Busting a Nut - Cover

Busting a Nut

Copyright© 2012 by Extremist

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An abusive husband makes a stop at a strip club on his way home to "bust a nut" with one of the dancers. But the dancer he chooses has her own vision of how the night should proceed, and he accompanies her home. This is an extreme story. No romance. It starts out kinky and gets sexually violent, graphic, and harsh. Don't read it if you don't enjoy this kind of story. You've been warned. Take the tags seriously.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Public Sex   Caution   Violence   Cannibalism  

The two girls bounced back toward John and Pandora in sheer white togas that did little to hide their near-perfect bodies. Melinda held forth a leather skirt for John to wear to the amphitheater.

The long leather strips of the skirt easily parted over his erection, which hadn't flagged a bit since he drank the potion Pandora gave him. If anything, John thought he was harder now than he had been when the two girls had been toying with his cock and balls.

The quartet exited their private chambers and moved back through the main ballroom where the party was still in full swing. The only difference between the activities then and now was that several of the consorts were fucking their female admirers, rather than just allowing themselves to be sucked and fondled by them. One of the consorts even seemed to be taking a particularly passionate woman in her tight puckered anus.

As they moved through the crowd, a few steps behind John and Pandora, Calliope and Melinda flitted back and forth, whispering and giggling with the other women.

A murmur of excitement spread through the gathering, and almost all of the partiers stopped what ... and who ... they were doing, and began to reassemble their costumes and form a growing group behind their hostess's party as they all moved deliberately toward the amphitheater.

The gorgeous nude blonde that John had seen leading a bald male servant into a private room now approached Pandora with a tray of hors d'oeuvres. Still nude, the blonde led the bald man by a leash attached to his leather belt, his head still bowed in deference.

"I'm so excited, Pandora! I tried that new Braciola recipe you suggested, and it turned out magnificent! I saved you some." The woman held the silver tray of thinly sliced meat on toast points, topped with a delicate pate mousseline.

"Thank you, Sophia! It looks delicious." Pandora reached out and took one of the remaining treats, closing her eyes and sighing in delight as she took the whole thing in her mouth at once. "Oh, my, this is marvelous! Better than the last one I prepared ... such delicate, intricate flavor."

"I'm so glad you like it Pandora!" John saw the blonde's nipples stiffen with excitement as she saw how much the hostess was enjoying her special recipe. "I have to give a lot of the credit to Mark here." The bald man blushed and bent his lower in humility. "He has such expertise in the kitchen, I never could have sliced it so thinly myself."

John started drooling. He hadn't eaten in hours and the hors d'oeuvres were generating such enthusiasm. Pandora looked at him with a sly grin. "Would you mind if I took one more, Sophia? It looks like the guest of honor might want to try."

"Okay ... I guess," Sophie said with a little pout. "I was going to eat the rest while riding Mark's face. He has great oral skills and I thought it would be a fitting reward for his service."

"Just one, my darling." Pandora entreated, stroking Sophia's left breast with the backs of her fingers, tweaking the erect nipples a bit for emphasis. "I'll make it up to you after the ceremony, I promise."

Sophia's eyes lit up at the last promise. "Well, if you put it that way." She offered the tray to John. "Take one of the smaller ones ... it's an acquired taste and I don't want you to waste it if you don't like it." Sophia's voice has a bit of a harsh edge when she spoke to John. She seemed really jealous of sharing her treats with him for some reason.

The guest of honor reached up and selected one of the smaller treats. He mimicked the hostess's method, closing his eyes and putting the whole thing in his mouth at once. The meat was tougher than he expected, with a salty, oily taste that took him by surprise at first, though he tried not to let it show. As the flavors of the toast and the pate mixed with the chewy meat, he discovered the combination that must have delighted Pandora, though he thought secretly that it didn't seem to impress him as much. He chewed a few more times and swallowed, thanking his hostess and benefactor as much as he could manage.

After a long, sisterly embrace and a passionate, decidedly non-sisterly kiss, followed by much excited whispering, Pandora bid her leave of Sophia. "Will you be in the audience for the ceremony?"

