Busting a Nut - Cover

Busting a Nut

Copyright© 2012 by Extremist

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - An abusive husband makes a stop at a strip club on his way home to "bust a nut" with one of the dancers. But the dancer he chooses has her own vision of how the night should proceed, and he accompanies her home. This is an extreme story. No romance. It starts out kinky and gets sexually violent, graphic, and harsh. Don't read it if you don't enjoy this kind of story. You've been warned. Take the tags seriously.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Public Sex   Caution   Violence   Cannibalism  

He felt his face, controlled by the chains that bound him to the dangling chair, turned away from the crowd, toward the back of the arena. Pandora stepped back, revealing the monitor with blood red numbers: "00:15, 00:14, 00:13..."

She knelt down to whisper in his ear. "Sorry if you thought that was the countdown for the timer. I just wanted the crowd to count down your orgasm, you filthy rapist." John's head was turned upward again. Melinda slid down, putting the mouth of her pussy right over this mouth, still held firmly open by the ring gag.

Pandora continued, "There, now the time is up ... I suppose my favorite initiates are going to become Sisters tonight after all." Pandora slid two fingers into the redhead's fuzzy pussy, and the victim, still in shock at what had happened, what was about to happen, felt her shiver and heard her moan at the gentle loving touch of her mistress.

Melinda slid the rest of the way down and off, making sure she spent a long moment rubbing his face with her wet twat before she dismounted.

The two girls took positions at either side of the stool that held the fiendish device containing John's condemned testicles. It started as a single voice, and as Calliope placed her hand on the brass lever, it became an insistent chant in low tones.

"Bust a nut! Bust a nut!..."

The naked blonde brought the lever down for the first stroke, gears spun, and John felt a lancing hot pain at the base of his scrotum as the skin was neatly and precisely removed. He screamed, but no one paid the slightest attention.

The intact bag of skin was pushed out of the brass mechanism, and his blood started to flow from the opening where it had emerged, just a trickle now.

Melinda picked up the empty sack and danced over to where Joy was seated. Sometime early in the countdown, Pandora had given the signal to end the fisting of the consort, and he now lay across Sister Joy's lap, where she comforted his aching asshole with gentle touches, and rewarded him for his bravery with loving strokes of his long hard cock.

The young woman provided the real guest of honor with the offering. Joy examined the pouch of skin for a moment with a serious expression, then smiled broadly and held the bloody empty bag aloft for the crowd to admire. They continued their chant, and augmented it with a burst of applause.

At the controls of the device, Calliope rolled the wheel that closed the brass cylinder around John's right nut. As Pandora promised, the skinned left nut slid out of the empty place that would have held the second chamber and lay in a puddle of its own gore on the wooden surface of the stool. Calliope extended her delicate finger and nudged it over the edge of the stool, so it dangled, dripping red, while she continued her destruction of the other one.

The left testicle was firmly clamped in the cylinder, and Calliope slowly started to push the lever down that forced the piston in, crushing the defenseless organ. John's constant, pathetic screaming was beginning to annoy Pandora, so she unclipped the chains that held his head in place, and straddled his face again. This time she used the chains to pull his face tightly against her gushing pussy, his nose burrowing between her ass cheeks.

He had to stop screaming, though the pain in his left nut was excruciating, intolerable; in this position he couldn't breathe to scream.

Pandora couldn't hold the chains as tightly as the pulleys could, so he struggled, and was able to wiggle his face against her, though not enough to breathe. The effect was exactly as she desired, bringing Pandora to the edge of climax as Calliope flipped the switch and spewed his crushed testicle through the tiny valve. His suffocated thrashing, his airless scream, brought her the release she needed, and she slumped over his near-unconscious body in shattering orgasm, releasing his head and allowing him a gasping, painful breath at last. His eyes showed red blotches from the near suffocation he suffered between her legs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.