Life in the Neighborhood
Chapter 7: Back to Normal (?)

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: Back to Normal (?) - Greg was a confirmed bachelor living alone until his life got turned inside out much to his delight. Follow his path through the mysteries of life. CAUTION This story includes cheerleaders.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

After we got back home from school I found a letter in the mail box with an English stamp and return address. I opened it and there was a check and letter inside. The letter read:


Euro Railway System
Sussex Station
London, England

Mr. Thomas,

We at Euro Railway were sorry to hear about your inconvenience on our Paris to Barcelona train. We strive continuously to maintain the utmost in passenger satisfaction and safety.

The incident which occurred on your trip was most regrettable and we are conducting a thorough investigation into the cause.

We feel obligated to offer you and your traveling companion the following compensation.

  • -Full refund of $192 USD for each passenger.

  • -Payment of any, and all medical expenses.

  • -Compensation for necessary alternate transportation

  • -Inconvenience compensation

We are enclosing an international money order in the amount of $1750.00 USD.

Again we regret any interruptions to your travel plans and hope you will consider Euro Rail in the future.

Respectfully,

Sir Edward Vickery, esq

Euro Railway systems


When Cathy read the letter she was disgusted with their paltry offer. We discussed it and decided to pay my attorney a visit the next day. I was shocked that they would consider a near death experience an inconvenience. I was fuming mad at them and it was going to take a lot to calm me down. I called my attorney's office and set up a meeting for the next morning.

We arrived at the office promptly and got ushered right in. I showed him the letter and check and he had a good laugh. He told me to let him start applying pressure to those tightwads and see what shakes loose. He didn't make any promises but said we should be able to get more that ten times their initial offer. Cathy and I left his office feeling a lot better.

At home we decided to slum it for lunch with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and milk. Then we luxuriated by the pool to soak up some rays. I was feeling a bit frisky so I picked Cathy up off the lounge and threw her in the pool fully dressed. Well, at least that's what I intended, but, she got hold of my arm so tight that her momentum pulled me right in after her. We both surfaced sputtering and laughing our silly heads off. She gave me one of her mischievous looks and charged after me as I tried valiantly to escape. I almost got away when she made a lunge and caught my shirt. With a violent tug she had me naked from the waist up and falling backwards into the water. I followed through underwater and came up behind her. I reached around her grabbing the front of her blouse and ripped the buttons open and pulled the shirt completely off her. She spun around and submerged grabbing my shorts and briefs together and gave them a tug down to my ankles. When she surfaced she could not see me because I had then ducked down under and returned fire by stripping her shorts and panties off her.

We were then both naked standing in waist deep water so I came up and grabbed her against me and asked "Ok little girl, what are you going to do now?" She answered by silencing me using her mouth sealed to mine. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my mid-section. I knew when I was had and surrendered and kissed her back. While all this was going on there was an automatic reaction taking place just below water level resulting in her sitting on the end of something very hard and insistent. She slid down a little bit and what was a very narrow seat became entombed in a velvet chamber. I was the last person in the world to find fault with that situation but I still attempted to extract it from inside her. In fact, I tried several times up and down until I had to cease and desist due to us both writhing in noisy orgasm. I had to use every ounce of my strength to keep from collapsing and drowning both of us.

She released her hold on me and slid down to stand on the bottom in front of me. So, there we stood naked, facing each other, chuckling as my sister came out of the patio door and walked over to the side of the pool. "Well, what do we have here?" she asked. Cathy blushed up a storm and I was speechless. We had been definitely been caught with our preverbal pants down. Cathy, the fast thinker, scooped a hand full of water and let fly, splashing the unsuspecting Tracy all over her front. Tracy then foolishly reached into the pool to return fire. Cathy then grabber her wrist and gave a tug catapulting Tracy over her head and into the pool right on top of me. We two submerged into the water and scrambled to right ourselves. While Tracy was off balance Cathy grabbed at Tracy ripping her blouse off her and exposing two luscious breasts and erect nipples. Tracy was so surprised she just stood there as Cathy reached down and jerked Tracy's shorts down and off. Then there were three naked bodies in the pool. Cathy then said "Let's get her." Cathy and I grabbed her and started a round of horse play which caused me to regain an erection. When Cathy saw that she conspiratorially whispered in my ear. "Put it in her before she gets away." I did and while Cathy held her from behind I screwed the daylights out of my sister. It didn't take long before Tracy was breathing hard and exploded in orgasm. Back when we were teenagers I was always able to get her to come in short order since I knew all her most sensitive spots. I was flooded with memories of our past couplings and exploded myself, almost collapsing under the water.

When Tracy came down from her high she looked at Cathy with a questioning stare. Cathy shrugged her shoulders and said to her, "Greg told me how you and he used to get it on every chance you got so I figured why not one more just for old times sake." I piped up with "Hey, don't I get a say in this?" to which I got two simultaneous answers "NO." I gave up and swam over to the ladder and got out of the pool. I dried my self off and plopped down on one of the lounges as I watched the two most beautiful goddesses of sexuality I had ever known frolicked in the water.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.