Mommy's Boy Takes Charge (?) - Cover

Mommy's Boy Takes Charge (?)

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Willy tries to maintain his sexual relationship with his mother as he tries to dominate others into doing his bidding. Betty likes to be dominant also. Cindy and Barry cum to play. Willy's grandfather shows up. Is Mommy in trouble now?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Willy dozed off, satiated by his four orgasms that morning. When he woke up he was alone. He walked to the kitchen where he found his mother and Cindy making a big Sunday dinner. They were both dressed in only bra and panties. Willy's pecker began to rise inside of his briefs which was all he had put on after waking.

Barry was standing completely naked in the corner of the kitchen facing the juncture of the walls. By the crimson of the boy's buttocks Willy could tell that poor Barry had been spanked again. Betty looked over to tell her son. "Cindy wanted to see what it was like so I let her spank Barry for no reason except I wanted to see his ass get whupped."

Willy smiled. Barry wasn't having as much fun as the three of them. Willy sat at the table while Cindy made him a cup of coffee. He drank the hot liquid slowly as he watched the two scantily clad women preparing the meal.

When the platter of pork chops were placed in the center of the table Barry was told to remain naked and sit down at the table. Barry fidgeted, his sore bottom uncomfortable on the wood bottom chair.

After they ate Betty asked her son. "Do you want to spank Cindy again? I would like to watch."

Barry smiled. He would like to see someone other than himself get a spanking. Willy responded to his mother. "I think I would rather spank you Mommy. I want to spank that beautiful mature bottom of yours."

"That's not going to happen Willy. No one had ever spanked me and you won't be the first." Betty folded her arms across her chest and added. "Spank your slut girlfriend's ass. Use your belt this time so she can really feel it."

Cindy looked a little frightened as Willy pulled his chair out away from the table and motioned for Cindy to come to him. Before he pulled the young blonde over his lap Willy forcefully lowered her green laced panties to her knees. Betty had gone in search of one of Willy's belts and returned with the black leather in her hand. She handed the strap to her son. "Give it to her good Willy. Make her cry!"

Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Willy repeatedly brought the leather belt down on Cindy's firm bottom, the sounds of her whimpering making his cock hard as steel. Betty was watching from another chair as she forced young Barry to kneel between her legs to lick her aroused cunt.

Betty had two small orgasms while the young boy licked between her legs. Watching her son strap young Cindy brought back unpleasant memories of her youth and her father's thick belt. She knew the pain that Cindy was feeling. It excited Betty to watch as her son disciplined the pretty blonde, thankful that it wasn't her own bottom being punished.

Willy finished his spanking of Cindy, took her by the hand to lead her to his bedroom. She shuffled along behind Willy her panties still at her knees making her walk oddly as she followed her boyfriend out of the kitchen.

As they left the kitchen Betty pushed Barry down on the cool linoleum floor so she could straddle his erect cock. She rode him up and down as Barry struggled to keep his cock ensconced in Betty's cunt as she wildly gyrated herself bringing her pussy to a fine orgasm. Barry hadn't cum yet. Betty put the boy's cock, wet from her messy cunt, into her mouth. Barry liked the way Willy's mom sucked his prick. She was more experienced than his sister and never stopped sucking until she was sure that the boy's orgasm was completed.

As soon as Willy and the sniffling Cindy entered the bedroom the boy brought his hand down on the girl's bruised bottom. Spank! Take off your panties and get on the bed."

Cindy stepped out of her sexy panties and did what Willy commanded. "Bra too!" Was Willy's next order. Cindy complied freeing her ample breasts from the confines of her brassiere, lying there naked waiting for Willy's next command.

Willy said nothing until he was between her legs, his dripping cock only inches from the young girl's waiting cunt. "I don't know where the condoms are. I think you had better get on the pill soon unless you want my baby growing in your belly."

With that Willy entered the young girl's unprotected vagina enjoying the feel of his bare cock in her wet hole. Cindy kept quiet except for a quiet moaning sound as Willy stabbed his prick in and out of her teenage pussy. "Here comes the baby juice!" Willy hollered as he let loose his cum deep in Cindy's pulsating cunt.

When the teen boy rolled off of Cindy's sweaty and naked body, he looked at the door to see that his mother and Barry were standing naked watching Cindy and Willy fucking. Betty pushed Barry towards the bed. "Clean Willy's big prick with your mouth Barry. Lick your sister's pussy juice off of Mommy's Boy's big cock."

Barry went straight to Willy using his tongue to lick off his sister's juices. Secretly Barry relished the thought of having Willy's big pecker in his mouth. He had sucked it once and wanted to taste it again. Barry didn't think he was gay but licking Willy's fat cock made his own cock stand at attention.

Barry wanted badly to put Willy's big cock in his mouth and suck him dry but Betty told him. "That's enough. Clean your sister now. Lick Willy's cum from her slimy hole. And Barry ... don't let that little pecker of yours cum until I give you permission.

While Barry licked his sister she had her eyes closed enjoying that her brother was pushing her pussy towards a much needed climax. Betty joined the three youngsters on the narrow bed, dropping her juiced up pussy onto her son's now clean cock. She rode her son until her pussy enjoyed a quick orgasm, slowing down afterwards to enjoy the full feeling she got from her son's seven and a half inch piece of man meat buried inside of her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.