Life in the Neighborhood
Chapter 29: Another Saturday

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 29: Another Saturday - Greg was a confirmed bachelor living alone until his life got turned inside out much to his delight. Follow his path through the mysteries of life. CAUTION This story includes cheerleaders.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Saturday rolled around and started out just like any other day. Breakfast was served and the whole family gathered around the table in a friendly atmosphere of sharing the events of the previous day. Everybody was somewhat jovial; all except Chris who was sitting on pins and needles. She had no clue as to what was going to take place that day other than what she had asked for from Greg. She was showing anticipation just like a young child on Christmas morning or their birthday.

About mid morning Cathy took Chris to the mall in her car to do some 'big day' shopping. They naturally first went to Victoria's Secret to get an appropriate outfit. They picked out the sexiest gown of diaphanous material in pink that was almost non existent. Definitely not intended to keep the wearer warm but, on the contrary, to make the observer warmed to the point of being downright hot. The gown said loud and clear "Take me, I'm yours." Any breathing male who got to see Chris in that gown was doomed to heavy breathing and a total state of loss of rational thought.

Then a side trip to a cosmetics store to pick up some perfume designed to be an aphrodisiac in a bottle. Somehow the manufacturer had accomplished a simulation of female pheromones guaranteed to get immediate results as soon as the fragrance hit the olfactory nerves of the nearest male human. To be truthful you could call it gas warfare used in the battle of the sexes. The expression 'all's fair in love and war' holds true in that situation. It was kind of a shock to me when I found out later that the perfume was labeled 'Seduction'. As I was to find out in short order that the stuff really works. No guy stood a chance and, combined with that gown, the results were downright lethal to his resistance. As if that combination was not enough when you apply it all to a body which can only be described as one of God's greatest works of art at his best you end up with all the subtlety of Fourth of July fireworks during a hurricane.

Next a quick stop at a dress store to get the finest, most sexy dress that they had. Chris selected a sleek number with no back and a plunging neckline. A slit up the side allowed brief glimpses of leg guaranteed to get the desired reaction from a girl's date as well as those around her. Her favorite color was royal blue with white trim. White heels and clutch purse completed the ensemble making the wearer definite 'arm candy'. A figure like Chris's filled out the dress to perfection.

When the girls got home I was not allowed to know what they had bought, let alone see any of it. Everything was secreted away in Chris's room with the door closed. I even noticed Cathy had put a humorous sign on the door:

KEEP OUT

Hazardous materials inside

No males allowed entry

I knew better than to venture a peek inside for fear of suffering the unbridled wrath of Cathy and Chris. It looked like this production was not only going to be something special for Chris but for me also.

Cathy had Chris get all gussied up in her new outfit and I dressed in my most conservative suit and tie; almost formal in nature. When she came out of her room I was bowled over, convinced that I had died and gone to heaven since I was looking at an absolute angel. Her beauty literally took my breath away. Cathy had spent nearly two hours getting her dressed and her hair done up just right to the point of perfection. I had to take her to none other that my country club for dinner and dancing. If you'll remember; the club was a medieval themed restaurant where we were met by a Matre d' dressed as an English squire. I introduced her as Princess Christine of the house of Thomas to be treated as the royalty she truly was. The entrance to the dining room was flanked by two knights in shining armor with swords drawn forming a ceremonial archway. The wait staff was dressed in period costumes of lords and ladies of the realm. Even the busboys were dressed as pages.

We were ushered to our table in a secluded alcove where we had all the privacy we could desire. As I held her chair to be seated I sneaked a little kiss on her cheek which made her giggle and blush. When the cocktail waitress came by I ordered a bottle of champagne and two glasses. Chris was feeling very grown up for a seventeen year old so I made sure that she was treated that way in every respect. This was truly to be her night to blossom. We had a dinner prepared by one of the best chefs in the country and the food was beyond compare.

After dinner we danced to the music of a local orchestra playing every love song I could remember. We held each other on the dance floor so close that our bodies molded together; moving as a single entity. Little Greggie didn't miss a thing and announced his presence as he kept himself ready to come out to play. Chris noticed his enthusiasm and pressed her hips foreword to maintain contact as much as possible. After two hours of dancing she whispered in my ear "Greg, you've got me so turned on that if you don't get me home pretty soon I will rape you right here on the dance floor." That was my cue so I immediately took her home. We played a bunch of touchy feely on the way home with her plastered up against my side. Even I myself was anxious to get there and had to exert every effort to keep from cuming in my pants.

When we came in the door we were met by Cathy and Tracy. Cathy took Chris by the arm and led her to her room to get changed. Chris got a chuckle as she noticed the sign on the door. They went in and closed the door while Tracy led me to the master suite. She told me to get changed into my 'Hugh Heffner' PJ's while she made her way around the room lighting candles and turned on the stereo with some soft music to make love to. Just to make sure that I was not out of practice my sister gave me one of her incendiary French kisses. Little Greggie poked his head out with a "Me too." Tracy bent down and gave him a nice little lick and kiss just to keep him happy. He was no less than thrilled with the attention.

Tracy left the room and I lay back on the bed to wait for the next step of the evening. A light knock on my door was answered by my saying "Come in." Cathy stepped through the door bringing the virgin Chris with her holding her hand. Upon seeing them I bounded up out of the bed and stood in awe at the beauty that presented itself to my hungry eyes. They were both dressed in matching gossamer gowns displaying their charms to me in all their resplendent beauty. It was too close a match for me to decide which one was more seductive. They both looked like a matched pair of angels come to claim my very soul. Cathy then said to Chris "Go ahead and tell him what you want."

"Greg, I have had a lot of time to think it over to be sure of what I want. I want with all my heart to give you my virginity and make love with you tonight. Cathy and I had a long talk and I decided that I want her to help you make this my best night ever."

I looked over at Cathy and she just nodded her head as she led Chris to the bed. The two girls undid the straps of each other's gown allowing them to fall into a puddle around their feet. They turned to face me and that was when I realized that I had been holding my breath which I let out in a whoosh followed by a "Wow."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.