Life in the Neighborhood
Chapter 16: Cathy's Birthday

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16: Cathy's Birthday - Greg was a confirmed bachelor living alone until his life got turned inside out much to his delight. Follow his path through the mysteries of life. CAUTION This story includes cheerleaders.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

The next morning Cathy and I woke up around seven but instead of taking our usual hour getting out of bed we grabbed a quick shower, got dressed and made our way to the kitchen to throw together some breakfast for the whole gang. As we were getting started Tracy and Alex showed up to help. By that time I had the coffee pot going so I poured four mugs of heart fuel for us. Cathy and Tracy got busy whipping up a batch of pancakes as Alex fried a couple of packages of bacon. The girls in the living room were stirring and yawning just waking up.

Alex got a big shock as three of the girls came out to the kitchen stark naked asking if they could help with the cooking. Cathy, Tracy and I were amused but not too shocked. Having worked with the girls and knowing how adventurous (or even a bit naughty) they could be there was not much to surprise us. Poor Alex stood there stunned and blushing beet red. His impression of the girls was quite evident by the distortion of the front of his shorts. I also was not immune to the view. Tracy came to our rescue by ordering the girls to go get dressed.

It was a case of organized chaos as everyone was fed. Some of the girls had their own car so there was a lot of carpooling when the sleepover ended. The rest of the girls had parents pick them up. Cathy reminded them all about the wedding next weekend. Fortunately the girls would not have to go out and get dresses since the wedding theme was to be cheerleading so all they had to do was show up in their cheer uniforms. The male wedding guests should like that a lot.

Wednesday rolled around (Cathy's birthday) and I informed her that it was her day to be pampered unmercifully. Awake at eight and out of bed at nine (our usual) started her special day. I wouldn't let her lift a finger to do anything except eat and enjoy her day. After breakfast with my cooking, I took her to one of the most prestigious woman's clothing stores in town. I told her that she was going to a fancy place for supper so she needed a new wardrobe. I told her to pick out everything new from head to toe. She was like a kid in a candy store with a credit card (mine). She was drawn immediately to the most exquisite dresses she could find. I told her not to even think about looking at price tags. Of course from the dress shop we HAD to go to Victoria's Secret for undies. That girl had amazing taste in clothes. Everything she picked out was simply magnificent making her look like a queen.

Right after lunch we stopped by a jewelry store to get our wedding rings. They were able to resize them while we waited so we didn't have to come back later. We popped in to a sandwich shop for a light lunch since we would be having a big dinner. After lunch I took Cathy to one of the best spas in town for her day of being spoiled rotten. They gave her a facial, complete massage and a hair-do fit for royalty. I had her bring all her new clothes with her to the spa. While they were working on her I drove back home and when I got the call from the spa I had a limo pick me up and we went to the spa to collect my special girl. The limo parked out front and I went in to get Cathy. I was met by the shop owner who told me that Cathy was ready. I told her "not quite" as I handed her the tiara I had brought. The lady went into the back and brought Cathy out.

The moment Cathy entered the room I was stunned speechless by her radiant beauty. Dressed in a red velvet dress trimmed in white she looked absolutely breathtakingly gorgeous. The tiara nestled on her golden tresses sparkled like a constellation. Her golden blonde hair was done with waves resembling the seashore at sunset just barely kissing the white collar of her dress. Her white high heels gave a vision of perfection to her legs which were encased in the sheerest nylons I have ever seen. In her hand she clutched a dainty white evening bag completing her outfit. Just one thing was missing so I brought an orchid corsage from behind my back and pinned it next to her plunging neckline. I stepped back a couple of feet to admire the most beautiful woman I have ever had the good fortune to behold. I bowed to her and took her hand. I placed a kiss on her dainty hand and I told her "Princess, you look absolutely magnificent. Your Highness, would you allow this measly commoner to escort you to your carriage?" She was a bit taken aback and merely nodded as I led her to the door.

As we stepped out of the door her eyes bugged out and her jaw dropped to her chest. Before her was a golden stretch limousine with a chauffer holding the door open for her to enter. The limo had flags on the front fenders emblazoned with crowns indicating that royalty was aboard. We got in and were seated next to each other when she turned to me; throwing her arms around my neck, she gave me one of the hottest kisses ever. There was a small table beside us with a cabinet under it. I opened the cabinet and set out two glasses on the table. I then brought out a bottle of champagne and poured. I handed her one of the glasses and took the other for myself. I raised my glass and said "Here's to the most wonderful woman in the world." We clicked our glasses and sipped the bubbly. Cathy asked "Where are you taking me?" "Some place befitting your highnesses station" I replied. We sipped and rode for a while as the limo left town and turned into the country club that I had joined last year.

As the car pulled to a stop the door was opened by a uniformed attendant and we got out. He was wearing the uniform of the Scottish guard of Buckingham Palace. I escorted my princess to the front door of the club where a doorman in an identical uniform opened the door for us bowing as we entered. Immediately, as we came in, we were met by a matre-de who greeted us with "Good evening Mister Thomas. Would you please introduce me to this absolutely lovely lady with you?" "Sir Reginald," I said "May I introduce her royal highness, Princess Catherine of the house of Wilson, my betrothed, soon to be elevated to queen of the house of Thomas." He was suitably impressed saying "You highness, I am truly honored that you would grace this establishment with the beauty of your royal presence." Clicking his heels he bowed and placed a kiss on the back of her hand. He stood at attention and snapped his fingers summoning a uniformed waiter to escort us to our table. Cathy had started blushing as soon as we left the car and was still going strong. Her eyes were opened wide like two saucers displaying her wonderment over all this attention.

We entered the dining room through an archway flanked by the shining armor of two knights guarding the entrance. The waiter led us to a secluded alcove where we were seated at a cozy table for two. Just as we were seated a cocktail waitress dressed in a medieval wench outfit took our drink orders. I asked for a JD on the rocks (my favorite) and Cathy ordered a rum and Coke. Cathy said "Greg, this is my best birthday ever and best of all I get to spend it with you." I replied "Princess, I'm glad you are having a good time." "This must be costing you a bundle." She said "How can you afford it?" That doesn't matter; you are definitely worth every penny and then some. Seeing the joy in your eyes gives me a warm feeling in my heart that makes it all worth while."

Our drinks arrived and we sipped and chatted for a while. We talked about our upcoming big day the next weekend and Cathy was so excited she could hardly contain herself. I felt something brush up against my leg so I looked down to see that she had taken her shoe off and was running her foot up and down my shin. I leaned over and told her "Sweetheart, if you keep that up I'm going to have to go home and change my underwear." She didn't stop as she said "My lover, I've been so wet all afternoon that I may also have to change mine."

The waiter came to take our order and Cathy asked "Where are the menus?" The waiter bowed and told her "You highness, we do not have menus when we serve royalty. You may order whatever you wish and it shall be served." I then interjected "Garcon, I would like to start us out with a flowered onion appetizer while her highness makes up her mind." He clicked his heels with a "Very good sir," and left. "How do I know what to order?" she asked. I told her "Just think about what your favorite dish would be and order it." She gave me a mischievous grin saying "What I want to eat most can't be done in public." I chuckled and said "Save that for a late night snack. Right now we need some food." Looking a bit disappointed she said "Ok."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.