A Flower in Her Hair
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Harry is recently divorced and quite ready to move on without reliving the past. He meets a "Flower Child" in San Francisco and decides maybe women aren't all that bad after all.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting  

In order to supplement my almost non-existent income, I had sold my services to a company that operated on the periphery of legality in conducting quick and dirty investigations. I was somewhat skilled in that area since I had spent several years behind a desk in the Pentagon looking for weak links in the handling of classified information.

My uncle on my mother's side was in the upper echelon of the New York City Police Department and he was able to furnish me with data not available to the common P.I. I was not really a P.I. because that would mean committing to a field that held little allure for me. Most of the P.I.'s that I knew were alcoholics or failed policemen looking to scratch out a living on the edges of society.

Most of the stuff I did was sheer bullshit and boredom but now and then an interesting scenario did arise that sort of compensated for all the crap. I had lost contact with "Julie" my eighteen year old muse with the tightest pussy I had ever navigated. She gave me a line about going to her family up in El Dorado to see if she was ever going to get her long-promised trust fund. She was not on speaking terms with her mom and dad who were in the Hollywood area and seemed totally unconcerned about her safety or situation. I had been to El Dorado a couple of times when I was commuting back and forth to Reno for the Gaming Commission but I was sure it was completely different after all the high tech geeks decided it was a good place to set up shop.

I knew I was "robbing the cradle" with Julie and I could kick myself in the ass for my dick giving me directions in this matter. It was easy to get hooked on a broad like Julie and I wasn't looking for sympathy or pity from anyone.

The new assignment was to check out the fact that some jerk in Daly City was falsifying the facts about his use of almost a half-dozen vehicles that ranged from a shitty ass Jeep to a Mercedes Benz. I was mystified why a single guy would need so much transportation and it took me a while to figure out he was just a facilitator for a human trafficking enterprise that was actually headquartered way down in San Diego. The autos and trucks in question were "on call" for many purposes from drug running to a profitable "Call Girl" enterprise that utilized the young girls from south of the border. It started out as a simple insurance caper and wound up as a criminal prosecution that saw almost twenty arrests. I eased my way out of the thing quickly because I knew there were still a bunch of guys down at police headquarters that had a hard-on for me as the likely suspect in a warehouse robbery in Oakland that netted eight figures. I was totally innocent but some threads in the investigation pointed at me with some circumstantial evidence that made me look guilty. I cooperated up to a certain point and then got a shyster lawyer from ex-wife's legal team to insulate me from further harassment. One of the detectives saw me nosing around the garage area and gave me the eagle eye but I decided to let the whole thing go and bill the insurance company for services rendered.

It was an article in the San Francisco Examiner that caught my eye about some cult preying on girls in the Big Sur area with a photo of several disheveled lovelies sitting on the grass with glazed eyes. One of them was my beloved "Julie" looking several years older but still with that innocent look in her eyes.

I headed off to the county courthouse located near Monterey and found out that the girls had all been bailed out by some organization called "Freedom Flowers". Nobody seemed to know anything about the case not even the jerk prosecuting it about three months down the line. It was starting to look like another of those "sweep under the carpet" fiascos with political connections that erased all records.

The trip seemed like a complete bust but at least I saw some nice scenery.

Just outside the courthouse doors, a mousy-looking twist with designer glasses asked me,

"Can I ask why you are so interested in the cult arrest, Mister?"

I checked the babe over real careful thinking that maybe this was some sort of decoy set-up to entrap me into the mess. She was in that age that is difficult to pinpoint. I would have said about twenty, but she could be as young as eighteen. Her hair was a shambles with no real style or direction. The pointy glasses sort of fitted her pointy face. I could picture her chin and lips and nose all busy down there below my belt and it made me hard just to see the submission in her soft eyes. Her body was not all that interesting but she had a decent looking backside with heart-shaped globes inside her tweed skirt. Her color combinations were so outlandish that I figured she was either color-blind or wanted to shock people into silence.

"Sure, honey, I think a friend of mine is mixed up in the thing and I wanted to see if I could help her out."

"Walk with me, mister, I don't want to be seen talking to strangers on the steps. My name is Samantha but my friends call me Sam. My brother is in that group and my mom is worried to death about him. I work in the clerk's office but she wanted me to find out what happened to him. Do you have any idea where they took the girls?"

Strangely, my gut told me the girl was being totally honest. If she was lying, she sure was a good actress and deserved an Academy Award.

I pointed out Julie's picture in the newspaper and she told me that she had seen her several times with her brother and the others at the church outside of town. When I asked about the church, she clammed up and acted like she didn't know all that much about it. She was such a terrible liar that I almost felt sorry for her. I knew all I had to do was get her alone and she would be spilling the beans in a matter of minutes.

The best option was to set up a dinner date with her at the popular restaurant in my hotel. It was famous for the fresh seafood caught daily right in Monterey Bay. She accepted and scooted back to her job. The sight of her retreating bouncy buttocks stirred my juices and I felt guilty because my thoughts should be about Julie and not this tempting and available female.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.