The Inner Circle
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Extremist

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The husband of a wealthy and powerful woman reports to an isolated country clinic for a vasectomy. What should be a simple procedure ends up being a bit more...involved.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Menstrual Play   Slow   Caution  

He ate dinner alone, first seating. Madeline and her friends ate at the Captain's table, second seating. His instructions were to wait in his cabin until called for a date with Madeline, unless he was going to dinner. He could only wander the upper decks between 6am and 10am, since Madeline typically stayed up late and slept late as well, and she didn't want to chance running into him except at her carefully specified encounters.

Occasionally he would see one a member of the inner circle on his excursions out of his room during the appointed times. Even though they must have recognized him from the significant number of coincidental meetings they had in the time he was dating Madeline, they all managed to look right through him, as though he wasn't there at all.

On the last full day of the cruise, Kevin was summoned to Madeline's luxury cabin. He had to be escorted to the access controlled room by a purser. He thought he was meeting her for a date. He was dressed in the tuxedo that had been provided to him, but that wasn't unusual given the circumstances that Madeline liked to arrange for their dates. It wasn't even the first time he'd worn a tux on this cruise.

When he arrived at her grand suite, with a balcony three times the size of his room overlooking the clear blue sea and the islands off the coast of Spain, he was surprised to find Madeline dressed in a long, elegant white dress, seated in a chair in the opulent sitting room.

"Sit down." Her voice was flat, emotionless, not stern, just flat. He complied. "Kevin. I like this arrangement. Do you?"

He did like it. It was entirely bizarre, but he was enjoying the mystery and the strangeness. "I do like it, Madeline."

"Good. We should continue it then. I want you to marry me."

Though he was comfortably and firmly seated, the force of those words nearly knocked him out of his chair. He was speechless.

She stared at him, letting the silence grow more uncomfortable. "The correct answer is 'Yes, Madeline.'"

He found his words in imitation, "Yes, Madeline."

"Good." She became very businesslike, putting a stack of papers in front of him. "Sign all the locations where there are sticky arrow things."

"What is all of this?"

"It's the pre-nup, and the marriage license, and a bunch of other things I need you to sign."

He started flipping though them. She put her pretty little hand on top of the stack abruptly. Kevin noticed she had acquired a large diamond for herself as an engagement ring. That would be a dozen lifetimes of rock, if he had been expected to buy it on his busboy salary.

She smiled. "You don't need to read those, Kevin. After all, what do you have to lose?"

He thought about it for a minute, "Well, I suppose..."

"No. Seriously." She said this coldly. "What do you have to lose? You own nothing, you have nothing. The worst that can happen to you is that I leave you exactly as I found you. A busboy at my family's Country Club. Now sign, the guests are waiting."

He quickly signed a myriad of documents and forms. Without reading a word it still took him three minutes or more to finish.

She stood, and held out her hand. "Come." She led him back into the corridor and into a ballroom at the back of the exclusive luxury deck. The large, elegant space was nearly empty, except for her inner circle, all dressed in matching black dresses and gathered near bank of ten foot tall, crystal clear windows at the back of the room.

Her close friends clapped excitedly and cheered as she entered, clustering around her and celebrating. They playfully led her to a raised platform, where the Captain himself stood, holding a thick, leather book. Kevin was left to trail along for himself, ignored.

He looked at Madeline, and Kevin hustled to take a spot next to her. The Captain smiled warmly at her and said, "Is this the groom?"

"Yes," Madeline beamed.

"Ladies and Gentleman, by the powers vested in my as Captain of this vessel and by the International Law of the Sea, I pronounce this couple, Madeline Lorsange, and Kevin Baker, man and wife. Congratulations." The older man took the bride's hand and kissed it, then she was mobbed again by the gaggle of friends, all talking loudly and excitedly at once. Kevin tried to move to kiss her, but was blocked at every turn.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.