Bent Equipment
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Abe Lin

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A bent cock gets experimental medical treatment that makes life much more interesting for our hero. Not only is the crooked made straight, but the "road" gets lengthened and thickened in the process. ...and when you get a gift like that, it's important to share it with the everyone else...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

"Hello Donna," I said, trying unsuccessfully to pretend that my cock wasn't tenting out my pants like some miniature circus tent.

"Hello again, Mr. Duncan," said Donna brightly, straightening in her chair as she said it, her breasts swayed alarmingly inside the white lab coat she wore. It was not immediately apparent that she was wearing anything else.

"Um, Sean, please," I said.

"Yes, Sean." She drew out the name with a little smile playing across her lips. "Sean, this is Bruna, she'll be taking you back to the examination room."

"Mr. Duncan, this way, if you please," Bruna spoke with the trace of a German accent. She bid me follow her into the back and I followed her wonderfully tear-drop shaped ass as she languidly walked down the hall to the same room where Toni and Donna had practically raped me the day before.

"Please, if you will," (with her hint of a German accent), "take off all of your clothing and lay on your back on the table.

Oh Shit. No matter that the day before, I'd been writhing around with two of the staff, the thought of laying on my back with my cock waving in the air was a bit off-putting. She shut the door and left me in the comfortably lit room. This time, there was only the fitted sheet on the padded examination/massage table. I slowly took off my clothes, fishing my still-hard cock out of my pants and gingerly sat on the edge of the table.

I must have waited no more than about 3 minutes, when there was a light knock on the door, which opened to admit both Dr. Simonsen – Dr. Bill – and the voluptuous Bruna.

"Hello Sean!" the doctor said brightly. "Well, let's see how you're doing with the NB. [that's the drug, by the way - Neurosiliconite Bentrillium, for those of you following along at home.] Please lay back on the table."

Nervously, I scooted back, hunched over a bit, though their entrance into the room had softened me up a bit. I lay back on the table, feeling very exposed. My cock was still much bigger than it normally was, even as it slowly lay back down.

"Well, can you tell me what's happened so far?" he asked, as he snapped on a pair of rubber gloves. "Please pull your knees up – I'm going to give you a quick prostrate exam."

Oh Goody.

Before I had time to think about it, his finger was back up – way up – my ass and tickling that incredibly sensual spot, what had to be my prostate gland. Almost immediately, my cock began to rise and he used his other hand to run along the length, seeking out the spot where the bend had been.

"Bruna, would you provide some assistance – I need Sean to stay nice and hard for my exam."

Without a word, Bruna put her head down and began unbuttoning the crisp, white uniform top, revealing a very large, very lacy, very sheer black bra containing two milky-white enormous breasts. She shrugged out of the sleeves and, looking up at me with a coy smile, stepped closer to the edge of the table where I lay.

She ran her hands over the top of her breasts and gently tweaked the nipples through the sheer material. I could see them expand and poke out – they were huge nipples. "Do you like them Sean? Do you like my big titties?"

This, combined with Dr. Bill's slow stroking had me almost to orgasm – for the third time in one day! I hadn't cum this much since college! I could feel him wrapping the measuring tape around my girth and holding the cold metal tip against the base of my cock, just up against the top of my balls and up to the now-leaking tip.

"Very nice," the doctor said, as Bruna, sensually ran a sharp red-painted nail down my chest to coil around in the hair on my pubis bone, "you've already grown around 2 ½ inches – you're a solid eight inch man now.

"The good news is that most respondents retain this growth at least six months after the drug round has ended. Presumably, getting bigger won't be a problem.

"I'll warn you however, that because you've had such dramatic growth so quickly, you will probably be getting much bigger still. At this rate, given previous experience, you could easily measure 10 to 11 inches when erect. Your testicles have also grown," he cupped my balls in his hand and gave them a slight squeeze, causing even more pre-cum to dribble from the end of my unit, "they are already noticeably bigger than yesterday."

"Excellent!" he pronounced, whipping off the rubber gloves and throwing them in the corner trash can. "You need to double up on the dosage, I believe, since our research indicates that faster growing men need to get through the course of drugs faster."

"Doc, there's been other effects. Women – and men – seem to be drawn to me. I'm not sure if it's my imagination, but I've already had one unsolicited sexual favor done to me today, and a couple of women have seemed to be far more interested in me than they ever were before!"

"Totally normal. In fact, we've had some individuals that have learned to control this attraction – they've turned it on at will."

The whole time we were chatting, Bruna was rubbing my chest in circles, moving one hand lower on my chest and the other reached up to caress her own massive breast. Finally, as the doctor told me something about an ability control other people, she grasped the base of my cock and slowly began jacking me.

"Doctor, you would like me to obtain the sample now?" Bruna asked, her German accent a bit throatier and thicker than it was earlier. She had slipped the strap down on her left breast and was pinching and rolling the fat, dark red nipple in her fingers as she stroked me a bit more vigorously.

The doctor looked at her and rested his hand on my thigh, seemingly without noticing, but the combination of Bruna's fat tit practically in my face, her hand on my cock and his gently stroking the upper inside of my thigh was beginning to send me over the edge. If I hadn't cum already twice that day, I think I would have sprayed right then.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.