Bent Equipment - Cover

Bent Equipment

Copyright© 2012 by Abe Lin

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A bent cock gets experimental medical treatment that makes life much more interesting for our hero. Not only is the crooked made straight, but the "road" gets lengthened and thickened in the process. ...and when you get a gift like that, it's important to share it with the everyone else...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

The silence at the dinner table that night was deafening. If Jennifer hadn't been obviously preoccupied with something – or someone, she might have noticed the furtive glances between Nathan, Amy and me.

After spraying cum over my 16-year-old's naked body an hour earlier, I'd locked the master bathroom door and stood in the shower, leaning on one hand, letting the water rain down on me. I scrubbed myself down, and stood looking at what used to be my poor, average-sized bent cock. It was bent no longer. It wasn't even recognizable!

Even though I could tell it was completely flaccid, it still hung between my legs like the appendage from some animal. If I rocked my hips back and forth, it slapped the middle of my thighs. Whereas before, I'd definitely been of the "Grow-er" class (and it wasn't that impressive when full-grown), I was now definitely in the "Show-er" camp!

I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that I'd just had sex with my children. I think I mentioned that I had been lusting after Amy for some time now, but I never thought I would act on it!

"Pass the milk, Nathan," Jennifer said, scowling at her son when he didn't immediately respond.

"Uh, sorry Mom," Nathan muttered, cheeks reddening.

Jenn was dressed to go out, I could see her still firm cleavage quiver as she reached for the carton of milk. Her "Mom's night out," which I had suspected was more about getting some than getting out for a while now, was supposed to start around 8 pm. Normally she didn't even bother to sit down with us at the table, as her "night out" usually included dinner. Perhaps her grumpiness had something to do with whoever she was going to meet standing her up.

"So, a surprise you're here with us at dinner on a Friday night," I mentioned, casually.

Jenn looked up sharply. In the past few months – hell, probably the last couple years, I'd become meek and accepting of whatever crap she dished out. Somehow, this drug had done more for me than just straighten (and lengthen and thicken) my cock. I was confident. I didn't really care what she thought. I wasn't worried about anything she could do. If she was cheating on me, she no longer had a hold on me – we were even.

But it was more than that. I had power – In addition to the physical changes to my body, my mind was more powerful. I could see - I could feel the uncertainty in Jenn. I looked in her eyes and could see her cheeks color as she looked away, unable to hold my gaze. I let my eyes run down her long neck, down into the cleavage that showed in the silky top she wore. As I looked, I almost willed her nipples to harden. Her breasts began to move more rapidly as her breathing quickened. As if my fingers were cupped under her pussy, I could feel the moisture there accumulate, beginning to drip down her thighs.

Whatever this drug had done, was doing to me, I loved it. I could feel the power rolling off of me like a wave. I found my hand stroking the monster between my legs, as it became increasingly uncomfortable.

Suddenly, I knew what had to happen. Her fucking around was ending. It was ending right fucking now.

I looked around the table and saw that all three were looking at me. Amy was breathing hard too. Her lovely, firm c-cup breasts were heaving, and both hands were in her lap. She had come to the table wearing a t-shirt, without a bra I noticed now, and a silky pair of running shorts. I could smell her arousal too.

Nathan's hands were also under the table, and I could see his right arm moving. Like my "feelings" about Amy and Jenn, I knew he was adjusting his cock, which wasn't as constricted in the sweatpants he was wearing as mine was in the jeans I wore to the table. Whatever new "power" this drug had brought me, it was indiscriminate – Nathan and Amy seemed as affected as my cheating wife.

Jenn had a hand on one of her big tits now, unaware that she was caressing her breast and rolling the fat nipple through the silky fabric of her top. She was breathing heavily out of her mouth, and I watched her – her eyes again on mine – as her other hand dropped to her lap.

"Do you think you're going to go out tonight, Jenn?" I asked. "Do you think you're going to go from this house and get fucked like you do every Friday night?"

I heard Amy gasp and Nathan's mouth dropped open.

I stood up, glad that my cock wasn't yet fully erect, because even at half mast, it was damned uncomfortable. God, I felt so alive!

Ignoring my children, I walked around the table to stand by her. Jenn kept her eyes cast downward. I could see her tits heaving up and down, her hand tweaking and pulling on one nipple, while the other hand was pressed between her thighs, rubbing her mound with heel of her hand.

"Well, Jenn? What's it going to be? Are you going to go out, again, and find some big cock to stuff up that pussy of yours? If you want to be a slut, I can arrange that right here! Right now!"

I grabbed her hair at the back of her head, pulling her back slowly so she had to look at me, as I leaned down, my face right in hers. "Well, are you going to go out and suck some younger man's cock tonight, Jenn? Going to let two of them fuck you in both holes? Do you let them cum in your face? Fuck you in the ass? WHAT DO YOU WANT, JENN?" I hissed in her face.

