Life in the Neighborhood - Cover

Life in the Neighborhood

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 4: Saturday Arrives

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: Saturday Arrives - Greg was a confirmed bachelor living alone until his life got turned inside out much to his delight. Follow his path through the mysteries of life. CAUTION This story includes cheerleaders.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Saturday morning she was up and making breakfast before I even woke up. I made my trip to the bathroom and slowly dragged myself out to the kitchen. As soon as I was through the doorway she jumped me with a cheery "Good morning" and another of her specialty kisses that took my breath away and curled my toes. She almost knocked me over until I grabbed the countertop to get my balance. She was as excited as a little kid on Christmas morning just bubbling over with enthusiasm. I asked her "What's got you so fired up sweetheart?" She replied "You know damned well buster. Today is Saturday." I simply replied "Oh yeah. So it is."

I told her "We need to go to the mall today to get you an acceptable outfit. We are going out to dinner tonight."

"Greg, that's not what I had in mind for tonight."

"Patience, little one; everything comes to she who waits."

"I've been waiting three days."

"And you're almost there."

After lunch we went to the mall and entered an upscale dress store. A sales lady came over to us asking if she could help us. I said "Yes ma'am, you can. This angel needs your finest garb to befit her heavenly status. Cost is no object. Beauty is paramount. Do your best." The sales lady was a bit bewildered by my request but set her mind to the task. Choosing exactly the right dress, shoes and accessories was no small task but she did it up right. Once everything was selected and paid I had the lady package it all up.

From that shop I took Cathy to a beauty parlor where she got the works. I had taken the outfit with me there so when she came out I was totally enveloped in the aura of her beauty. She exuded an atmosphere of aphrodisiac attraction which penetrated into the very core of my soul making me into the knight in shining armor for her salvation from mediocrity. I was so stunned I almost forgot the next part of my plan.

We got in her car (Yeah I let her drive) and she drove us to the destination I had programmed in her GPS unit. It was a private club restaurant where I had taken clients before to impress them. This place makes a meal a production worthy of a starring role on Broadway. As we entered the head waiter escorted us to a nice table where we felt like we were the only people there. The food and service were exemplary and we left feeling pretty good. I told Cathy to take us to our next stop after I keyed it into the GPS.

We arrived at a night club which had a dance floor and served light cocktails. We drank very little but danced to several love songs. Kissing at every chance got us both in the mood to share our love. It was about nine when we left for home. Cathy opened the door and before she could enter I picked her up and carried her in. Setting her down I closed and locked the door. I took her in my arms and expressed my love for her through kisses and embraces. I took her hand and led her to what would, from then on, be known to us as our bedroom. We stood by the bed and kissed some more. It seemed that every kiss from her was better than the last one. I undid the hook and zipper of her dress and let it fall to the floor. She stepped out of it and I placed it on the cedar chest at the bottom of the bed. She stood before me dressed only in panties and bra. These were the ones she got for her birthday and were so perfect for her body. They exposed hints of her nipples and pubes through the translucent material. She was the personification of sexuality to the utmost degree. I couldn't help but stand there mesmerized and admire her body as I had never seen it before.

We embraced and kissed like the true lovers that in fact we really were to become. I reached behind her and undid her bra allowing it to fall away from her magnificent breasts. Her nipples were erect standing proudly on her chest just waiting to be worshiped. I knelt down and grasping her waist band I slowly slid her sopping wet panties down her legs and off. As her center of love was exposed to my hungry eyes I kissed her on her mound while inhaling the scent of her arousal. The effect on me was dramatic as my whole body readied itself to make passionate love to this goddess of desire.

I stood and she reached up and unbuttoned my shirt removing it and casting it aside. She then reached down and undid my belt, button and zipper allowing my slacks to fall to the floor. I kicked them aside along with my shoes. She then placed her fingers in the waist band of my briefs and slid them down. She had some trouble due to my rampant erection getting hung up on the waist band. She freed it from captivity causing me to have electric bolts surging all through my nervous system. My briefs hit the floor and joined my slacks so we stood there before each other completely naked. We separated about three feet as we both basked in the view of each others naked body. That was the first time that either of us had seen the other naked so we took our time to enjoy the view.

I assisted her to lie down on the bed in the center. I had her roll over onto her tummy so I had access to all of her back. I proceeded to make love to her body with a series of massages, caresses and kisses. Her skin was as soft as the finest silk material. Up and down both arms, as she laid there breathing hard and moaning out her pleasure, I paid homage to her divine beauty. I then kissed her ears and neck in turn as I proceeded down the back of her body. The small of her back preceded my arrival at her cute little bottom which I kneaded and kissed with abandon. I then worked my way down those perfectly shaped legs. When I reached her dainty feet I kissed each toe in turn as I massaged the rest of her feet.

Then I had her flip over on her back. Again I was impressed by how perfect her body was. I started by kissing her lips tenderly. I told her "Cathy, I love you with all my heart and soul forever." She responded "Greg, I am yours forever and will love you until the end of time." I then moved down to her breasts and kissed my way around the base of each in decreasing circles until I reached her nipples. I kissed and licked each one causing her to shudder in a mild orgasm. She was almost continuously moaning as I then worked my way down to her flat tummy and on to her Venus Mound. I noticed the lack of pubic hair and supposed that she had shaved it off. She spread her legs allowing me to center my attention on her slit where I kissed and licked her from bottom to top. She spread her legs even further opening up her most intimate center of love to my ministrations. I pressed my tongue into her tunnel as far as I could, causing her to squeal out a whimper. I then licked upwards to her clit where I sucked and licked the protrusion making her explode in a massive orgasm accompanied with a scream and panting breath while her body became as stiff as a board. I slacked off allowing her to come down some from her peak. Before she made it all the way down I resumed my assault on her clit accompanied by inserting my finger into her vagina. With an in and out motion I brought her back up to another earth shaking orgasm. I held her there at the peak for almost a full minute before I let her back down. She was panting a mile a minute until she calmed down.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.