Life in the Neighborhood - Cover

Life in the Neighborhood

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 21: Life Goes on

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21: Life Goes on - Greg was a confirmed bachelor living alone until his life got turned inside out much to his delight. Follow his path through the mysteries of life. CAUTION This story includes cheerleaders.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

After we got back from helping Elizabeth move in with Tracy and Alex our life settled down to only one major problem a day. Just kidding, we were a family of three and very compatible with each other. I loved Sally like a daughter and it was my (our?) job to lookout after her. We had her best interests at heart whenever we had to make a decision. I must say that she was almost perfect in her role as daughter. Any house rules we had she followed to the letter. Especially the thank you kiss rule which I enjoyed immensely. Yeah, she was my daughter but she really knew how to kiss. If I was not filling the role of her father and was not married to the girl of my dreams I would not hesitate one second to jump Sally's bones and make wild passionate love to her until she begged for mercy. I was sure that if I were to ask, Cathy would have told me to go for it as long as she could watch. I, however, held staunch in my role as father and did not act on my baser animal instincts to procreate the species. One thing that helped immensely was the fact that Sally started calling me daddy. The first time I heard it you could have knocked me over with a feather. I didn't ask her to call me that. It was her own idea and I loved it.

Sally was not in any way suffering from lack of sexual activity. Her boyfriend Thomas Hendricks or Tommy for short was the epitome of nice guys. We got to know him quite well and trusted him to treat Sally with respect the way she deserved. For quite some time when he was at our house he wouldn't even hold her hand where we could see. Cathy and I worked our way into his confidence to the point where he would loosen up in our presence and show his affection for Sally. I guess that Cathy and I kissing and hugging a lot in his presence helped convince him that it was all right for him to love Sally. When we played spin the bottle Tommy would give Cathy a peck on the cheek while Sally got a full bore French kiss that lasted almost twenty seconds. We expressed such an easy going attitude where Sally was concerned that she had the courage to whisper to me one evening to ask if it would be all right for Tommy to spend the night with her. Cathy had to put on a fake show of reluctance at first but eventually surrendered to the inevitable and said it would be all right. We both knew that she was having sex with Tommy on a regular basis and felt that they would be safer in her bed as opposed to in the back seat of his car on a lonely deserted lane somewhere out in the country.

You might remember that I had mentioned that Cathy was a sharp girl. Well, let me tell you that her IQ was off the charts. She could easily teach most of the courses she was required to take and it was not long before we met with the dean of the engineering department to discuss her performance in college. It turned out that her staff advisors had recommended that she skip a lot of the classes and see if she could test out of them and fast track her way to her degree. We were both thrilled with that news and got her scheduled for the tests over the next four days. Each evening when she got home I would ask how she did and every day she answered me with "Piece of cake." The next week Tracy, Sally, Alex and I were in the rooting section as she received her associate's degree in electronics technology with a computer science major. After the ceremony she was approached by several recruiters looking to hire her but she told each of them that she already had a job with Greg Thomas Engineering Consultants. (In case it isn't obvious enough, that's my company name)

As I alluded to some time ago we made a rather formidable team and landed some very lucrative contracts with major players in the computer and instrumentation industry. Our bank accounts were literally bulging at the seams in short order to the point that we could look seriously at improving our lifestyle. We were able to swing a deal in a tax auction to buy an estate on the big lake near us for way less than it was worth. We ended up with literally a mansion and a compound of four full sized houses. The eight stall garage had room for our Escalade SUV, my BMW and Cathy's Mercedes. Oh yeah, we also stored our boat in there too. I mean gosh, if you live on a 600 acre lake you just HAVE to own a boat. PS: and a camper too.

Cathy and I were sitting down watching some show on TV that I don't even remember one evening, when she dropped a bombshell squarely in my lap. She casually mentioned that she wanted to have a baby. I almost collapsed on the floor from the virtual impact of that bombshell. I figuratively picked my self up, stared at her, and asked "Where did that come from?"

"I've been thinking about it for quite some time and I figured we are ready."

"Cathy my love, I'm glad to hear that because we are not only ready but we are going to do it"

She turned to me and attacked me with hugs and kisses and said "Can we start now?" We did.

Cathy stopped her birth control pills and we worked very diligently at least three times a day until she made the announcement two weeks later that her EPT showed positive which explained her morning sickness. I got on the phone to Tracy right away and asked her "Hey sis, are you ready to become an aunt?" There was silence on the other end so I asked "Are you still there?" Tracy came back on the line with "Yes, I was busy picking my jaw up off the floor. Let me talk with Cathy right now." Those two girls talked for over an hour with shrieks and giggles galore. When Cathy hung up she told me "They will be here shortly."

Just then Sally walked in asking "What's all the noise about?"

Cathy simply announced "You're going to be a sister."

Sally's eyes bugged out and a big smile spread across her face. She gave Cathy a big hug and a chaste kiss on the cheek and then jumped on me giving me a very sloppy French kiss. Little Greggie decided he wanted to celebrate too and came to attention. I mentally told him, "Down boy" which he obeyed after a suitable grieving period. Just off hand I'll bet Tommy gets the same reaction from her kisses.

About 30 minutes later the intercom from the gate buzzed. I said "Who is it please?"

"Aunt Tracy and Uncle Alex."

I hit the button opening the gate and one minute later they both came charging in the front door. Tracy gave Cathy a big bear hug while Alex shook my hand. Tracy then came over wrapping her arms around me while giving me one of her famous French kisses. Little Greggie awoke out of his slumber raising his head with hopes of 'time to play?' Once again I willed him back to sleep where he belonged. I consoled him with the thought 'Later little guy." Cathy and Sally both got a peck on the cheek from Alex.

We partied hardy for the rest of the day celebrating the good (sorry, I mean fantastic) news. Tracy and Sally got their heads together starting to discuss plans for a baby shower. Tracy mentioned a certain 16 girls who would be thrilled to attend for one of their own. During the party I took Alex aside to chat with him. I said "Alex, how would you like to sell your house and move into one of the houses here that you can rent from Cathy and me for a dollar a year?"

"Greg, that's a very attractive offer and I'll have to talk it over with Tracy."

"Would you like to take a look at one of them?" He nodded a yes.

I took them out to see one of the houses and they were optimistic about my offer. They both really liked the house since it had four bedrooms and a nice layout for their family. They said they would have to talk it over and see what their position was. We all got back inside to the celebration where I proposed a toast to celebrate. I broke out a chilled bottle of champagne and poured five glasses. Sally looked at me kind of funny as I handed her a glass. I whispered to her "Just don't tell anybody." She nodded and took a sip of the first alcohol she had ever had. She did scrunch up her nose and wiggle her head but otherwise suffered no ill effects.

Later that evening after our guests left and we had dinner, Cathy decided to exert her authority in a stern voice saying to me "Hey Greg, You and me, in the bed, right now, and be quick about it." Gosh, what could I say but "Yes ma'am." And the race was on with both of us trying to be first. It was close enough to call it a tie so we stripped each other and piled into our king sized bed and fooled around for a while before getting serious about some hot and heavy love making. Having been doing it three to four times a day for a few weeks we felt withdrawals due to our company being here all day. Both of us put every effort into bringing the utmost pleasure to the other. I declared myself the winner since I brought her to at least a dozen orgasms before I exploded in her. It may seem a little lop sided but I enjoyed her orgasms almost as much as she did and sometimes even a little more. There's just such a feeling of accomplishment when you can bring pleasure like that to the one you love.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.