Showing Some Spirit

by T.S. Fesseln

Copyright© 2012 by T.S. Fesseln

BDSM Sex Story: Brandy and Grant spend another Halloween together. A 'sequel' to 'A New Haunt', 'Coffin Duty' and 'Invaded'

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Halloween   .

A Sequel to 'A New Haunt', 'Coffin Duty', and 'Invaded'

Disclaimer: This is a work of amatory fantasy. Any resemblance to people living or dead is purely coincidental. If you are under the age of 18, please stop reading here. If you are a bit squeamish about graphic depicting ones of sex and bondage, please stop reading here. The author takes no responsibility for those who wish to reenact anything written below.

Permission is granted for private use. Any comments are gladly accepted and encouraged.

"We are going to be late, Grant!" Brandy called out as she closed the door to their small home.

Brandy had just finished a shift at the bank where she was a teller and was still dressed in her 'professional' cream-colored blouse and grey skirt. She wore her blonde hair up and the reading glasses that dangling from a chain around her neck made her look more like a young librarian than anything else. However, her transformation from employee to bound serial-killer victim was just minutes away.

"I laid your costume for tonight on the bed," Grant hollered from the bathroom.

'And that is why I moved in with you', Brandy thought to herself as she made her way down the short hallway to the closed bedroom door, 'at least one of the reasons.'

She smiled to herself. It hadn't taken very long to get to that big step in their lives together; only a month after the Halloween 'Invasion' the previous year at The Farm. That is what all the bondage club members lovingly referred to it as. A fetishist oasis on the outskirts of town where perverts like her gathered for their shared lifestyle. It was an older farmhouse and barn that had been outfitted for their needs, part of a larger farm that Ed and Cindy owned and worked. The Farm transformed itself into 'The Body Farm' every Halloween to raise money for the club and club members were encouraged to participate.

The blonde shivered with excitement.

Brandy opened the bedroom door and lying there of the bed was her black latex bodysuit, a pair of seamed, black stockings and her thigh high spiked-heeled boots. This was not the bloodied and torn Hooters girl outfit she was supposed to wear.

"Grant," she hollered, "What the fuck?"

"Change of plans, sweetheart," Grant smiled as he came into the bedroom still drying his hair with a towel.

Brandy turned around. Grant was naked, his large, muscled frame still glistening from the shower. His manhood wasn't at attention yet but Brandy was sure that would change.

"What change?" Brandy asked, a bit pissed off by this 'change.', "I pulled coffin duty tonight and you KNOW how much I enjoy that!"

"I think you'll enjoy this just as much," he flashed his toothy smile, "I have been planning it for a while."

Brandy narrowed her green eyes, "I am sure you have. It better be good. I have been nearly tearing myself out of my skin waiting for my turn in the coffin. You know, my panties are fucking soaked with anticipation."

"Then we better get you out of them and into something more comfortable."

Grumping, Brandy undressed, laying her blouse, skirt, nude-colored stockings and bra neatly on the bed. She knew Grant was watching her, admiring her lithe, six-foot model's body. She knew he was a particular fan of her large breasts and their pale pink nipples already stiff from the day's imaginings about this evening. She purposely turned away from him as she picked up her outfit for tonight.

The glossy black bodysuit smelled wonderfully of rubber as she held it up. It looked more like a risqué one-piece than anything else. The suit had a lace-up front that exposed her cleavage and a zippered crotch so Grant could work his magic once she was dressed. Brandy stepped into it and pulled it up her long, slender legs before hooking her arms through it. The outfit hugged her wonderfully and looked as if she had painted it on.

Brandy glanced back. Grant's manhood had completely come to attention.

"Better get ready, Big Boy," Brandy purred.

Ignoring her boyfriend, she sat down and pulled up each of her stockings, making sure that the seam was running straight up the back. She unzipped her shiny, spike-heeled boots and slipped them on, again luxuriating in their encasing feeling. The blonde got up off of the bed and looked at herself in the mirror, letting down her hair. She used to have it short but Grant had a ponytail fetish so she put up with the tangles and long brushings to please him.

In the mirror's reflection, she saw her boyfriend come up from behind and embrace her, his kisses warm on her neck.

"God, I love you," he whispered in her ear.

"I know," she replied, turning to kiss him back. Their tongues danced over one another's as he held her tightly to himself. He was still undressed and the smell of Irish Spring tinged the air.

"You are still not ready," she smiled, "at least, not to go out."

"And neither are you," Grant replied as he stepped away from her and to their toy drawer in the dresser.

Brandy should have guessed but deep down, she knew she would get into some bindings sometime tonight. She had been lusting after them all day in anticipation of coffin duty tonight. The remembrances of that first night that Halloween still could make her shiver with need. It was almost impossible for her to keep her mind on her job today knowing what she thought was in store for her this evening.

The black leather collar was the first restraint and he fastened it around her throat as if it was a string of rare pearls. The chrome studs and 'D' rings sparkled as he tightened and locked it into place. Next came the head harness with the red ballgag which he eased between her lips. She didn't protest that she hadn't eaten anything since lunch but her pent-up desire eclipsed any other hunger she may have had. He tightened each strap lovingly as she closed her eyes and just 'felt.' When all was snug, he pulled her hair through a metal ring in back to form a long ponytail.

"And now, for the surprise," Grant grinned.

Brandy watched as he went to the other side of the bed and produced a large black gift bag and set it down in front of her.

"Happy early anniversary," he whispered as he kissed her on her cheek.

Brandy pulled the bag open and took out the red tissue paper covering up her gift. His gesture almost brought her to tears. She hadn't really thought of Halloween as their anniversary, but it was. She would have to be extra-special nice to him tonight when they retired to their bedroom.

The smell of new leather assaulted her as she found the black leather something residing in the bottom of the bag. Pulling it, she immediately knew what it was and squealed into her gag. It was a single-arm sheath. They had both wanted one for some time but they were expensive as hell. He must have saved up for a while to afford this. She threw her arms around Grant and hugged him as tight as she could.

"Let's see how it fits."

Brandy handed it to her boyfriend and spun back around to face the mirror, her hands clasped in back. She felt him pull the leather over her hands and up her arms, sheathing them loosely as he fastened the straps over her shoulders. Grant then began to lace up the binder, tightening it as tight as he possibly could until he knotted it at the top.

The effect was stunning. It forced her already large breasts forward, making them look even larger as they strained against the latex and lacings. You could even see her nipples poking against it. Grant noticed too and reached around to give them a playful tweak.

A rush of pleasure filled her and Brandy moaned into her gag.

"We're not done yet," he said, turning her back around and guiding her to her small make-up table and chair.

Grant eased her into her chair and produced an inexpensive vampire make-up kit. Brandy never had a man do any cosmetics on her before but she trusted her man. He took out the applicator and ringed her eyes with a charcoal-colored eye shadow. After he was satisfied with the result, he trailed a little fake blood out of the corner of her mouth. She wondered why he hadn't asked her to use the set of vampire fangs included in the kit.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.