Life in the Neighborhood
Chapter 24: Encouraging News

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24: Encouraging News - Greg was a confirmed bachelor living alone until his life got turned inside out much to his delight. Follow his path through the mysteries of life. CAUTION This story includes cheerleaders.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Our company was really blossoming. We set up the office in the wing of our house and had installed phone lines and high speed computer internet access. The wing consisted of four rooms that gave us offices that we could assign on a task basis. One of the rooms was bigger than the rest so Cathy and Alex could work together designing and building prototypes of the scanners. It was cute the way that Cathy would slap Alex's wrist when he tried to pick up a soldering iron and mess with one of the units. I set up a web site featuring our company and the inventory products and programs we were working on. There was no exclusivity clause in our big contract so we were free to market our products as we saw fit. Our site was not up and running for more than a day when we got an inquiry from a large trucking company which was interested in computerizing their national fleet of 200 trucks and their shipments for customers.

I had Elizabeth set up a meeting with their manager to discuss what they needed and how we could help them. I drove to their offices and was met with a very warm welcome. They filled me in on what they currently had and what they wanted to do. I brought along a prototype of our barcode scanner to show them and they were favorably impressed. Cathy had done a bang up job assembling the scanner which looked and acted just like a production unit. There was a computer in the manager's office which was hooked up to the internet so I could demonstrate our system.

I had them prepare a shipping label with a barcode that they weren't using. I gave him a web address to send the file to and in short order the information showed up on his computer. I then scanned the bar code and pressed the shipping button. When I pressed the send button we waited about ten seconds and the information on the computer was updated instantly showing the location and status of the item. The computer also projected the delivery schedule as well as the routing map. About a minute later his computer beeped showing an incoming e-mail. He opened the message and it contained all the information he had entered along with my tracking program information. I further told him that he or his customers could log into the website from anywhere in the world and check progress of the shipment. He was amazed with the speed of our system and I explained to him that our scanners had built-in GPS and cell phone network access so everything was real time. As the meeting drew to a close he told me that they were effectively sold but would have to get board approval before they could place the order. I thanked him for his time and returned to my office (home?).

I had taken the scanner and shipping label with me so I could upload tracking updates to the website from a couple of locations on the way home. When I got to the office I downloaded a map of my route and e-mailed it to the manager. About an hour later I got a reply to my e-mail saying that they were preparing a purchase order for 225 of the scanners and copies of the software for each of their offices across the country. Once again I was in over my head and had to arrange a manufacturing facility to do the production of the scanners in pretty short order. Elizabeth proved her resourcefulness by contacting a local company that could handle producing the units. They were due to complete a production run they were doing in about two weeks and could get started on our units right after that.

My lawyer was kept busy all that time preparing contracts and patent applications. Elizabeth was also kept busy coordinating everything and making sure that we got everything we were committed to done on time. Her section of the office was plastered with wall charts showing the progress of everything we did. I have to hand it to her since she is extremely organized and keeps us all in line. I especially liked it when she would holler at me when I missed a schedule. Alex was constantly making improvements to the scanner design until I had to rein him in and insist that we settle on a design since we were getting close to kicking off a production run of units not only for the trucking company but the big contract we were working on. Cathy was able to slow down some then and actually beat me out of the office some days.

On those days I would search the house trying to find her and ended up in our bedroom where she would be laying on the bed stark naked patiently waiting for me while listening to classical music on the stereo. Typically, when that happened, I would be naked also in about ten seconds and lying on the bed beside her. I was glad we had a housekeeper to prepare meals because otherwise we would be living on the fruits of love. Not too healthy, but definitely fun.

