Life in the Neighborhood - Cover

Life in the Neighborhood

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 28: Solving Problems

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 28: Solving Problems - Greg was a confirmed bachelor living alone until his life got turned inside out much to his delight. Follow his path through the mysteries of life. CAUTION This story includes cheerleaders.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

"Cathy, can I talk with you in private for a minute?"

"Sure Greg, let's go to our bedroom."

We went to the bedroom closing the door and sat on the bed.

"Ok, so what's up?"

"Have you talked with Chris yet?"

"No, I've been trying to think of how to approach the subject. Let me get with her this afternoon."

"Ok, but this morning she was waking from the bathroom in a towel which was too small for the job. She was showing off her charms and smiling at me. I was just dumbfounded and could do nothing but stare."

"She really is something isn't she?"

"Yes, I'm afraid of what will happen next. Or what I might end up doing"

"Ok, I'll talk with her. But, would it be so bad if something really did happen? I would be ok with it if it did."

I kissed Cathy telling her "That's one of the reasons why I love you so."

Well, later Cathy called Chris into her room to have a little chat.

"Chris, some things have been going on around here that are a little disturbing."

"I don't know what you're talking about Cathy."

"From what I can see it looks like you are making a play for Greg's attention."

"I'm sure I don't know what you mean. Sure, I'm grateful to you guys for taking me in and I guess I can't help showing it."

"Chris, I'm talking about you walking around the house in your underwear and letting Greg catch you coming out of the shower in a too small towel."

"He told you about that?" she asked incredulously.

"Yes he did. He is worried about what may happen. He's only human and a guy, you know"

Chris folded her hands in her lap and sat silent for a minute and then let out a sigh and spoke. "Cathy, I might as well come clean. I am attracted to Greg physically. I am a virgin and scared silly about going all the way with some boy my own age. The boys I date are just out for what they can get without thinking about me at all. They want to squeeze my tits and shove their hand in my panties. I'm sure Greg would not be that way. He would be gentle and kind to me and make my first time special and beautiful. I know it's wrong since he is married but I just cannot help myself."

"Chris, I can appreciate your feelings about your first time. I was the same way myself and Greg made it beautiful for me. He is just that kind of a guy."

Sobbing Chris asked "Cathy, what can I do? I'm so frustrated and scared. I am all mixed up inside and don't which way to go."

Cathy wiped the tears from Chris's cheeks and said "Maybe I can help you. Give me a while to work something out."

Chris gave Cathy a hug saying "Thanks. I'm glad you understand."

Later that day Cathy took Greg into their room for another chat.

"Greg, it turns out that we have a problem with Chris. She has hormones running rampant in her body and does not know how to deal with the situation. She is scared to let some boy be her first time and is convinced that you would be a much better choice to accept her virginity."

"You mean she's still a virgin at 17?"

"Yes she most certainly is and wants you to solve her little problem like you did mine."

"I don't know what to say."

"Just say you'll do it for her. Make love to her the way she deserves in order to make her first time beautiful. I know you can do it since you made mine unforgettable and beautiful."

"Ok, I'll talk to her. Why don't you send her in and I'll see what we can decide on."

"Sure, just remember, you're not going to be sleeping with her all the time. Once or twice a week is about all I can allow. I love her and I'm sure you do too but she is not going to take my place in bed."

"I agree with you and I wouldn't have it any other way. I am totally devoted to you and only you. No other woman or girl could ever even come close to replacing you in my heart or bed."

Cathy grabbed me and smashed her lips to mine giving me one of the hottest most passionate kisses of my life. Her tongue dueling with mine had us both breathing hard until she broke the kiss saying "Save some of that for Chris." With that she left the room and sent Chris in to talk with me.

Chris looked very apprehensive when she walked into the room with her hands clasped in front of her. I couldn't help smiling at her which made her face light up beaming a mile wide smile. She ran to me and threw her arms around my neck giving me a kiss that rivaled Cathy's red hot one. When we broke the kiss I asked her to sit on the bed so we could talk.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.