Mommy's Boy Takes Charge (?) - Cover

Mommy's Boy Takes Charge (?)

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Willy tries to maintain his sexual relationship with his mother as he tries to dominate others into doing his bidding. Betty likes to be dominant also. Cindy and Barry cum to play. Willy's grandfather shows up. Is Mommy in trouble now?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Willy had enjoyed fucking his friend Barry's tight teen ass. He also liked that Barry's sister Cindy had watched the whole episode. She had helped by greasing her brothers tight ass hole and Willy's big cock. Cindy had been smiling at her brother's plight while Willy moved his seven and a half inch prick back and forth in the stretched orifice.

After cleaning Willy's cock with the warm face cloth Cindy kissed the spongy head allowing a little precum to moisten her attractive lips. Willy ordered the blonde girl to assume a position on the bedroom floor on her hands and knees. "Barry slide under her so she can suck your pecker. You deserve a good blow job from your sister."

Barry obeyed quickly, needing a good cum himself. Cindy without any hesitation took her brother's erect cock into her mouth. She enjoyed sucking cock and ministered to Barry's prick with enthusiasm. She started when she felt Willy's greased finger enterer her back passage with a firm thrust. "Oww. No Willy. Don't do me there please."

Willy laughed loudly. "Shut up bitch. It was O. K. for Barry to feel my big cock raping his asshole, but you are too good for it?" Willy slapped Cindy's bottom, hard. Slap!

That was all it took for Barry to unexpectedly unload his cream into his sister's mouth. Let's see how she likes that big piece of meat up her ass. He thought as he pulled his spent cock out of Cindy's cum filled mouth.

Willy lunged forward impaling his cock in Cindy's tense hole. "Ugh!" She cried out. Willy was able to get more of his cock up Cindy's tight ass than he had been able to do with her brother. He had at least four inches of his rock hard prick in her as he began fucking motions. He had just cum but the feeling of Cindy's taught hole on his firm cock was bringing about another orgasm.

Willy grunted as his juice filled her ass, some of it dripping out of her hole and onto Willy's hairy balls. "Good girl." Willy exclaimed. "Nice tight ass Cindy. Get on the pill and maybe I will start fucking your pussy again."

He pulled out and turned to Barry who had the foresight to be waiting with the still damp cloth to clean Barry's cock for him. Willy wondered if he would be able to fuck his mother's ass. She said she didn't want to be dominated and Willy expected that a good ass fucking was as dominant as it gets in a relationship. Betty had a shapely mature rump. Willy wanted to spank it, then give it a good fucking.

Thinking about fucking his mother's fine ass hardened Willy's cock again. He had both brother and sister kneel in front of him as he stroked his cock. He had each of them take turns licking and sucking his fat cock until he felt another orgasm rising from his balls. Deciding that Barry hadn't been embarrassed enough he grabbed the boy by his short hair while using his other hand to jerk off his cock until it spewed his white gunk all over the boy's face. Barry looked up lovingly as he used his tongue to lap up the excess cum from Willy's hand and cock. Now he was done!

Cindy and Barry's parents would be home soon. Playing after school didn't allow the teens for a lot of sex before they came home from work. Willy headed for home already thinking about his evening bath. He wanted to watch as his cock fucked his mother's mouth knowing that it had been in, not one but two asses that day.

Betty was on the phone when Willy arrived at home. She hung up the receiver as Willy walked into the kitchen. She looked a little pale and shaken. "What's the matter Mommy?" Willy inquired with concern in his voice.

"That was my father, your Grandfather Bill on the phone. He has business here on Monday and is flying in tomorrow afternoon. He wants to have dinner with us and stay until his business is done." Betty sat at the kitchen table wringing her hands together.

Willy didn't even remember what his grandfather looked like. He had been transferred to California by his employer when the boy was only three years old. Other than birthday cards with a twenty dollar bill enclosed and Christmas phone call Willy had had no contact with Bill Brown.

He was curious but when he asked his mother about her dad she only said. "You'll see how he is when you see him tomorrow afternoon. Make sure you are home in time for dinner. He does not like to be kept waiting."

Willy was disappointed when Betty didn't offer to bathe him that evening. She was preoccupied with cleaning the house. Willy thought it was clean enough but from his mother's harried look he was betting that it wasn't clean enough for Grandpa Bill.

Saturday was a bust for Willy. Betty was still cleaning and running to the grocery store for extra food for the weekend. Cindy and Barry had gone somewhere with their parents so he was regulated to hanging with his friend Wally at the mall. Wally's folks picked them up after a relatively boring day and dropped Willy off at home. Betty was not at home but had left the boy a note.

Do not mess up the house! I left fresh clothes on your bed. Take a shower, get dressed and we will be home by five.

Willy did as his mother's note commanded. This wasn't the time to disobey her. He was barely dressed when he heard his mother's car doors close twice. He was a little nervous to meet his grandfather for, what he thought to himself, was the first time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.