Working for Greg Thomas Engineering Consultants had its advantages beyond the usual fringe benefits. As I mentioned earlier the first hour of the day was dedicated to discussions and breakfast. Well, also included were lunch and dinner if desired. Weekends everybody was on their own. On one particular weekend I proposed to the employees that we take a well deserved break. I had purchased a 33 foot cabin cruiser, or more accurately yacht, which was mostly under-utilized. I suggested that we all take the weekend off and go on a cruise. As I mentioned it on our Thursday morning bull session I was met with a very positive reception from everybody. As a result Friday would be spent getting the boat ready for a two day cruise. That meant stocking up the pantry with food, filling the fuel tanks, filling the fresh water tanks and a host of other little things to be done. The boat had three cabins or staterooms so we could be comfortable and have some privacy when we desired it.

On Friday morning Sally asked me if Tommy could come along. I replied "What, you haven't asked him yet?"

"no"

"Well, get busy little girl and tell him he is coming along whether he likes it or not."

Her face lit up like the sun shining as she darted off to use the phone to call Tommy. She was back after ten minutes jumping up and down and giggling like a little kid. She burst out with "He'll be here Friday evening so we can get an early start."

"You're taking a lot for granted aren't you?"

"Daddy, I know you so I didn't have to ask. I knew you'd say ok."

"Got me all figured out, have you?"

"Yup."

So it was good that Tommy showed up for supper Friday so he could help us loading luggage and toys onto the boat. Cathy and I got the larger cabin, Tracy and Alex took one of the other cabins while Sally and Tommy got the third cabin. Elizabeth had told us that she would not be going with us since she gets seasick just looking at her bath water and could not handle being out on the water in a boat.

Saturday morning we were under way. Elizabeth and our house keeper were on the dock waving good bye to us as we pulled away. It dawned on me that weekends were days off for our housekeeper so I wondered why she was down by the water with Elizabeth waving to us. I got to thinking, Elizabeth and the housekeeper were often seen in lengthy chat sessions and sometimes would both disappear for hours at a time. I gave it no thought until I put two and two together realizing that they disappeared at the same time. That situation was going to need some looking into when we got back.

We sailed down the lake and entered the canal which would take us out to Lake Ontario. We made it as far as the lake by noon and decided to sail over to Canada for some sight seeing. As it got later in the day we anchored off a small island where we could go swimming and fooling around in the water. We played a variation of a game of tag where the girls were "it" and we had to catch them. It was three on three so the odds were even. One variation, instead of catching one girl we could catch 'any' girl. Once any guy caught as girl he could hug, kiss, lick or suck anywhere she would let him. I caught Tracy and proceeded to dive under water and grabbed her bikini bottom, moving the crotch aside and licked her from bottom to top of her slit concentrating on her clit until she had a shuddering orgasm. Once I had surfaced I looked and saw Alex kissing Sally and Tommy was locked in an embrace with Cathy. In every round of the game we played I noticed that the girls didn't try too hard to get away. It was a lot of fun and the only ones I suspect had intercourse during fooling around were Tommy with Sally and me with Cathy. Alex and Tracy, however, were doing a lot of petting and manual stimulation. Sally acted like she wanted to get it on with me but I declined to go beyond some oral stimulation.

We also played a game of post office where we would be in the water on one side of the boat. Since I was captain I went first swimming around to the other side of the boat. I would call out a number from one to three and the correct girl would swim around for some fun and games. There was only the restriction that whatever was done, both parties had to consent willingly. The number I called out was two and a short time later Sally came swimming around. As we came together we locked in an embrace kissing like two long lost lovers. I slid my fingers inside her top and stroked her nipples while we were kissing. She was moaning up a storm and rubbing her crotch against my erection through our suits while she shuddered through an orgasm. We broke the embrace and I swam back to the other side. Sally called out three and Tommy, who had been on the swim team at school, swam as fast as an Olympic racer to the other side. After ten minutes we all had to yell to them that time was up. Sally came swimming back and was breathing hard and was totally red in the face. Tommy then called out a number and Tracy headed out to the other side. I don't know what they did but Tommy came back with a shit eating grin on his face. And so it went through the game until we all got tired from swimming and paired up with out mates and climbed aboard for some rest. Actually we were so horny after our play that all three couples went to their respective cabins and rested up with come co-ed calisthenics. It did get quite noisy in the cabins for a while.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.