Life in the Neighborhood
Chapter 20: Meanwhile Back at Tracy and Alex's

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20: Meanwhile Back at Tracy and Alex's - Greg was a confirmed bachelor living alone until his life got turned inside out much to his delight. Follow his path through the mysteries of life. CAUTION This story includes cheerleaders.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Dear readers,

For this chapter I am writing in the third person. I will take the part of the proverbial fly on the wall. I have tried to assemble this part from bits and pieces I have had related to me. Tracy was pretty good at telling me almost everything, but then, that is what loving sisters do. I have had to add some of my own musings to fill in the gaps. I'm sure that Tracy will let me know if I flub up and tell it wrong. Right Tracy? Love ya' kid.

Stepdad

I could start out with "Meanwhile back at the ranch house" without being too far off the mark since Tracy and Alex did indeed live in a ranch style three bedroom house. They occupied the master suite where they practiced stress testing the mattress on their king sized bed. Their en-suite bath had a shower easily big enough for two people, and in a pinch, three. The house was originally built by a swinging couple so there was intentionally lots of room.

Elizabeth (you remember her?) would come to visit them from time to time and they would have some interesting times practicing threesomeness. (Huh? Is that even a word?) Oh well, you get what I mean. Tracy had no problem sharing her hubby with his pseudo-sister since he shared her with her brother. Tracy was not what you would consider 'bi' but she had developed an affectionate closeness with Elizabeth to compliment Alex's fondness.

One of their favorite games was with Alex on his back while Elizabeth mounted him from above. Tracy would kiss and caress both Elizabeth and Alex bringing all three of them to some earth shaking orgasms after which they would collapse in a tangled pile of arms and legs. They would fall asleep in that position not awakening until a couple of hours later. Well, the girls awoke but Alex continued to sleep while the two girls would work him over with kisses, licks and caresses. He eventually would wake up to the pair of girls kissing, licking, fondling and sucking him to respectable hardness after which the game would resume usually with Tracy on top for the second round.

With Tracy and Alex both working, once they had healed sufficiently, they had to arrange day care for their little girl. Some days when Elizabeth had the day off during the week she would come over and watch the baby. Things were moving along quite nicely until one day when Elizabeth was visiting, she announced that the store where she was working had gone out of business leaving her out of work. Wit the economy in the midst of a recession she was not able to find work. She was close to having to give up her apartment. She had no idea what she was going to do.

Alex told her "Liz, there is no question about it. This is how it is going to be. You will move in here with us until you can get a job and save up enough to get another apartment. And I will not take no as an answer."

"Alex, I can't ask you to give up your privacy just because I need a place to stay."

"Liz, I told you the way it is and you had better stop worrying and get with the program. We can get your stuff Saturday and move you in. Just consider yourself a live-in nanny."

Elizabeth ran over to him and hugged him while giving him one of the hottest kisses he had ever received. Tracy smiled and joined in on the hug telling Elizabeth "Welcome home sis." Alex then called Greg and asked him for his help moving elizabeth. Greg said "No problem Alex, I'm more than happy to help out."

Bright and early Saturday morning Greg, Cathy and Sally pulled up to Tracy's house and went inside. Once inside Sally saw the baby on the floor and let out a squeal as she went over and picked up the little girl hugging her just as if it were her own child. She told Alex "You guys can get busy moving stuff and I'll stay here to baby-sit." "That sounds like a plan" Alex answered. Then to the group "Shall we get a move on?" Everybody agreed so Cathy, Tracy, Elizabeth, Greg and Alex were on their way to Elizabeth's apartment. With two cars and Greg's SUV it only took one trip to gt everything moved.

Once everything was moved Elizabeth asked "Cathy, can I borrow Greg for a bit?" Cathy nodded her approval so Elizabeth dragged Greg to her new bedroom and closed the door. Just as soon as they were inside she pushed Greg onto his back across the bed and got between his knees. She looked up at him saying "Greg, I want to thank you for helping me today." She then undid his belt and lowered his zipper. She then pulled his trousers and underwear down exposing the erection which had snapped to attention due to the attention it had just received. Elizabeth then started kissing and licking it with abandon like a woman who was starved for male contact. She took it into her mouth and proceeded to suck on him so hard Greg was convinced she was going to suck his balls out through his cock. Greg responded so quickly that he was moaning and breathing hard on a fast approach to orgasm. She took him all the way into her throat while swallowing causing Greg to paint her tonsils with his sperm like there was no tomorrow.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.