Sophia looked at John's hard cock, and then looked at Mark. "I'd rather like to, but doubt we'll be done that soon. I'll come as soon as I can." They both giggled at the double entendre and Pandora proceeded, with her gaggle of followers, in the direction of the amphitheater.

The growing crowd exited the grand residence through the broad wall of French doors at the back of the mansion, stepping into the cool air of the late evening and down the wide stairs to the lush back lawn. There, recessed in the hillside, a traditional Greek style, semicircular amphitheater stood. The circular central stage was brightly lit by decorative, hotly-burning braziers supplemented by carefully concealed spotlights and footlights.

John initially felt a twinge of anxiety as he spotted the five men he might face. The first four he saw seemed younger, larger and stronger than he was. He felt some relief when he spotted the last man, who not only appeared shorter and less burly, but also quite a bit older John. It appeared to him that Pandora had thoughtfully arranged for her guest of honor to face an opponent he could beat.

As the quartet descended to the main stage, and the party guests fanned out behind them to fill the seats of the amphitheater, John's erection never lessened a bit. His manhood was clearly looking forward to the barely ripened fruits of his impending victory. John chuckled to himself as he thought that this must be the origin of the word "cocky."

Now in the center of the stage, with Pandora and the five potential opponents, John felt a thrill from the energy of the murmuring crowd. Given the lighting on the stage, he could no longer see the audience, but he could hear their excited conversations and their spontaneous hoots and whistles as they set the mood.

"As promised," Pandora announced to the audience in a surprisingly strong stage voice, "tonight's entertainment features our guest of honor, John. I'm certain that many of you ladies are hoping that this fine specimen of manhood will win today, and that he will choose you for his prize when the contest is over!"

As the crowd of women cheered and laughed in agreement, Pandora reached down and hefted his stiff cock to display his pendulous balls, still hanging low despite the cool air. "He's been saving up all night for this, ladies!" She turned to him and asked him, "What did you say you wanted to do tonight, John? When we first met?"

"I said I needed to 'bust a nut, ' Pandora!" John hammed it up for the crowd, reveling in the screams and applause that his response brought, and waving his erection back and forth for the appreciative Sisters of Scythia.

"Choose your opponent, John," Pandora said with a sly wink. John smirked. As he inspected the five men, he pretended for a moment that he would choose the largest and most muscular of them. Then he finally pointed to the smaller, older man at the end of the line.

"What a surprise ... he has selected my Uncle Orion! Good Uncle, go easy on our guest of honor, won't you?" Pandora's teasing elicited gales of laughter from the spectators.

Quietly, to John, Pandora whispered, "Don't hurt him, please; he really is my favorite Uncle." He winked in assent. The other four men took positions front and back, and side to side around the stage, forming the boundaries of the arena.

Again, to the full crowd, Pandora announced "To your corners, gentlemen! Prepare yourselves while I remind our audience of the rules." Pandora pointed to the men at the sides of the stage. "In keeping with our ancient traditions, for the pleasure of our audience, and for ease of determining a winner, our contestants will fight in the nude this evening."

At this, Uncle Orion doffed his scarlet tunic, revealing a hard wiry body, and a surprisingly large, stiff cock, glistening with oil. The man in John's corner leaned forward and issued a single word imperative, "strip."

John reached down and unbuckled the leather skirt, revealing his oddly persistent erection and dangling balls, as well as his tightly muscled ass. This brought more hoots and howls for the women in the audience.

Seeing the contestants thus prepared, Pandora continued, "The winner of the contest tonight will be the first man able to achieve balls-deep penetration of his opponent's ass." The crowd again erupted in applause, laced with cheers and screams of excitement.

John's heart skipped a beat. He never had any sexual interest in men, and there was no way he was going to try to bugger this old man for everyone to see. He started to step toward Pandora and negotiate a change of rules, but she turned a cold shoulder and announced to the crowd, as John's corner man grasped him firmly by the shoulders, "And if either man chooses not to compete, he will be immediately declared the loser and must submit to be tied down and butt-fucked by all five of the opponents, until all have been completely satisfied!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.