Life in the Neighborhood - Cover

Life in the Neighborhood

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 18: Tragedy Strikes

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18: Tragedy Strikes - Greg was a confirmed bachelor living alone until his life got turned inside out much to his delight. Follow his path through the mysteries of life. CAUTION This story includes cheerleaders.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Tracy and Alex decided to visit one of the biggest amusement parks in the area Wednesday for the day. They were driving on the main freeway through town when a 'poor little rich kid' high on drugs plowed his pickup truck head long into their car. Their car flipped over trapping them inside the overturned car. It took the rescue team and paramedics two hours to extract them from the car and get them to the hospital.

In the ER the staff started to work on them immediately. They were severely injured with compound fractures, cuts and abrasions so after four hours in the operating rooms they were mover to the intensive care unit. The doctors estimated that Tracy and Alex would be hospitalized for at least a week before they could be sent home where they would need round the clock care for several weeks.

Cathy and I arrived at the hospital on Friday and went in to visit Tracy and Alex. I was shocked to see them both with casts on their arms and legs. We chatted with them for a while as they told us what had happened. It seemed that the pickup truck came across the median and plowed diagonally into their car causing it to roll over several times landing on its top in a field beside the road. I told them not to worry as Cathy and I would take care of everything for them including their little girl. I further told them that when they were released that they could come to our house during their recovery. The expressions on their faces showed that they were relieved not having to worry about anything and could concentrate on getting well again. Tracy mentioned to me "Greg, you know this means you will be coaching the girls this fall don't you?" I told her "Yeah, it's a dirty job but someone has to do it." I was lucky she was immobilized in casts as she would have slugged me after that wise crack. She did, however, let out a little chuckle as she said "Cathy, slug him for me." She did, but not too hard. I had to say "OW."

When we got home I immediately got on the phone to their insurance company. I talked with their agent and related what had happened so he could set the wheels in motion to get all their expenses taken care of. I dropped by the police department and picked up a copy of the accident report. The officer on the desk advised me that the other driver was in jail under charges of aggravated DUID amongst others including driving while his license was suspended. I then went to my lawyer's office to get him started on his investigation. He said that he was familiar with the other driver's record of disregarding the law and pursuing a totally wild life style with a 'devil may care' attitude. His father was a well known, very successful car dealer in town with several dealerships selling high end very expensive cars. I told him "Counselor, you've got the ball so run with it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.