Life in the Neighborhood
Chapter 10: Christmas

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10: Christmas - Greg was a confirmed bachelor living alone until his life got turned inside out much to his delight. Follow his path through the mysteries of life. CAUTION This story includes cheerleaders.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

By the end of November we had all settled back into a routine lifestyle. With all the turmoil and disasters we had been through we were ready for some peace and quiet in our lives. Ok, at least some quiet since bed time could get rather noisy. Sometimes in the afternoons we would bump into each other while working around the house. Cathy would give me one of her seductive little smirks and it would be a race to see who could make it to the bed first. I always lost which meant I had to give her at least two orgasms before we could get it on for real. I don't mind losing that race at all.

One day early in December I got a call from my attorney to come see him. I met him at his office the next day and he handed us two checks. One made out to Cathy for $12,000 and one made out to me for $10,500. It seemed he knew how to hold a company's feet to the fire. Cathy got more because she had a potentially serious injury. He also advised me that the settlement total included his fee so the checks we got were all ours. Cathy put hers directly into her bank account where her college fund was building up nicely. I had some ideas of what to do with my share since Christmas was coming up shortly.

I called a local travel agent and they set us up for a Caribbean cruise over Christmas vacation. The one I chose went to Cozumel, Cancun and Playa Del Carmen. I kept it a secret from Cathy so she would be surprised on Christmas day. I also got her a nice semi-formal dress since I knew there would be a dress up affair on board during the cruise. When it came time for Cathy's senior prom she would need a formal gown so that dress would not do. The cruise was scheduled to leave on the 26th so I would have a chance to hide our partially packed suitcases beforehand.

I started working with Tracy and the squad so I would be up to speed when the time came to take over during her maternity leave. Working with a group of girls like them was one of my favorite things to do. Helping them do some of the routines required me to actively participate in the setup. I had to set them into the start positions which entailed a lot of bodily contact getting them just right. Occasional slips of the hand, landing on intimate spots, was freely tolerated by the girls and some of them even encouraged it. They knew that there was a thing between Cathy and me and tried to push the limits whenever they could get away with it. I guess that a guy being spoken for makes him more desirable. I shuddered to think what they would have tried, should I ever be alone with one of them where nobody could see.

Cathy was none the wiser but Tracy could detect some of what the girls had in mind. As a favor to me she did nothing about it and let the girls play. Thanks sis. Cathy, on the other hand, was able to reap the benefits of my horny state once we got home after practice. She was a very smart girl but it never dawned on her why our love making at night after practice sessions was so much better. Sometimes those girls would get me so worked up that I wouldn't even wait until bed time before I swooped Cathy up and carried her to the bed to make wild passionate love to her. She didn't complain one bit since some of the slips of the hand were on her so she got worked up at the same time.

Since I was the strongest person around at practice, whenever one of the girls got hurt, I was drafted to carry them to the school nurse. They sure held on pretty tight while I carried them and I detected an occasional light kiss on my heck or a caress on the back of my neck. I am just guessing but I would say that about half of the injuries were faked. Far be it for me to complain though since I enjoyed their mischief just as much as they did.

On the more serious side I could tell by seeing them up close why they took the state championship. They were a well toned and coordinated group. They made every move look so easy and smoothly executed that I felt even I could do some of them. In my physical condition, although good for someone my age, I knew better than to try. They performed their routines at the games with dedication the likes of which are rare.

Cathy's academic work was well above average to the point that she was carrying straight A+ across the board. Every time she would bring home a report card I would accuse her of bragging. Thinking back, I don't think I had more that one A on my card, let alone, A+. Our tutoring sessions with the other students were becoming more popular so we had to set limits or we would have no time for anything else.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.