My Intervention on Mom - Cover

My Intervention on Mom

Copyright© 2012 by Happy

Chapter 6

(The troubles with Trudy)

Most of the rest of Jessica's house party was surreal to me. I never found my shorts. Tina and Kevin left to continue their deliveries soon after those were lost.

Susan managed to keep her pink bikini bottom. Even though several people made gestures to pull on it as she circulated through the rooms. I followed her everywhere. I wouldn't let her out of my sight again.

I took notes with my pad and pen every time that someone else mentioned our nudity.

Just like the last party, no one actually tried to grope us or said anything bad to us.

Eventually, Heather announced that it was time to leave.

I asked, "May I have my top back please?" Heather looked at me with some objection and finally said, "okay, but if you put it on, it may be short lived".

I listened to what she said but that last part got away from my attention. I greedily took my top from Heather and pulled it over my head. It felt safe to be covered from neck line to navel. As I looked down, I knew that I had little hopes of keeping my lower half covered.

The three of us piled into the car and Heather waited until we were all buckled. Then Heather backed out and drove us through the darkness. Soon, we were at Susan's house.

Upon arriving, Susan unbuckled and stepped out still wearing only her pink bikini bottom. But she turned back and briefly and smiled from the front door as she pressed the door bell button.

In a few moments, the door was answered. As the door swung open, a beautiful image of a blonde female appeared. She was nude. She is young enough so that her pubic hair thatch matched her wavy curled head of hair. She and Susan waved good bye to us.

As soon as Susan was safely inside and the door was closed, Heather broke the silence in the car. "Ericka", she said out loud as she put the car in reverse to head to my house.

"What do you know about Ericka?" I asked, trying to sound as disinterested as possible.

"I don't know exactly what you want to know, but I know that she likes both genders", Heather said back. There was a long pause of awkward silence.

"She is really good in bed", Heather bluntly admitted. "Really good", she emphasized. "When I was with her last, noises came from me that I didn't know were possible", Heather concluded.

There was another moment of awkward silence.

"If you want to try her, it's okay. She's not mine", Heather continued.

There was a third moment of awkward silence which I decided to break.

"I've never been with another female. What is it like?", I heard myself ask in a trembling voice.

"Well", Heather began again, "Do you remember your most intense orgasm that you have inflicted on yourself?"

"Yes", I said with some hesitation.

"Well, another girl who knows what she's doing can multiply it by five" Heather said casually.

I was stunned with her answer.

"Ericka can multiply it by ten, easily", she finished with because we had arrived in my driveway.

Heather surprised me by turning off her headlights and shutting the car off.

I looked at her with questioning eyes. Heather dismissed my look by teasing that," bottomless girls are losers", as she opened her door quickly and bailed out and bolted toward my front door.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.