My Intervention on Mom - Cover

My Intervention on Mom

Copyright© 2012 by Happy

Chapter 2

The ice had been broken in a manner of speaking. Mom took me to the kitchen and asked me to watch as she poured her bottle of liquor into the drain of the kitchen sink. I had a hard time focusing on what she was doing because my attention was drawn to how big her nipples were on such a tiny chest.

I looked down at my own chest briefly and thought how different mine was from her's. Mine were a tear drop shaped 34C. My aureoles were almost always puffy and my nipples seldom made their presence known.

The next few days went by fleetingly. Both Mom and I remained partially or completely undressed. Today was Friday. As I headed to school, my head swirled with the details of how much our lives had changed this week. But, amazingly, I craved more.

When I arrived at home room class a little early, I sought out Susan.

"Hey", I said as I approached her. She met my eyes and smiled back. "I know that we're not in Mrs. Butler's Sociology class at the same time, but I assume she has assigned the same project to you", I remarked. Susan nodded her head in the affirmative.

"Have you picked a topic?", I asked

Susan smirked, "Top freedom for women in public".

I fought to keep the grin from appearing on my face. "Mrs. Butler said we could work in teams of two. Would you consider a collaboration with me?"

Susan asked, "Do you have a P.C. available to you at your house?"

"Yes. It's in my room", I answered.

"Then, I think we will make a good team", she replied. "Do you have any plans for this evening?"

"No", I said, taken off guard.

"Well you do now. Don't turn around, but Jessica who is sitting right behind you is hosting a house party tonight. It will be a good opportunity for research. Heather will bring us and take us home", the blond girl announced.

"You do know what I mean by research, don't you?", she said as she lifted the hem of her tight top to the bottom swell of her breasts briefly before pulling it back down.

I did now and barely nodded.

"Good. At lunch time, go to the girl's bathroom and remove your bra. Otherwise, you'll have marks and impressions from the shoulder and back straps", Susan said.

"Okay", I said with an unsteady voice.

"See you at 8", she replied.

I don't even remember most of the rest of my school day. I even got a 'C' on a History quiz that I know I could have aced. I was too distracted. I couldn't help but visualize myself topless in a house full of people. Was I really going to do this?

I arrived home after school and put my bra away in my dresser. My trainers easily slipped off. I went to the laundry room and left my top, slacks, and socks there. I was hungry, so I went to look for a snack.

Mom arrived soon after and went to the laundry room too. She entered the kitchen wearing only her sandals and combing her hair with her fingers. I asked her if we could talk.

I told her about my conversation with Susan at school. Mom thanked me for being forthcoming and honest. She asked if my agreement to be topless at the party was still okay with me. I nodded. She asked if I remembered the rules about safe sex. I told her yes, but that would not be part of it.

"You're a beautiful girl", she began, "And a topless beautiful girl is a big temptation to young males that have hormones flowing through them". I agreed, but I then told her more about the previous house party and how Susan was treated.

I confided that I felt safe with her. Mom said she trusted me and suggested that we should start preparing a meal instead of snacking on junk.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.