Professor Linsky's Blow Job Papers

by RonBo

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Fiction Sex Story: The Professor gives the girls in his class an extra credit assignment.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Oral Sex   .

All the women in Professor Linsky's World Economics class knew that he was a lecherous pig. He would stare at them during his lectures admiring their bodies if they were lax enough to wear anything even remotely revealing to his class.

They were sure that the wearing of his long black Lecture Robe as he stood in front of the students was to hide his erections. His smile was lewd when one of his female students posed an answer to his questions.

His female students had heard rumors of his special extra credit themes he proposed every year as the final semester came to an end. This group learned about it, not only through the rumor mill, but by means of a typewritten page encouraging any female student who needs an extra credit assignment to contact the professor immediately.

A few of the girls had previously traded sex for better grades but Linsky had a different approach. He claimed he was researching women's first time fellatio experiences for a book he was writing. No one knew if this was true or not but the professor was explicit in what he expected and the bonus involved.

Any woman turning in at least one handwritten page describing their first attempt at a blow job would automatically get five points added to their final grades.

If the story made the book additional points would be awarded up to five points on top of the original five. Additional points for making the book really meant if it titillated Linsky sufficiently.

The girls of Professor Linsk1y's class were not certain if his reasons for the papers were on the up and up, but a sufficient amount of them needed the extra credit enough to turn in papers every year, some of which were the sad truths of their escapades while others were fabrications of the young females minds and fantasies.

Linsky had a manuscript of the past several years worth of submissions, but no one ever questioned his motives with the school, so he never had to show it to anyone. Linsky read the manuscript whenever he needed to heighten his pleasure while masturbating.

This year, as in the past, he received several submissions from his students. After his evening meal Linsky took a long hot shower, throwing on a thick terry robe over his nakedness. He felt that he had an ample supply of his young students papers to achieve a satisfactory orgasm.

The professor poured himself two fingers of his best single malt scotch, taking his glass and the papers to his recliner in front of the fireplace, enjoying the warmth of the crackling fire, as well as the liquor. Linsky settled in to read this year's submissions after untying the sash on his robe and opening it to expose his soft six inch penis, knowing that reading the papers would arouse him to a point that he would have to touch himself.

He took a small sip of his whiskey enjoying the way it heated his throat and belly. He rubbed his hand along his flat belly to his pubic hairs. Linsky ran his fingers through the luxurious growth, not touching his cock, but admiring how hard and long it was becoming as the blood flow expanded his member.

He gave his erect cock a gentle squeeze before picking up the paper from the top of the pile. This girl had even titled her paper. My First Blow Job.


Carol

The first time I put a cock in my mouth I was sixteen years old. My boyfriend was also sixteen. We had been making out in the backseat of his car at the drive-in theater. My panties were hanging off of one ankle, my legs spread wide while my boyfriend Randy was fingering my pussy. I was doing my usual thing. I had Randy's cock out of his pants and was stroking it with my hand.

When I felt that he was about to cream I reached into my pocket for some tissues to catch his stuff. "No." He told me and pushed my hand off of his pecker. "Let me shoot in your mouth. Please!" He begged.

I had known that he wasn't going to always be satisfied with a hand job but I didn't expect it to be that night. "Please!" Randy pleaded again.

I was starting to consider putting it in my mouth when Randy made up my mind for me. He used his hand on the back of my head to push me down into his lap. I opened my mouth to protest but only succeeded in giving him enough of an opening to slide his pecker into my mouth. I didn't know exactly what I was suppose to do but Randy began making fucking motions with his cock sliding it in and out of my mouth. When he yelled. "Here it comes!", I felt hot slimy liquid splash on the roof of my mouth several times, then dribbles of Randy's cum covered my tongue.

From Randy's exclamations I knew that he had enjoyed cumming in my mouth but I felt used, his cum dripping from my open mouth. After that first blow job Randy expected it all the time and I finally learned how to swallow all of his cum for him.

Looking back I realized what a poor blow job I gave him that first time but he seemed to enjoy it anyways. I did get better at it after plenty of practice. Now I have reached a point where I like the taste and do not hesitate to give my current boyfriend head.

Professor Linsky took another pull on his glass of single malt and gave his cock a pull also. He chose another paper from the top of the pile and touched himself again as the first sentence excited him.


Lorraine

The first time I allowed a penis into my mouth it belonged to my father.

My mother had passed away two months before when I heard sobbing coming from my father's bedroom. I stood at his door for several minutes listening to his guttural sobs before getting enough courage to open the door.

He was completely naked lying on his back, his legs spread wide and his soft penis in his hand. I could hear his moans while he called out my departed mother's name. "Carla, I miss you so."

I was at a loss for words and started to back out of the bedroom when my father noticed me. He immediately used both of his hands to cover his groin. I walked over to his bed and sat next to his sprawled naked body. "You really miss her a lot, don't you Dad?"

I could see that the head of his penis was starting to poke it's head from it's hiding place behind Dad's hands. He was becoming erect. I'm not sure if it was because of my closeness to his naked body or if he was having thoughts of the sex he and my mother had had throughout the years, but his penis was definitely becoming aroused.

I was almost eighteen at the time and had not only touched my boyfriend's penis but had let him have intercourse with me, allowing him to spend his stuff deep inside of me. I pushed my father's hands away exposing his hard penis to my view. It was at least two inches longer than my boyfriend's penis and twice as thick with protruding veins circling his shaft.

I looked up into my father's eyes as I touched him with my hand. His eyes shone as I wrapped my hand around his shaft and proceeded to stroke his adult penis. "Oh sweetie!" He moaned. "That feels so good. I need to cum badly." I continued to stroke his hard penis, increasing the pressure and the speed of my hand.

"Put it ion your mouth sweetie!" Dad asked. I was stunned. I had never done that with any of my boyfriends and here was my own father asking me to put his penis in my mouth. He surprised me with the coarseness of his request when he added. "Suck Daddy's cock sweetie. Daddy wants to cum in your mouth."

I resigned myself that if that was what it was going to take to appease my father I would suck it for him. I leaned down opening my mouth wide to accept my father's fat penis. I don't know what I expected but the taste of his penis was slightly bitter but the soft yet hard shaft in my mouth caused my vagina to moisten.

"Slide it in and out of your mouth sweetie. Be careful of your teeth. That's it! you're doing a great job. Suck Daddy's cock sweetie. Faster sweetie. Here it comes sweetie, swallow Daddy's cum for him. That's it. Ughhh!"

I came as my father spurted his man juice into my mouth. I didn't lose a drop of his cum as I held his penis in my mouth until it went soft. That became a regular thing with us. I still suck my father two or three times a week. As an added bonus my current boyfriend also get's his penis sucked regularly. I should say cock! My dad prefers me to call his penis a cock.

Linsky finished his glass of whiskey with one big gulp before stroking his cock several times. That's enough! He didn't want to cum yet. He made himself another drink, this time a four finger pour, before reaching for the next paper in the pile.


Thelma

When I was only fourteen my brother talked me into sucking him off. I thought I was quite grown up as I kneeled in front of my completely naked brother. I had seen his prick before but never while it was hard. His erection looked very big to my inexperienced eyes but in reality was only about five inches long. It all fit in my mouth with ease.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.