Still holding her hair, I pulled her up out her seat, "Stand up!" knocking over her chair as she scrambled to avoid me pulling out a handful of her long, blonde hair. She had one hand over mine on the back of her head, but the other still clutched at her tit. I let her go and she stood, her legs shaking.

I looked at Nathan and Amy – they were understandably amazed. I had never stood up to Jenn before and now, I was dominating her. I was controlling her. And it felt great!

I looked back at Jenn, fear now in her eyes. "Take it off."

"Wha-", she started to say.

"I said," drawing out my words slowly, "take - off - your - fucking - clothes."

"My clothes? Off? Here? Now?"

"Are you having trouble with your hearing, Jenn? Yes! Here! Now! You don't have a problem showing your cunt to strange men, do you? Don't you want your daughter to see what you have underneath those clothes? Don't you want her to LEARN from your example? TAKE OFF YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES, BITCH!" I shouted at her.

Tears started to trickle from her eyes as she slowly began to unbutton the silk top, revealing the lacy black bra holding her gloriously large tits in place.

She started to turn away from the kids, but turned her back, so she faced us all. "I want them to see this. Get those clothes off."

Head down, her hair falling over her face, the tear dripping from her cheeks and nose, she slowly shrugged off the blouse, and began to unzip the short skirt she had on. As she began to tug on the bottom of it, we could see a garter belt – something she'd never worn for me – come into view. But as she gradually wiggled her way out of the tight skirt she wore, I realized why she was so reluctant – she had no panties on.

Her pussy mound was as smooth as a twelve-year-olds, and even with her legs held together, I could see the drips of moisture beading up on her labia, her clitoral hood pulled back, the tip of her sensitive nub visible.

"The Bra."

She reached back to unsnap the black lacy underwire, and holding one arm over the cups, pulled her arms out of the straps. "Drop it. Now."

She let her hands fall away, and her big, soft breasts, with only a hint of sag, swayed before us. Her areoles and nipples were crinkly and hard.

"Stand up straight – let your son see what a whore his mother has become. Was your plan to let them fuck you before you even took your clothes off?"

She stood up slowly, pulling her shoulders back, her tits pushing out. "Get up everyone, we're going into the Den."

Chairs scraped behind me as I led the way into our carpeted den.

"Kneel here." I ordered Jenn, pointing to a spot in the center of the comfortable room where we watched TV. "You two, sit there," and pointed to the comfortable, curved couch, where, looking shell-shocked, they sat closely together. I couldn't help but notice that Nathan was sporting an obvious erection, and that Amy's shorts were pressing up into her cunt.

"Unzip me," I said, turning back to Jenn.

"Wh-what?" she stammered.

"I said, unzip me. Unzip my pants and pull out my cock."

I was standing in profile to the kids – I wanted them to see everything. She looked at my crotch, then at them and then, back to me. Looking up at my face, I could see the lust starting to show through. This Bent Cock medicine must have been making me ooze pheromones or something, because even as the tears dripped off her chin, I could see her lick her lips as she reached with both hands towards my pants.

I felt her cool fingers grasp the top of my Levis with one hand as the other pulled the metal tab all the way down. With the other hand inserted in my waistband, she undid the metal button and pulled my pants open wide. I couldn't remember the last time I'd seen her with her fat, luscious tits swaying in front of her.

She reached in to pull me out and gasped as her hand attempted to reach around my newly-made girth. Pulling the pants down further with one hand, she succeeded in freeing first my cock, and then my balls as the pants fell around my ankles.

"Sean! What? Where? H-how did you... ? What is this?" she stuttered, even as she took both hands to stroke slowly up and back my pulsing shaft. I was fully hard now.

"What? Don't remember my cock? Have you seen so many dicks recently, you forgot what your husband's looks like? Suck my cock, woman," I ordered.

The tears were gone, and I could see her squirming in her kneeling position, as if trying to itch something in her pussy. She held my shaft in both hands, one after the other, and I was still surprised to see how much cock stuck out beyond that. She reached forward with her lips and kissed it wetly.

"Mmmmmmm," I heard her moan when she pulled back, and then, like the taste of my skin had broken through some barrier, she attacked my cock, sucking my purplish head into her mouth and moaning again – the vibration of the humming, and the suction and the swirling tongue made me sure she'd been practicing this, because never, in our marriage, had I ever received a blowjob like this! For that matter, I think I only every received about three from her, all of them just before or just after our marriage.

I looked over at the couch, and wasn't at all surprised to see that Amy was mimicking what her mother was doing. She had Nathan's sweatpants pulled down to his knees and was busy slurping his cock and stroking him, but both of them were watching what was happening in the middle of the room. Nathan had reached into her shorts and had his hand sliding in between her legs. I could hear the slick, wet sounds of my sixteen year-old's cunt above the sounds my wife was making in front of me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.