, Susie's family was richer.

My plan is simple. I make sure that they will be home alone. I pack a bag with the things I will need and I carry a large pistol.

I only had to wait about a week before the right time presented itself. One evening I simply walked up to the door of their house and knocked. Amy answered the door.

"Is Susie home?" I asked.

"Yeah just a second" Amy said.

As she turned to go in I stepped across the threshold into the hallway of the house.

"Wait here" Amy ordered like I was her dog. I was going to enjoy this.

I heard Amy call Susie and then Susie appeared in the hall.

"What do you want?" growled Susie.

"We need to talk" I said as I pulled out my pistol and put my hand across Susie's mouth.

Her eyes grew wide in fear as she stared at the pistol. That's why a big one is best.

"Make a sound and I'll blow your brains out."

I shoved here against the wall. Then I reached in my pocket for the strip of duct tape that became her gag. I steered her into the front room from the hall. I walked her to the sofa and shoved her onto it.

"Amy, Susie needed you. Something's happened!" I yelled.

Amy came quickly into the room from the back of the house. I put the pistol against Susie's head.

"Make a sound and I blow her brains out!"

Amy's mouth fell open but she didn't scream.

"Come here!" I ordered. Amy slowly moved toward me.

"Get on the floor face down with your hands behind you!" Amy did as she was told.

I reached into my pocket again and got out the plastic strip that cops use as hand cuffs. I wrapped it around Amy's writs and secured them. I turn back to Susie who simple sat there looking stunner. I pulled her up and pulled her hands behind her back and used another strip. I shoved her back onto the couch.

I knelt by Amy rolled her over and applied her duct tape gag. Now we were getting somewhere.

Each of them was dressed in their weekend usual outfits. Tight low cut blouses and tight shorts.

I walked over to Susie and began to massage her tits through her blouse.

"Nice tits. I look forward to sucking on them."

Then I reached between her legs and roughly rubbed her crotch.

"Nice cunt. I look forward to fucking it."

Susie tried to pull away but I held her by her neck.

"Don't get impatient. We have all evening" I smiled.

I went over to Amy and massaged her full ass.

"Nice big ass, plenty of cushion."

Amy let out a wail into her gag and began to squirm. I slid my hand between her legs.

"No, I won't forget."

Amy wailed again softly into her gag. Susie watched this from the couch.

"Let's begin with Susie!"

Susie shook her head "no". I walked over to her and pulled her onto the carpeted floor not far from Amy. I rolled Susie on her stomach and pull her up on the middle. I grabbed a pillow from the sofa and put it under her stomach. Now her ass was raised. Her hands squirmed behind her back. I went over to where I had dropped my bag and extracted my hunting knife. It was a big one.I went back over to Susie who had followed me with her eyes. She began to cry with tears streaming down her cheeks and she raised her head to look at me. I went behind her and inserted the knife in her shorts on one side. With a quick motion I slit a seam on that side. Susie jumped. I then moved the knife to the other side of the shorts and did the same. Now the shorts were cut on both sides. Now comes the part I enjoy.

"Ever taken it up the ass?"

Susie shook her head no and looked at me pleadingly as tears rolled down her checks.

"Well there's a first time for everything and yours in now!"

I slowly began pulling down Susie's tight shorts that covered her plump young ass sticking in the air. I exposed the white thong in her ass crack. She moaned into her gag as I pulled down the thong to reveal a flawless round white ass. And I knew that I would soon be placing my aching cock into. I made sure that Amy could see all of this from where I had pulled up to a kneeling position. I reached into my bag and pulled out a tube of anal lubricant. Both girls eyes grew large as they saw me open the tube and squeeze out some lubricate of my cock. I stroked my hard 10 inches until it gleamed from the lube. Then I squeezed some of the lubricant onto Susie crack. I rubbed the lubricant around her tight pink asshole then inserted one of my fingers into her ass. She wiggled her backsides as my fingers explored her ass. I could tell she was telling me the truth about never having had anal sex. This excited me even further. I got to break her ass in. Pretty soon her ass was gleaning and shiny from the lubricant. Some of it trickled down her ass crack into her furry pussy. I inserted my fingers into her cunt and began to rub her clit. In spite of her fear she began to moan as her pussy became wetter. After a few minutes of this I walked around two where Susie could see me. I displayed my shiny gleaming cock to her.

"Are you ready for this?"

She shook her head "no". Her eyes were pleading and she grunted into the gag that covered her mouth.

"Well that's too bad because it's about to happen. You are about to get your first ass-fucking."

"I know that it will be a bit uncomfortable for you at first but once I get your ass all stretched out I think you may enjoy. In fact I think that after tonight and you will never be able to come without something in your ass."

She moaned something into the gag.

"Oh so you want me to get started?"

She's violently shook her head no and made more sounds into her gag. I simply squeezed a little more lubricant on my cock and stroked it.

"OK I'm ready. " I said with a smile.

I walked over to Amy.

"Susie is your best friend so you can take her place if you want to."

I turned to look at Susie.

"I guess we'll see how good a friend Amy is."

"This is your last chance Amy what's your answer?"

She looked me and then at Susie. Susie was still pleading with her eyes and crying.

"Time's up what's your answer?"

Amy made some noise into her gag.

"That's great I'll be right over to put it up your ass!"

Amy shook her head from side to side.

"Oh so you want me to fuck Susie in the ass?"

Amy again shook her head "no".

"Well, it's one or the other. Somebody's going to be fucked in the ass."

I stepped toward Amy and grabbed her by the shoulder. She shook her head rapidly from side to side.

"This is the last time I will to ask.

"Do you want me to fuck Susie in the ass? Otherwise I'm going to put my cock up your ass. Do you understand?"

Mandy slowly nodded her head "yes".

"Now nod your head "yes" if you want to see me butt fuck your best friend."

I squeezed a little more lube on my raging hard on just for effect.

Again Mandy slowly nodded her head "yes" as tears began to run down her cheeks.

"OK, I'm glad you're not my best friend."

I've moved to Susie and turned her around so that her ass was in the air and pointing toward Amy.

"I want to make sure you get a good view of what's going on since you're the one who asked for it."

This is always the best part. Not only do I get some fresh young pussy and ass but I get to fuck around with their heads. I can only imagine the conversation that will occur between these two twats long after I am gone. Amy trying to explain why she let Susie take it up the ass. That's the real reward of doing this. The sex is good but the mind games are even better. Of course at that point Amy has no way of knowing what was in store for her.

I moved behind Susie and guided my cock to the entrance of her well-trimmed blonde pussy. I slowly began to put the head of my cock into her cunt. Her hands strained against the plastic tie as up as my cock moved into her. Soon I had about half of my 10 inches in her. She was very tight and her discomfort was obvious as I shoved my meat into her unwilling pussy.

I love the feeling of power I get over stupid cunts like Susie and Amy. They think they are the be all and end all when in fact they are just warm wet places for me to put my cock. I just remind them of it from time to time. Soon I was all the way in with 10 inches buried into her stretched twat. She was moaning a bit.

"Feels good eh?" I asked.

"In the future be sure to get a big slab of meat for your pussy, otherwise it just won't be the same."

It felt so good I was sorely tempted to stick with her pussy, but her winking anus gleamed and beckeoned me on. So I withdrew my cock slowly. I felt Susie's body relax as her widened pussy slowly relaxed its grip. Then I stood behind her with my cock in my hand. I turned to Amy.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.